Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

14 minutes ago, golfclap said:

She was the same way at FSU. Showing up at practices and events with a weird amount of access for a batshit crazy grandma.  

Right, but I still dont understand why anyone would let a batshit crazy stalker be involved with the program in any capacity.

edit:  aggy, duh.  but still.... even they cant be this stupid.

Edited by Gardner Barnes

Just now, Gardner Barnes said:

Right, but I still dont understand why anyone would let a batshit crazy stalker be involved with the program in any capacity.

I don't either. At all. It's one thing to have crazy ass boosters (everyone has those), but she is clearly unhinged but also clearly has a lot of access to the Aggy staff. It's just a recipe for disaster and I have no idea what the upside of having her around the coaches could be.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Ive read back a  few pages and discovered that crazy Karen is involved with recruiting to some extent, perhaps a bag lady.  If this is indeed the case, why take that chance?  She is a nut and is a potential liability.

This, why on earth is she "communicating with the mom of a prize recruit". She is not a staffer, or officlally involved in the recruiting department. Yet she somehow followed a coach across the country and is deeply engrained in the recruiting cycle. This lady has been outed by Hamm for trying to get TO98 and TexAgs to start giving impermissible benefits during "high level meetings" with their leadership, and she is stupid enough to be active on message boards and social media talking about these conversations. She is going to be Jimbo's undoing.  

Edited by Vertigo

20 hours ago, Here’s the deal said:

I think Mond’s a decent quarterback who could develop into a good one with more experience.  I think Jimbo berating him after every play is killing his confidence and causing him to overthink every play.  

I don't think he's "decent". 

If you keep Mond in the pocket he's terrible. No understanding of progressions and reads. Then he has accuracy issues. 

Hopefully A&M doesn't realize the obvious and sticks with Mond instead of getting involved in the grad transfer market. They should absolutely be after Kelly Bryant. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, golfclap said:

I don't either. At all. It's one thing to have crazy ass boosters (everyone has those), but she is clearly unhinged but also clearly has a lot of access to the Aggy staff. It's just a recipe for disaster and I have no idea what the upside of having her around the coaches could be.  

I also read where she is supposedly on the board for Fishers kids1st charity.

I will try to find the post.

29 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I don't think he's "decent". 

If you keep Mond in the pocket he's terrible. No understanding of progressions and reads. Then he has accuracy issues. 

Hopefully A&M doesn't realize the obvious and sticks with Mond instead of getting involved in the grad transfer market. They should absolutely be after Kelly Bryant. 

Bryant would get mauled behind that OL, there is no way he goes there. Even if he did, Bryant isn't a NFL QB, and his impact is going to be much less than people think wherever he ends up.

This lady is bat shit crazy and no doubt she is involved in dirty shit.  How the fuck does she have access to practices and the coaches?  She previously stated she hosted mario edwards' mom during a visit at FSU.  Why?  How is she constantly able to get access to the families of their recruits.  Like someone earlier said, she was openly trying to get Hamm and those guys to give money to recruits.  She's involved and with how crazy she is, not sure why other coaches haven't hired PIs to see the shit she's doing.  This broad fucking up and moved her life from Florida to Texas to follow a college football coach?!  Who does that?!

Edited by victory88

12 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Bryant would get mauled behind that OL, there is no way he goes there. Even if he did, Bryant isn't a NFL QB, and his impact is going to be much less than people think wherever he ends up.

I don't think Bryant would pick A&M or have huge success there but that's not really my point. Bryant is definitely a significant upgrade and if the aggy staff doesn't realize that I would have some serious questions if I'm an aggy fan. 

If they upload the entire Auburn game on youtube I'll post some more gifs but here's an example of why they should be after a grad transfer QB. This is 3rd and 15 with 2:19 to play and Auburn only has one timeout. A&M calls a simple WR screen and Mond throws the ball 10 feet over the WR's head. These are the type passes Mond consistently misses and any D1 QB should be able to complete these. I can post gif after gif of these type misses from Mond. 

https://gifs.com/gif/auburn-football-vs-texas-a-m-highlights-gLRvRD

Edited by texasstrong12

All is well. 

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

11:05a

Staff

Once again, it seems like the commit class is holding firm after a loss. One thing to remember is that some bumps in the road were expected this year, and it sounds like a lot of the commits understood that. In fact, I've heard that many members of the coaching staff made it a point to communicate with the commits following the game Auburn loss. I know Erick Young spoke with Jimbo Fisher in the phone for quite a while recently. The message to the commits is pretty simple: "We need you guys to help us turn this corner and get us to where we can be."

-Jason first reported last week that Marcus Banks will be on campus this weekend for Ole Miss. I was able to confirm that yesterday through a different source. Again, he's become a key target in the secondary down the stretch. 

-CB commit Jeffery Carter is planning an Alabama visit in a couple of weeks. It'll be interesting to see if the Tide push Christian Harris and DeMarvin Leal to get on campus that weekend, as well. Bama finished either runner up or third for both prospects but hasn't stopped their pursuit of either. Harris and Leal have told me fairly recently that they did not have any visits planned.

-Two new names to know in 2020: The Woodlands ATH Malik Johnson and Katy Seven Lakes LB Nate Hawkins. I think you'll see both visit A&M at some point fairly soon. 

