Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)

texifornia

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

I've heard this in coaching circles with the added statement that he wants to get to something resembling a city.  He would have done anything for that Miami job.  So to the extent wanting to get to civilization part is the main draw, I wouldn't think Auburn moves the needle.  If wanting to get out of Ole Miss is the bigger motivator, then agreed, probably one to watch.  Who knows.

Godfrey made this point also. IIRC the ranking was:
- not Mississippi
- winning program (if you're winning, you'll be able to continue to climb the ladder)
- city

RE: Miami and UF, apparently the stink Kiffin made when he was at FIU/FAU? was enough that neither the Canes nor Gators wouldn't take him.

12 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That's the line. His youngest is 15.  It's easy to tell the side piece to wait a few years so the youngest can get out of high school and then he will seek a divorce. Possibly true, most likely not.

Never understood using this one. Once the side piece realizes you're full of shit she's going right to the wife. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Harsin, who is on vacation, said he hasn't had any conversations with Auburn leaders that would suggest he won't be back for the 2022 season.

I wonder how that vacation is going. Any chance he is out on a private cruise and can throw wife's iPhone into the Caribbean or the Med?

Pretty much the only scenario I can come up with to salvage the VaCa.

Edited by 927 E. 41st

6 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Never understood using this one. Once the side piece realizes you're full of shit she's going right to the wife. 

By the time you get to side piece "wanting more" from the relationship haven't you pretty much crossed that river a long time ago? 

Over the years I've seen exactly one guy get away with having an affair, and in that case I think she knew and just put up with it. I love women, but I'm really happy to have just the one and not worry about getting the "Phil Hartman" treatment.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

The most surprising thing in all this is women apparently buy second-hand bikinis. 

Um, I hate to break this to you, but they aren't being bought by "other women."

Edited by 'stache
damn pescado beat me to it
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

There's some site called poshmark.com where chicks can sell name brand stuff from their own closet. 

Little Miss Sidepiece has an account ( https://poshmark.com/closet/clesicrochet )where she has listings for a bunch of stuff including Boise St. gear and a number of bikinis, which very kindly models. I wasn't sure it was the same girl at first, but it's the same name, same profile pic, same earrings, one of the same one piece swimsuits as an earlier photo, and a BSU cheerleader uni in one listing photo. 

m_5f39e43f2f3d19f07e6a5f2d.jpg

m_5fbab1f9ffba94cbb1c0932a.jpg

m_5f39c5aa2a1eff3d53585eaa.jpg

m_5f39dfe143895ffcd10a59ed.jpg

Best thing for the next guy, he didn’t even put a dent in that

god damn GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

It's kind of amazing that Auburn basically told the NCAA to fuck off to protect Bruce Pearl and recently gave him $50M, but they're going shitcan Harsin for having a side piece in the office.  

I guess the lesson for Harsin is that pussy had better not be the only thing undefeated if you're going to fuck around.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

It's kind of amazing that Auburn basically told the NCAA to fuck off to protect Bruce Pearl and recently gave him $50M, but they're going shitcan Harsin for having a side piece in the office.  

I guess the lesson for Harsin is that pussy had better not be the only thing undefeated if you're going to fuck around.

Nick Saban could be fucking every Board of Regents' wife, their female offsprings, and maybe some of their sons, and he still wouldn't be fired because he piles up wins and hardware.

25 transfers out of Auburn since the season ended|
The abrupt resignation of the brand new OC
Now this

If that Auburn RB stays in bounds and they beat Bama, none of this matters.  But he didn't and now Harsin will be unemployed shortly.  

• Hook 'Em 5

15 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Can’t Harsin sic the Church of Scientology all over Auburn? Those fuckers are relentless.

Edited by South Austin

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

He specifically brought her from BS. The admins knew what the fuck was up. They looked the other was and gave Harsin false security while keeping that card in their back pocket as a trap door. 

Well played Auburn.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

"Any attack on my character is bulls---," Harsin said. "None of that is who I am."

So, does anyone have any idea about Scientology? Is it like Islam where you can say anything you want to an "infidel" and it doesn't count as a lie?

Defending your character by cursing is a strategy 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

"Any attack on my character is bulls---," Harsin said. "None of that is who I am."

So, does anyone have any idea about Scientology? Is it like Islam where you can say anything you want to an "infidel" and it doesn't count as a lie?

no, they just don’t give any fucks if you do.

scientology is about making yourself happy, not becoming a better person 

Edited by Doc Reeves

4 hours ago, quigley said:

Apparently, Kiffin wants out of Ole Miss and is willing to take any reasonably comparable job. He through his name at every coaching vacancy this year and got no bites because of his own history of indiscretions. Source for this is Steven Godfrey CFB reporter on his podcast.

Auburn is also compromised because of it's recent history of difficulties with coaches. They fired relatively successful Malzahn, had a difficult time finding a replacement (Harsin), and are now ditching the replacement in one year. The War Tigers still play in the SEC-W so getting to 9 wins will always be hard. But Auburn's ability to recruit is on a level higher than Mississippi's, and the fan base has proven they'll shell out big dollars for football players.

I tongue-in-cheek asked about the move because I'd previously said Dart would be playing for a third coach in 2023, but the points above make it at least plausible.

After all that portal work I doubt he is leaving.

3 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

There's some site called poshmark.com where chicks can sell name brand stuff from their own closet. 

Little Miss Sidepiece has an account ( https://poshmark.com/closet/clesicrochet )where she has listings for a bunch of stuff including Boise St. gear and a number of bikinis, which very kindly models. I wasn't sure it was the same girl at first, but it's the same name, same profile pic, same earrings, one of the same one piece swimsuits as an earlier photo, and a BSU cheerleader uni in one listing photo. 

m_5f39e43f2f3d19f07e6a5f2d.jpg

m_5fbab1f9ffba94cbb1c0932a.jpg

m_5f39c5aa2a1eff3d53585eaa.jpg

m_5f39dfe143895ffcd10a59ed.jpg

Are undergarments washed before they are delivered to the purchaser?  Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If that Auburn RB stays in bounds and they beat Bama, none of this matters.  But he didn't and now Harsin will be unemployed shortly.  

Everybody talks about the Auburn RB going out of bounds as if he totally had a choice. What I remember seeing was a big gargantuan throwing him towards the sideline like an Aggy tossing a sheep onto the waterbed.

Other than that, yeah.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)