• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

DhhEH96VMAA_SID.jpg
Smart of them to use a sticker instead of screen-printing it right onto the cup. Makes it easier to keep using the cup in 8 years when they can finally fire him with only 2 years severance. Just slap a new sticker on the cup for the next coach.

You speak the truth because I've been to one of those..except both bride and groom were aggy along with at least 85% of the guests. The best part was when the band didn't play the aggy fight song and looked annoyed when they had to stop and put on a recording.

I was with a small group huddled in the back as most everyone ran up to the stage and started doing their sawing shit. Needless to say my small group hung around each other for the rest of the night. (just long enough to drain the open bar)

This is an aggy-aggy wedding with an open bar also. I’m guessing it will also be 85% Cletus as well. Hopefully I can find the 15% and have a decent time.

17 hours ago, Machinator said:

Someone claiming to be an LSU fan posted on one of their boards.

DhdyE_VUEAUPhRU.jpgDhdyIE3VMAAqqi0.jpgDhdyKtNVAAA6ebP.jpg

100% certain that's an aggy sock. The only thing missing, and will probably be coming in a future post, is a report on their trip to hooterville and how helpful and friendly everyone was and how incredible the facilities are and they have so many traditions and the best fans in the nation blah blah blah 

• Like 1

Yeah the only thing that makes only 99.99% sure that that’s any aggy sock is how they failed to explain how aggy fans are better fans and better people than the rest of the world. 

I hope the other posters on that board are ripping that poster a new one. 

Edited by Lhorn

50 minutes ago, Orange^White said:

Where do I order one of these?. in a few years, this will be an awesome cup to drink out of around your Aggie acquaintances.

While wearing a “WRTS” t-shirt and a “Kenny Trill” hat. 

• Like 5

On 7/4/2018 at 9:59 PM, williemackgarza said:

15d5fd2945140993c99e742ff8d86052.jpg
Come on man, seriously. What thanfuck is goin on here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If you apply a B&W or sepia filter to any of those Aggy group photos, they would bear a scary  resemblance to all of those photos of 'special' people floating around. The ones where everyone gets a nickname like "Rotund Rhonda" or "Pig-fucking Pete". That campus is overflowing with unfortunate looking people.

Edited by Blotto

11 minutes ago, Blotto said:

If you apply a B&W or sepia filter to any of those Aggy group photos, they would bear a scary  resemblance to all of those photos of 'special' people floating around. The ones where everyone gets a nickname like "Rotund Rhonda" or "Pig-fucking Pete". That campus is overflowing with unfortunate looking people.

Radical larry?

11 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

This is an aggy-aggy wedding with an open bar also. I’m guessing it will also be 85% Cletus as well. Hopefully I can find the 15% and have a decent time.

I wrote about this on the last site.

My aggy cousin (~38) died suddenly Christmas Eve a couple of years ago.  He never attended aggy but was a huge fan.  His sisters set up an aggy funeral complete with an aggy program with the stupid "Saw 'Em Off" lyrics on the back, aggy theme/colors, etc..

At the end, they sang the aggy War Hymn and my cousin looks at me and yells out, "That's for you!"  It was so surreal, I didn't know what to say.

As an added bonus, his estranged daughters cussed out (very loudly) his current wife in the middle of the ceremony.  Good times.

20 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

If you can’t find the 15%, just remember that you can still have a decent time by frequently visiting the open bar.

9 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I wrote about this on the last site.

My aggy cousin (~38) died suddenly Christmas Eve a couple of years ago.  He never attended aggy but was a huge fan.  His sisters set up an aggy funeral complete with an aggy program with the stupid "Saw 'Em Off" lyrics on the back, aggy theme/colors, etc..

At the end, they sang the aggy War Hymn and my cousin looks at me and yells out, "That's for you!"  It was so surreal, I didn't know what to say.

As an added bonus, his estranged daughters cussed out (very loudly) his current wife in the middle of the ceremony.  Good times.

Was that before or after the lecture on how classy they are?

Honestly.  Would any of y'all ever wear clothing, put a decal on your car, or drink out of a coffee cup that said, "Herman era" or somesuch.  I mean, thus far I like the guy and all, but I'm not about to start adorning my personal belongings with his name.  Just so idiotic.

Guest Lobo
6 hours ago, DeadArmadillo said:

Or this:

Image result for browns johnny football shirt

What was the 80's video with the dying teenager and their last words were, "I did it for Johnny" and the one holding them was yelling out to the crowd, "Does anybody here know Johnny?  Who's Johnny?!?"  

Honestly.  Would any of y'all ever wear clothing, put a decal on your car, or drink out of a coffee cup that said, "Herman era" or somesuch.  I mean, thus far I like the guy and all, but I'm not about to start adorning my personal belongings with his name.  Just so idiotic.
Some people like to crown their legendary coaches before they even coach a single game..

Surprised they haven't started fundraising for a Jimbo statue yet.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:36 PM, Machinator said:

DhhEH96VMAA_SID.jpg

I'm on my second cup of coffee and I still can't face the day
I'm thinking of the lady who got lost along the way
And if I don't stop this trembling hand from reaching for the phone
I'll be reachin' for the bottle, Lord, before this day is done

5 hours ago, Machinator said:

DhmqJwoUYAAd0dc?format=jpg

Shortly before 6:00 pm central time on September 8th Dabo is going to remind his team of the various comments Leon O'Neal has made about their team and the fine dedicated Clemson coaching staff. At 6:00 pm central time on September 8, 2018 I suspect Dabo will take the field with a national audience on ESPN and proceed to pull Jimbo's pants down his short cuckish legs, bend him over and fuck him square in the ass. After aggy wins the half-time show the stadium will be about half full, by the fourth quarter the Clemson players will be looking up in the stands chanting aggy?, aggy?, aggy? On Monday that punk ass liucci will be telling the story about how aggy went up against the best team in the nation stood their ground and went toe to toe and something about how Jimbo's on trajectory to win a national title in the next two years.

• Like 3