West Virginia Game Week

Wulaw Horn

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Covid year and this year back to back years for the first time in my life old enough I’m not attending a game in person 

That was me for 25 years until the end of the 2017 season when I gave up my season tickets and haven’t been back since. No regrets so far either though an increase in quality of home game opponents in the SEC might make me feel differently

Their Oline isn’t very good and their QB is pretty bad.  But they have a good defense and their bad offense is playing our roadkill defense.  With all our weapons hurt and playing on the road in cold weather I doubt we will score more than 17.  I can see them putting up 31 against the fighting walk ons. So there you have it.  31-17.  

Early forecast at kickoff:  45 degrees, mostly cloudy, no chance of precip., negligible 5mph winds.  

So yeah, we're fucked. Although they are a rowdy fanbase, that's not an intimidating stadium to play during the day.  

Then again, probably a third of our players aren't making the trip so maybe it will be a rough weekend.  

On 11/14/2021 at 9:31 AM, tx 3 putt said:

There’s blood in the water 

Blood? There's just chunks of goddamn bone and carrion left floating on the surface. Surrounded by fat sharks. The program is now food for the floor dwelling scavengers picking over the remains. No better place for such a thing than Morgantown.