West Virginia Game Week

Wulaw Horn

It’s also amusing that these threads are full of dire predictions of blowouts, and then when we are blown out there are angry reaction threads with the same posters.  Like, oh if you drive that moped on I-35 you are going to get killed.  Then,  I can’t believe that guy got killed riding a moped on I-35

I'm going to Charlotte next weekend to catch Genesis in concert one last time before Phil Collins kicks the bucket.  I am planning to just enjoy the whole show and completely forget that Texas football even exists.  Good luck against WVU, you're gonna need it.

So, you don’t care any more-a-errrr?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I just hope with K.Rob more than likely getting the start these next two weeks he goes “OFF” and shows Sark he has a legitimate 1-2 punch for next year!!!!!  And a real tool he can use with #7

K Rob is fast but needs good blocking or he’s not getting past the first level. Our OLine needs to create gaps. 

Because it's close by, I've been to every Texas visit to Morgantown since they joined the Big XII.  I've seen Mack, Charlie 2x Herman, and tomorrow will be Sark.  If this weren't our last visit, I'd say it's likely the next visit would have featured another coach.

Always a fun visit.  But, on this visit, I've found the perfect embodiment of the Mountaineer fan.

IMG_20211119_201907.jpg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I will be in Morgantown next weekend as tickets are bought and inside the window to cancel hotel. I fully expect to hear Country Roads sung after the game.
However, this is my third trip to WVU and I haven’t seen them lose there....yet.
Went to Kansas last week. You should root for the guys giving a fuck. They are obvious from the ones that don't.

But the guys that care, I was screaming for them all the same. My voice was less hoarse, but it was still hoarse on Sunday. Hook'em
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Borachio said:

The Dogfish Head Brewery and Gettysburg will probably be the highlight of this trip, but I'll be in Morgantown tomorrow dammit!  Yes,  I'm a glutton for punishment. 

Fun fact, President Lincoln delivered his Gettysburg Address 158 years ago today. 

20211119_120413.jpg

Two score and 7 years ago this team played football worth a shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Two score and 7 years ago this team played football worth a shit. 

i have avoided replying to you for months with fear and loathing despite your occasional decent takes especially on the nats thread

this one i can't let go

i hate your generation for your oblivious journey through spacetime

a score is 20 years

4 score and 7 years is 87 years, which is why Lincoln used the phrase to evoke 1776 at Gettysburg

half a score and one year ago we were worth a shit

please, stop and think before you post

quite often, you may improve with a modicum of effort

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Voltronjacko said:

Up early this morning in Pittsburgh and heading to Morgantown shortly. Any idea where fellow longhorns are meeting up?

I will pay up to 500 dollars on a tab if you guys that are there can organize and go to a place. I'll call and set up the tab. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Because it's close by, I've been to every Texas visit to Morgantown since they joined the Big XII.  I've seen Mack, Charlie 2x Herman, and tomorrow will be Sark.  If this weren't our last visit, I'd say it's likely the next visit would have featured another coach.
Always a fun visit.  But, on this visit, I've found the perfect embodiment of the Mountaineer fan.

IMG_20211119_201907.thumb.jpg.179b068249a59f676c62f6426a0433c2.jpg

I wonder if he’s still getting that Achy Breaky Heart money