-Still hearing Javonne Shepherd and Demond Demas will be heading to College Station on Saturday. 

-The visitor list this weekend will contain a large number of the commits. 

-Here are Zach Calzada's senior highlights from the regular season. This kid has some serious arm talent. Also, keep tabs on the number of clean pockets he's got while remembering he missed 3 weeks with broken ribs and a punctured lung. 

-Spoke again with Jordan Jefferson who was involved in a car accident Saturday night. He says his back is in some pain, but other than that, he feels fine. Scary situation for him and his family, however. 

4 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I don't think Bryant would pick A&M or have huge success there but that's not really my point. Bryant is definitely a significant upgrade and if the aggy staff doesn't realize that I would have some serious questions if I'm an aggy fan. 

If they upload the entire Auburn game on youtube I'll post some more gifs but here's an example of why they should be after a grad transfer QB. This is 3rd and 15 with 2:19 to play and Auburn only has one timeout. A&M calls a simple WR screen and Mond throws the ball 10 feet over the WR's head. These are the type passes Mond consistently misses and any D1 QB should be able to complete these. I can post gif after gif of these type misses from Mond. 

Well he did save Davis from getting lit up by 2 DL that were aware of the screen and running right towards him. #95 saw the over throw and ran right past Davis, but was in perfect position to light him up. Also #3 had come off his block and would have had an easy kill shot had Davis gotten past the initial DL.

13 minutes ago, victory88 said:

This lady is bat shit crazy and no doubt she is involved in dirty shit.  How the fuck does she have access to practices and the coaches?  She previously stated she hosted mario edwards' mom during a visit at FSU.  Why?  How is she constantly able to get access to the families of their recruits. 

My guess is she is on the board of Jimbo's "charity" so he can pay her for the dirty shit she does for his football team. He's laundering money to be used to recruit players to Texas a&m. Seems legit.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Well he did save Davis from getting lit up by 2 DL that were aware of the screen and running right towards him. #95 saw the over throw and ran right past Davis, but was in perfect position to light him up. Also #3 had come off his block and would have had an easy kill shot had Davis gotten past the initial DL.

They got exactly what they wanted on this play. There were 2 DBs and Lber on that side of the field for Auburn. There was no reason for the Auburn DL to pursue that much on 3rd and 15. 

The entire point of this play is to get the DL moving to that side of the field and create a tunnel up the middle of the field. 

#65 (Dan Moore JR) doesn't do a great job of blocking here but that's a different story. It's a piss poor throw by Mond. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

They got exactly what they wanted on this play. There were 2 DBs and Lber on that side of the field for Auburn. There was no reason for the Auburn DL to pursue that much on 3rd and 15. 

The entire point of this play is to get the DL moving to that side of the field and create a tunnel up the middle of the field. 

#65 (Dan Moore JR) doesn't do a great job of blocking here but that's a different story. It's a piss poor throw by Mond. 

That's a play LJH turns into a 20 yard gain

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfclap said:

Perhaps she takes her dentures out and gives good blowjobs. That would be enough for aggy. 

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

That's at least a five yard gain if it's a tight and accurate throw. Those Auburn defenders look close because Mond floated the ball. Maybe #3 gets back and tackles him for no gain, but regardless it's bad because Mond essentially gifted Auburn an extra timeout.

2 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

I also read where she is supposedly on the board for Fishers kids1st charity.

I will try to find the post.

That would actually explain how she was able to "follow" Jimbo across the country and live and work in Texas, and get instant access to the aggy program. She is likely either on the board of that charity or she works for one of the sponsors. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

That's at least a five yard gain if it's a tight and accurate throw. Those Auburn defenders look close because Mond floated the ball. Maybe #3 gets back and tackles him for no gain, but regardless it's bad because Mond essentially gifted Auburn an extra timeout.

It's probably a first down if it's a good throw. Watch the OL in the middle of the field. It was a one on one match up in the middle of the field with either a DB/Lber. They just needed to pick up one block here for it to be a big gain. 

3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

95 would have destroyed the WR the second he caught it, I think. 

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

It's a good thing high school recruits don't read twitter. Saying something like that in public where they could read it might turn a few qb recruits off from wanting to commit to a place that already has a terrible history of competing.

Aggy hates Ben Baby. He's often accused of "cuddling up to sip" and being a part of the BOMC, even though he went to UNT.

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

It's a good thing high school recruits don't read twitter. Saying something like that in public where they could read it might turn a few qb recruits off from wanting to commit to a place that already has a terrible history of competing.

You're right, I wouldn't be surprised to see Calzada start looking around soon. I hear he is blowing up on the trail right now. 

Edited by Vertigo

7 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

edit:  aggy, duh.  but still.... even they cant be this stupid.

Taylor Hamm says hello.

5 hours ago, Sejjr said:

That is a remarkably tone-deaf quote to put out there, even for an aggy.

Don't worry Jimbo, I am sure Malik Hornsby is not familiar with twitter.

As long and Jimbo pays what Hornsby’s handlers want, they won’t care.   That recruitment will be about as dirty as it can get.  

Florida State, Mississippi State, Auburn, Tennessee, Florida lol. This dude is gonna make a killing during the recruiting process. Wonder if he plans to makes a silent commit to each only to hold off on making it public, so he can continue to milk other programs. 

Edited by Enchubben