• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I have an old (aggy) NASA friend blowing up his Facebook page with pictures of him making a specific trip to Canada to watch Money Badger play. Picture of him with a jersey at the stadium and everything.

Someone ask if he saw him play... "No. Masoli played the whole time, but maybe next game!" was the response.

So very aggy

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Okay, Brewster's gotta be trolling now, right? Nobody in dead collie station, no matter how lit, is self-aware enough to recognize the roller coaster for what it is.

No truer words ever spoke.

I have an old (aggy) NASA friend blowing up his Facebook page with pictures of him making a specific trip to Canada to watch Money Badger play. Picture of him with a jersey at the stadium and everything.

Someone ask if he saw him play... "No. Masoli played the whole time, but maybe next game!" was the response.

So very aggy

While I kind of admire your friend’s optimism. With the exception of NASA, everything he did up until his response makes me laugh at him, hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is bad

Uh oh, aggys quest to become a diploma mill means a higher percentage of 2%'ers who won't tow the company line and protect their precious Agricultural and Maintenance from shame and the long hand of the law..

On 6/30/2018 at 12:47 AM, George Clooney said:

Mays' reputation is built on sending enough accounting/PPA graduates with inflated grades into the big 4 to stay relevant. 

This is 100% true having experienced this first hand recruiting for enough years in big 4 across all the Texas schools.

For some reason no one finds it odd that when you go to recruit there 75% of their ppa grads have 3.75 and up. Most of those kids are idiots and we have to weed them out after their second/third year.  The ones that stick around have limited upside and are basically compliance monkeys.(no racist)

• Like 1

Neil Armstrong once flew over College Station during his pilot training.  General dog looked up, saw the plane and barked.  He was aggy from that moment forward.  They already claim him as an aggy alum.  Put it on the wall.  If he had won the Medal of Honor, they would have claimed that too.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

So very aggy

Canada’s Twelf Man tradition is born...

2 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Neil Armstrong once flew over College Station during his pilot training.  General dog looked up, saw the plane and barked.  He was aggy from that moment forward.  They already claim him as an aggy alum.  Put it on the wall.  If he had won the Medal of Honor, they would have claimed that too.  

It was a goldurn sip/NASA conspiracy that kept Aggie engineers from shooting Aggie Neil up in a rocket at night so that he could have been the 1st person on the sun.  

• Haha 1