Golden Flashes of Kent State vs aggy.

Elmer_Fudd

1 hour ago, Yev Kassem said:

Horrendous overturn. Killed Kent State momentum and got the crowd all charged up. Thanks, fucking moronic ref. 

they need to get rid of the ejection rule.  make it a 30 yard penalty and be done with it.  2nd time you get ejected for game.  if it is 4th quarter you are out for the 1st quarter of the next game.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

they need to get rid of the ejection rule.  make it a 30 yard penalty and be done with it.  2nd time you get ejected for game.  if it is 4th quarter you are out for the 1st quarter of the next game.

Good plan. 

That overturn completely changed the tide of the game. KSU was gashing the aggy defense that drive and the replay stoppage gave them time to regroup. Next play the qb throws that horrible pick and bails out their D. 

It’s a completely different game if they even score three on that drive and go into halftime with some momentum. 

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

King’s arm really is noticeably weak.   I don’t understand how he was a highly ranked recruit.   Did people just see a fast 40 time and that he was tall, and just assumed he could throw the ball?

Tennessee knew what they were doing when they passed on King. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

King’s arm really is noticeably weak.   I don’t understand how he was a highly ranked recruit.   Did people just see a fast 40 time and that he was tall, and just assumed he could throw the ball?

People saw how his team destroyed everyone his junior year and won the state championship. They assumed it was largely because of him. It wasn’t. 

43 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

He had a good Elite 11 final and has been slowly regressing since 

Texags posters were shitting on Mond early last year.  4 year starter who led them to one of the best seasons in recent history and got drafted into the NFL.  They are gonna turn on King fast if he keeps throwing picks.

I think you're discounting one other obvious difference between the two.

King will get a bit more lenience from aggy fans because he's a better "cultural fit" for their QB job.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

King will get a bit more lenience from aggy fans because he's a better "cultural fit" for their QB job.

Sad that you had to say it because it's so damn true. Remember Reggie McNeal.

38 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

That idiot ColoradoAg on SECRant is already saying he can't wait for Weigman to arrive.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Texags posters were shitting on Mond early last year.  4 year starter who led them to one of the best seasons in recent history and got drafted into the NFL.  They are gonna turn on King fast if he keeps throwing picks.

Except King is white. 

I was listening to the broadcast in the car on my way back to my folks house last night. It was towards the end of the game. The announcers acted like king was the next Johnny manziel. They even got Johnny on the broadcast and he said “yeah, I had flashbacks of a few plays that I had against Alabama. Haynes is awesome!”

16 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

TexAgs is so racist.  They are trashing Mond on several threads and it's not hard to read between the lines.  

Why any African American (not just football players) would go to that backwards cesspool of ignorance is beyond me.

Now now, let's not speak the truth.

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Sad that you had to say it because it's so damn true. Remember Reggie McNeal.

Of course we remember Reggie “real deal” McNeal”. He was a better web than VY until he wasn’t, every year.  Then after the game he went back to being better than VY.  Disregard the loss to Baylor and near loss to Southwest Texas. 

Didn't watch a second of this game but just saw aggy QBs threw 4 INTs??? Calzada on his only attempt. Lol

To echo what others are saying, King's rating was always suspect. The top committable offers he had were like Aggy, TN (as their 2nd QB), and Duke. Maybe Auburn, idk. LSU passed on him in favor of Finley and Johnson who both seem to suck. Basically a low 4-star offer list, at best. Idk what the ranking services all saw there because the actual coaches clearly didn't see it.