Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

Those guys are clueless as far as what sips think. At least on here, sips never thought he was that good when they were bragging about him.  Now all we’ve said is jimbo trapdoored him and they are saying we will be starting the decommit talk. 

Really, the trapdooring just proves that the initial assessment was correct. 

• Like 2

aggy pays him to OV. bama pays him to not  OV there. “Rescheduling” means you’ve got to pay up some more to call bama’s raise. 

In  the above scenario, bama could be a number of other schools. 

These payments are obviously separate and unconnected to what his actual LOI signature costs. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

aggy pays him to OV. bama pays him to not  OV there. “Rescheduling” means you’ve got to pay up some more to call bama’s raise. 

In  the above scenario, bama could be a number of other schools. 

It's a Bama vs Georgia battle, with schools like A&M and Ole Miss driving up the price even more. Watch to see who lands his QB as a DB prospect, he might help out. 

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

Nakobe Dean visit plans:  

Auburn - Nov. 3 (OV)  
Georgia - Nov. 10 (OV)  
Texas A&M - Nov. 17 (OV)  
Alabama - Nov. 24 (UV)  
LSU - Dec. 7 (OV)

Bama vs Georgia, I'll go with Georgia 

One of these things is not like the others.

One of these things doesn't belong.

18 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DqTmTnbUwAIWyXt.jpgDqTmUKRU8AAOWV2.jpg

Translation: we're going to give Dean an offer he can't refuse (that Georgia or Bama would match, although that hag doesn't know it). I'm assuming the other linebacker is Brooks 

Funny thing is, LSU insiders are worried about Texas/Oklahoma schools potentially flipping Brooks, but they don't seem to realize that nobody wants him around. Although if someone was going to take a chance on him out of the Texas/OU/A&M/TCU group at this point, the most obvious candidate would be A&M

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Fud said:

Translation: we're going to give Dean an offer he can't refuse (that Georgia or Bama would match, although that hag doesn't know it). I'm assuming the other linebacker is Brooks 

Funny thing is, LSU insiders are worried about Texas/Oklahoma schools potentially flipping Brooks, but they don't seem to realize that nobody wants him around. Although if someone was going to take a chance on him out of the Texas/OU/A&M/TCU group at this point, the most obvious candidate would be A&M

Yeah, I really can't see A&M having a serious shot with 5* OOS players

Looking at their all time commits, they've only signed a couple OOS 5* and they were all offensive skill players during the Johnny run whey offered a unique opportunity for guys to play in an air raid offense in the SEC. That makes sense. 

Elite defensive guys going to A&M does not make sense. Even if they were to outbid everyone, it still makes more financial sense for a guy to go to Bama/UGA/LSU instead because those schools are much more likely to put you in the league with a higher draft position. 

If LSU paid Banks 75k (the only exact number I've heard in the rumor mill this cycle so I'll use it for reference), I can't imagine how much A&M would have to pay Dean. I mean LSU has a good claim to DBU and is showing some championship potential this year. Then there's A&M....

Edited by Bodacious Bevo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jebusshuttlecock said:

DqdcbQVWkAIxVGJ.jpg

via LHFrenzy

weird how this random hag from Florida knows the moms of Marvin Wilson and Marcus Banks

Either she’s well connected and a total insider OR she’s just a pathetic old woman desperate for people to think she’s connected because she feels she has no worth outside of friends made on the internet, likely due to a lack of family/friends offline.

Its sad. The odds are heavy that she doesn’t know shit beside what she reads on the 12 paid subscriptions she has, and spews it as if it’s insider info to clowns who are desperate to believe everything good ever said about their team...

3 hours ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Either she’s well connected and a total insider OR she’s just a pathetic old woman desperate for people to think she’s connected because she feels she has no worth outside of friends made on the internet, likely due to a lack of family/friends offline.

Its sad. The odds are heavy that she doesn’t know shit beside what she reads on the 12 paid subscriptions she has, and spews it as if it’s insider info to clowns who are desperate to believe everything good ever said about their team...

She has access she has posted multiple times with players inside the facilities and at games with parents.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

She has access she has posted multiple times with players inside the facilities and at games with parents.

I also get the impression that she isn't above sending DMs and direct tweets to recruits and their parents - like she apparently did with Kenyatta Watson and his dad.

I'm going to assume that "batshit crazy" isn't an ideal quality in a bag person, so I'm counting down the days until her weird ass explodes like a fucking volcano, hopefully taking aggy with her.

12 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

Hamm (I know you are reading this you unemployed, lonely bastard), Meemaw is everything you want to be. Swallow your pride, move in, and start banging that dusty old crazy bitch. You have a shot...you and Cuck Jimbo are both touching that 5’5” measurement.

Dildo insertion length?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I can’t can believe Jimbo is using some old nut job as his conduit for illegal benefits, and that because the ncaa won’t do anything about it.

fify.  Plus, when he squints with the lights turned off he kinda sees Candi. 

I think he was using his ex as a bag lady until she started recruiting tennis players and opposing coaches.  

3 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

Anyone else get blocked by LHFrenzy recently? Pretty disappointing. That was my favorite place to get my ag fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odd. Maybe talk with @LonghornFrenzy 

Edit: sorry, it won't let me tag him on mobile

Edited by KYHorn

Anyone else get blocked by LHFrenzy recently? Pretty disappointing. That was my favorite place to get my ag fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably not him. I'm blocked and he didnt do it and cant figure out why I cant follow him. Weird quirk I guess. Not sure, but it probably isn't intentional