Sark: “Wake the fuck up”

Pancho

This happened at the end of the game. Sark yelled at someone on the sideline while Fox was doing a promo on how good of a person he was. Immediately as the cam was in him, he reprimanded someone with the above. The guy looked like he was gonna cry. Then Sark went back and said some words to calm him down.

Who was this?

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

This happened at the end of the game. Sark yelled at someone on the sideline while Fox was doing a promo on how good of a person he was. Immediately as the cam was in him, he reprimanded someone with the above. The guy looked like he was gonna cry. Then Sark went back and said some words to calm him down.

Who was this?

This never happened. I'm pretty sure you were hallucinating. Are you the guy who was wandering around the LBJ fountain claiming to be Jesus Christ?

41 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Who was this?

5f76248b0ab50d00184ada33?width=1000&form

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

It was the designated GA to be yelled at even when you are kicking ass but want to send a message that much much more is expected....Sark learned this from the master.

Compared to: scared Tom Herman gif...(which I can't find...).

I'll take Satan every time.

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Who was this?

https://www.fox.com/watch/d6c7846f58af0fedcf2cc9221f79235e/

at 3:15:05? that’s what you’re talking about?

I had read posts talking about it and thought it was actually something. what a bunch of irrelevant bullshit. sark barely changed his expression. you guys are pussies. 

Edited by futureman
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, futureman said:

https://www.fox.com/watch/d6c7846f58af0fedcf2cc9221f79235e/

at 3:15:05? that’s what you’re talking about?

I had read posts talking about it and thought it was actually something. what a bunch of irrelevant bullshit. sark barely changed his expression. you guys are pussies. 

Nobody cares.