klanaggy pirate @ soldier texums :: 6pm SECN

Hagbard Celine

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Jimbo is straight stealing money from aggy, which amuses me....then I remember aggy is funded by various sources public and private in our state and it fucking pisses me off.  

all aggy excess in violation of the basic tenets of fiduciary responsibility is accomplished using OUR MONEY

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

what i never see on texags are the skynet posts on subjects like "how is it possible we have such terrible qb play in year 4" but without looch ever getting called out for snake oil

It's because they get banned on texags if they ever question him or his greatness. 

Texags is glorious right now.

One guy's selling his tickets and another started a thread with a Bat signal over Pyle only it says "Johnny."

Another thinks their defense is overrated.  No shit, Billy Cletus, it's almost as if 8 of y'all's 9 wins last season were against bad football teams or something...

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

exactly what I was about to post and he looks like he has been hitting the bottle too

You gotta fall asleep some way while wasting away in Brazos County.

Some texags dipshit said...

Pretty sure that's the way it's supposed to go with the 6th pass offense against the 4th pass defense. It's going to be a chess match. We will win some and lose some.

Fun fact: Will Rogers is 23-27 for 233 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT.

Chess match!

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

So either aggy comes back and we have a new piece of fucked up cult lore due to the grackle or MSU holds on and we have the curse of the grackle, or we see Leech goes full mad scientist in the second half, score 35 in a row and then bbq the stupid ducking bird and piss on their dog on the way out the door….

I think I would most like to see the third option…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So either aggy comes back and we have a new piece of fucked up cult lore due to the grackle or MSU holds on and we have the curse of the grackle, or we see Leech goes full mad scientist in the second half, score 35 in a row and then bbq the stupid ducking bird and piss on their dog on the way out the door….

“King was possibly the greatest QB ever to play a game in Texas and we can’t be expected to recover from the loss of a player of that caliber”

Third option sounds like a weird Pronhub search but I’m not judging.

5 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So eitherA) aggy comes back and we have a new piece of fucked up cult lore due to the grackle or B) MSU holds on and we have the curse of the grackle, or C) we see Leech goes full mad scientist in the second half, score 35 in a row and then bbq the stupid ducking bird and piss on their dog on the way out the door….

I'll take C for the win.

9 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Some texags dipshit said...

Fun fact: Will Rogers is 23-27 for 233 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT.

Chess match!

I'm liking this Will Rogers as much as the original, who must have been thinking about Aggy when he said it:

“Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people that they don't like.”
Will Rogers

7 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

fourth option....

after the 35 in a row, the grackle flies up and sits on the pirate's shoulder

texags silicon and all registered users spontaneously combust

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1