Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

7 minutes ago, CharlieStrongFan said:

The Hogs haven't been good at football in 10 years.  We don't claim to be good.  We also don't get perennial ranked in the top 25, yet never finish there.  And despite the shiny 15 next your name there is still a really good chance you lose in Fayetteville on Saturday.  Texas is like the 8th best team we will play this year.

I'm sorry your team sucks shit through a straw and gets absolutely embarrassed by any team with a pulse but that's no excuse for you talk poorly about your soon-to-be fifth daddy. It's okay though because Texas will treat you differently than your other daddies. They like to pound you and then expect you to kiss them afterwards. We won't expect that at all. We'll just humiliate you and then hose you off with the garden hose and shove you back in the cellar until next season. We won't be requiring your praises in the meantime so you can keep all that SECSECSEC homer shit for yourselves and aggy. 

Edited by ElChupacabra
Fucking autocorrect
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CharlieStrongFan said:

Capital T and period at the end please.  Classic Austin/Texas superiority complex you got there though.

I'm just trying to get into the mind of someone who would come over to this board... create this username... and use the photo you have chosen as your avatar. 

So your line of thinking is something along "HA. I'm clever because I'm going to name myself as a fan of a coach they fired for being horrible. AND I'm going to use a photo of a coach that we fired for somehow having an even worse record than the Texas coach that was fired. We have absolutely nothing to point to as an accomplishment as a program since 1964, but at least our fired coach beat their fired coach in a useless bowl game 7 years ago. God I'm hilarious." 

Texas is 17-3 all time in Fayetteville piggy. The superiority complex is earned against your backwoods program.

Daddy is coming home Saturday. Buckle up. 

Edited by jwtexan
  • Hook 'Em 8

19 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Sure was. The funniest part? They act as if it never even happened when you mention it to them. They completely wiped that game from their collective memory.

If by “wiped that game from their collective memory” you mean “drank into a stupor only to wake up and use more black tar than Layne Staley in an effort to forget that game” you’d be correct.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, jwtexan said:

I'm just trying to get into the mind of someone who would come over to this board... create this username... and use the photo you have chosen as your avatar. 

So your line of thinking is something along "HA. I'm clever because I'm going to name myself as a fan of a coach they fired for being horrible. AND I'm going to use a photo of a coach that we fired for somehow having an even worse record than the Texas coach that was fired. We have absolutely nothing to point to as an accomplishment as a program since 1964, but at least our fired coach beat their fired coach in a useless bowl game 7 years ago. God I'm hilarious." 

Texas is 17-3 all time in Fayetteville piggy. The superiority complex is earned against your backwoods program.

Daddy is coming home Saturday. Buckle up. 

Have to admit you diagnosed this really well

• Fuck You 16

16 hours ago, westexhorn said:

@MuellerHorn are you a surgeon?  sounds like piggy wants to play the starter dlineman Ridgeway despite having appendectomy 2 weeks ago (https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Article/Arkansas-Razorbacks-defense-ready-for-talented-Texas-offense-170322039/)

are his guts going to explode halfway through the game?

I'm sure their team medical staff "cleared" him. However, that's not the proper decision in my opinion.

His "guts (aren't) going to explode," but returning this fast could definitely disrupt and/or counteract the healing process. Granted, there would most likely already be ramifications of that from practice this week if any negative side effects of physical activity were to happen.

We'll see how much he's actually on the field come Saturday evening.

Just now, ElChupacabra said:
10 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

@Lowcountry Hogis the front runner for President of Arkansas right now. 

While flattered, I cannot accept the nomination.  I’ve relocated from southwest Arkansas and the unfortunate chance I might run into a Texan or Louisianan at the lake, to the coast of South Carolina to enjoy shrimp and grits, palmetto trees and marsh living, only to trade in the Texan and Louisianan for the much worse stench of the Ohioan.  These people are truly the scum of the earth.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

While flattered, I cannot accept the nomination.  I’ve relocated from southwest Arkansas and the unfortunate chance I might run into a Texan or Louisianan at the lake, to the coast of South Carolina to enjoy shrimp and grits, palmetto trees and marsh living, only to trade in the Texan and Louisianan for the much worse stench of the Ohioan.  These people are truly the scum of the earth.  

Do they smell like burned couches?

42 minutes ago, CharlieStrongFan said:

You had 59 yards of total offense the last time we played..

I will have you know we refer to 59 yards of offense around here as a Watson. Get it right.

For example: Texas will have 9 Watsons of offense on Saturday against you yokels.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CharlieStrongFan said:

The Hogs haven't been good at football in 10 years.  We don't claim to be good.  We also don't get perennial ranked in the top 25, yet never finish there.  And despite the shiny 15 next your name there is still a really good chance you lose in Fayetteville on Saturday.  Texas is like the 8th best team we will play this year.

I’ll play. Name the seven better teams.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Shag said:

How is it possible that not one Arkansas fan we’ve encountered this week has the ability to write complete, legible sentences?

It’s astounding.

How is it that the supposed dude with Cerebral Palsy, you know literal brain damage, has been by far the most logical and intelligent one of the lot?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I will have you know we refer to 59 yards of offense around here as a Watson. Get it right.

For example: Texas will have 9 Watsons of offense on Saturday against you yokels.  

I would consider 9 Watsons of offense against the pigs on Saturday to represent a failure on the part of our offense.  Rice put up 5 1/4 Watsons on them 

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper