• Replies 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

So I’m at the Vans Warped Tour in Dallas today and there are so many aggy hats in the crowd. And of course, the ones asking all the stupid questions are aggys. 

Also, while waiting for a band during set up I overheard one say “Jimbo is the guy! We’re gonna win the sec and make the CFP by next season!” Also overheard one chime in about how they’ve caught up with the sips in recruiting and can compete with anyone. Lmao oh aggy, never stop being you. The delusion is hysterical.

4 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

This Karen character is awesome.  She's taking the roller coaster to heights heretofore unseen.  When it comes crashing down, she's going to be awesome to watch self destruct.

She didn't spontaneously combust over FSU's craptacular season last year, so I would imagine that, like aggy everywhere, she is capable of dealing with far more cognitive dissonance than one would think was humanly possible. Being wrong about practically everything has never, ever caused anyone in maroon to ever contemplate changing anything.

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

She didn't spontaneously combust over FSU's craptacular season last year, so I would imagine that, like aggy everywhere, she is capable of dealing with far more cognitive dissonance than one would think was humanly possible. Being wrong about practically everything has never, ever caused anyone in maroon to ever contemplate changing anything.

True that but I'm imagining her blowing (Jimbo) smoke while ags, already tied of her schtick, flip the F out.

Is it his 2017 record with FSU or the recruiting classes ranked in the teens that makes the sec blue bloods quake in their boots that aggy will dominate the college football landscape for the foreseeable future?  I’m literally insulted that the poster thinks anyone is stupid enough to believe they are an LSU fan. 

On 7/4/2018 at 10:04 PM, Vic Mackey said:

30698209_10155998854300395_7081140996418

This picture is quintessential aggy. In the middle you have a sexually attractive woman but then on both sides of her you have two male aggys offering up their ass.

They are saying, look at this attractive female, be aroused by her but take out your frustration on a dude's ass.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

This picture is quintessential aggy. In the middle you have a sexually attractive woman but then on both sides of her you have two male aggys offering up their ass.

They are saying, look at this attractive female, be aroused by her but take out your frustration on a dude's ass.

Decided to booze at home tonight.  So normally I may not find that to be too funny...but got damn if I'm not laughing at these fucksticks and your caption...

-one more glass of that balvenie 17 DW.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Decided to booze at home tonight.  So normally I may not find that to be too funny...but got damn if I'm not laughing at these fucksticks and your caption...

-one more glass of that balvenie 17 DW.  

It's all good, my post came from a bourbon saturated brain.

11 hours ago, Machinator said:

Someone claiming to be an LSU fan posted on one of their boards.

DhdyE_VUEAUPhRU.jpgDhdyIE3VMAAqqi0.jpgDhdyKtNVAAA6ebP.jpg

There's a lot of gold in here, but I think my favorite is the part about how Jimbo is even more dangerous in the SEC than he was in the ACC - because there is better competition in the SEC. What?

But the general theme of the this time we are getting the recruits and we'll realize our potential is strongly reminiscent of the short-lived #wrts offseasons. Not that I'm surprised that the aggys didn't learn from the past. (And yes, I am assuming this is actually an aggy author.)

they are so stupid here are their recruiting rankings from 2018 to 2012

17 13 18 11 5 9 16

so in 2013 and 2014 they were in the top 10 both years and the top 5 one year (but those were "BDF" ready recruits right?).....oh no wait a lot of those were lazy, criminal, stupid, soft as fuck, entitled, shit heads that got booted, failed out, robbed people and did other stupid shit to get kicked out of school and they got shittier as those classes matured

and lets not pretend that jumbo does not bring in the fucc boiz and the idiots and the dumb shits or that he can't lose a team in an instant when shit gets hard or a key player goes down

they are #2 right now, but that is with 21 recruits they they will probably lose a few after jumbo comes in with an 8 win season AT BEST and they will probably get passed over by other teams that have 6 to 8 spots yet to fill

so they are looking at a low top 10 class most likely just like rummy started out with before Johnny (not rummy's recruit) had "da season doh" and then all his top recruits turned into top shitheads over the next few years

1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

On my way to an aggy wedding. Should be extremely queer

I’ve had the unfortunate experience of having to attend one of those before back in 2011. Not only was it queer, but ignorant as fuck.The ceremony was fine, but it was the reception that was an absolute nightmare. As soon as the newlyweds walked in, the DJ yelled that oh so famous/annoying aggy “HOWDY!” Then, he played the aggy fight song while all of the aggys, along with the bride (who was an SMU grad), started whooping and hollering and dancing around on the dance floor yelling “saw varsity’s horns off!” 

At least there was an open bar. 

Edited by Longboard Horn
Open bar, got drunk. aggy gonna aggy

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

On my way to an aggy wedding. Should be extremely queer

Be sure to join in when they inevitably start chanting secsecsec, just be sure to add the word  "sux" after each sec.

Guest Lobo

I think a bride cheering for other schools in the SEC during her wedding day is more apt to cheer for other dicks in her neighborhood a year into marriage.  

I’ve had the unfortunate experience of having to attend one of those before back in 2011. Not only was it queer, but ignorant as fuck.The ceremony was fine, but it was the reception that was an absolute nightmare. As soon as the newlyweds walked in, the DJ yelled that oh so famous/annoying aggy “HOWDY!” Then, he played the aggy fight song while all of the aggys, along with the bride (who was an SMU grad), started whooping and hollering and dancing around on the dance floor yelling “saw varsity’s horns off!” 
 At least there was an open bar. 
You speak the truth because I've been to one of those..except both bride and groom were aggy along with at least 85% of the guests. The best part was when the band didn't play the aggy fight song and looked annoyed when they had to stop and put on a recording.

I was with a small group huddled in the back as most everyone ran up to the stage and started doing their sawing shit. Needless to say my small group hung around each other for the rest of the night. (just long enough to drain the open bar)
  • Like 1