Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I doubt it happens, but some rumblings on tigerdroppings of Kenyon Green maybe flipping back to LSU.

This news coming on the heels of Aggy not getting Shepherd back to tha lit station - despite FWK driving a whole pack of recruits there...   I could 100% see it. 

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Speaking of Green, 247 now has him listed as a Guard lulz.

Some of the talk on tigerdroppings is Green has been impressed with what LSU has done and aggy collapsing in games, aka the rollercoaster, may be giving him 2nd thoughts.

Just leveraging their position for negotiations, imo 

27 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

UAB is a hell of a lot better team than they usually play in Week 11 - they’ve been straight up destroying teams on their way to a 9-1 record. They could legit beat aggy and it would be glorious.

A win against uab is the same as beating university of Alabama. They will put it on the wall

It would be more than entertaining if they lost Green to LSU and we plucked one or two of their top recruits. That just might get Jumbo Frenchie linched in collie town. Especially if we jump them soundly in class rankings. Half that fan base has big time buyers remorse.

Funny that we have almost as many SEC recruits (non Texas) as they do. I also expected them to have more Florida recruits as long as JF was at FSU.

14 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Speaking of Green, 247 now has him listed as a Guard lulz.

Some of the talk on tigerdroppings is Green has been impressed with what LSU has done and aggy collapsing in games, aka the rollercoaster, may be giving him 2nd thoughts.

A strong and stable LSU is a nightmare for aggy on the recruiting front. With Texas and LSU both doing well consistently, aggy is going to be screwed.

18 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

A strong and stable LSU is a nightmare for aggy on the recruiting front. With Texas and LSU both doing well consistently, aggy is going to be screwed.

Yes. Jimbo never had to recruit against Urban at Florida and Miami was also in a down cycle. So despite having the pick of his recruits in Florida and playing in a shitty conference, his average record was 9-4 without Winston at FSU.

Edited by HtownHorn

2 hours ago, Terry Silver said:

I miss the good ole days of the Fran era when aggy thought they could get top recruits because the recruit said they want to major in engineering.  Those were good days.  

When they hired black basketball and football coaches, they thought everyone of your nigra players would be dying to come to A&M to play for a nigra.

Simple minded white folk. 

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

10:54a

Staff

-Spoke to a source on Seven Lakes DE David Ugwoegbu after his Oklahoma visit. While the Sooners did a great job with David and his family, my Houston area source thought the Aggie lead was to great to overcome going into the weekend, and he still feels that way coming off the visit. Ugwoegbu, and his tight inner circle, have spoken with Terry Price since his return from Norman. If you'll remember, David flat out told me that his mom preferred A&M to all the other schools that are recruiting him. My source told me this morning that mom's stance has not changed, and he believed that had been communicated to the coaching staff. 

-Be on the lookout for Eastern Arizona College CB Dreshun Miller to visit soon, perhaps this weekend. The LSU commit remains at the top of the JUCO DB wish list along with Oregon pledge Elijah Blades. 

-I got word from a Florida source this morning that Ft Myers DL Derick Hunter would still like to make another visit to A&M, and it could happen next weekend versus LSU. I was told Hunter was supposed to speak with Elijah Robinson and A&M either today or sometime soon this week. I get the vibe this one is trending the Aggies' way, but it'd make me feel much better if they're able to get him back to College Station one more time.

-Heard today Georgia may be the behind the scenes leader for Nakobe Dean. I'll have a full update on Dean after this weekend. 

1 minute ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ryan Brauninger

10:54a

Staff

-Spoke to a source on Seven Lakes DE David Ugwoegbu after his Oklahoma visit. While the Sooners did a great job with David and his family, my Houston area source thought the Aggie lead was to great to overcome going into the weekend, and he still feels that way coming off the visit. Ugwoegbu, and his tight inner circle, have spoken with Terry Price since his return from Norman. If you'll remember, David flat out told me that his mom preferred A&M to all the other schools that are recruiting him. My source told me this morning that mom's stance has not changed, and he believed that had been communicated to the coaching staff. 

-Be on the lookout for Eastern Arizona College CB Dreshun Miller to visit soon, perhaps this weekend. The LSU commit remains at the top of the JUCO DB wish list along with Oregon pledge Elijah Blades. 

-I got word from a Florida source this morning that Ft Myers DL Derick Hunter would still like to make another visit to A&M, and it could happen next weekend versus LSU. I was told Hunter was supposed to speak with Elijah Robinson and A&M either today or sometime soon this week. I get the vibe this one is trending the Aggies' way, but it'd make me feel much better if they're able to get him back to College Station one more time.

-Heard today Georgia may be the behind the scenes leader for Nakobe Dean. I'll have a full update on Dean after this weekend. 

Georgia the leader in this year's dirtiest recruitment?

tenor.gif

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

If you're scared, buy a dog.

Back to back Maryland losses will do that.  I guess I should just be glad we don't play the Terps a third time. And don't we disparage aggy for crowing about Texas recruits going to other SEC schools that they actually have to play? 

Edited by Mdhorn

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

Back to back Maryland losses will do that.  I guess I should just be glad we don't play the Terps a third time. And don't we disparage aggy for crowing about Texas recruits going to other SEC schools that they actually have to play? 

Your completely right.. I for one, am terrified of the thought of Green lining up with the first team LSU offensive line against us next September.

Ugwoegbu update via Hamm Lite ::

I will have a full update in the morning.

-Oklahoma did a very, very good job this past weekend. They made him feel comfortable but, even moreso, his mother. She has long been very high on A&M but she is definitely okay with the idea of him going to Norman now.

-He has scheduled his official visit to A&M for Dec. 14. He also spoke with Terry Price this evening and the Aggies are making sure to keep showing him attention.

-A&M will have the chance to move back into the driver's seat when he and his mom make it to campus that weekend. But, OU has definitely made things interesting.

-He also very recently decided that he was not going to sign early. He is going to wait until National Signing Day in February and also plans to wait to announce until then.

-A&M has been on him for a long time and long had been considered the leader and that should end up holding up, but OU is a very real threat now.

If this dude is going to wait until NSD there's gonna be A LOT of people that go HARD after him, if last year was any indication. 

11 minutes ago, golfclap said:

If this dude is going to wait until NSD there's gonna be A LOT of people that go HARD after him, if last year was any indication. 

I think he's a stud. Heading into the season I thought he'd have a chance to be a top ten prospect in the state, and I still think he has that upside

Per Nahlin, he's a kid who might want to head out of the region (his older brother played at Oregon St), but momma wants him to stay within driving distance from home, so we'll see