Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

3 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

0.0001% chance this is not a sock. He forgot the part about great fans and sending his kids to school there. 

That will come after they play at Kyle Field. An open letter praising the class, traditions and kindness of the aggy.  And how they are now his second favorite sec team.  And then he will contrast it against Texas fans being rude and low class.  

You can set your watch by this bullshit.  

• Like 5

• Replies 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Guest Lobo
59 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Two glorified commuter schools w/ low admission standards and marginal football pedigrees....solid match. 

Something about the two female student populations just doesn't seem commensurate to me.  Can't put my finger on it.  

Heard on ESPNU today about the opening (right after the championship game) & current odds at Vegas of winning next years national championship.

Univ of Texas:  Opened at 40:1,  now at 27:1

Florida St Univ:  Opened 40:1,  now at 20:1

Aggy:  Opened at 60:1,  now at 110:1.   

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Jester’s Inn said:

Heard on ESPNU today about the opening (right after the championship game) & current odds at Vegas of winning next years national championship.

Univ of Texas:  Opened at 40:1,  now at 27:1

Florida St Univ:  Opened 40:1,  now at 20:1

Aggy:  Opened at 60:1,  now at 110:1.   

Someone needs to clue vegas in...that’s not how this rollercoaster works.  

If you remember seeing the cadet that shielded Lassie(Revellie, whatever that stupid dog’s name is) from the oncoming SMU player, not only is he now considered an aggy hero and legend, but some guy bought his “senior boots” and a few other dipshit aggy donors bought him his saber and other accessories aggy uses in that costumed buffoonery. 

21 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Just like people that wear Wrangler jeans, big buckle belts, boots and a cowboy hat.

And if you are one of these people you are stupid.

Tap the brakes, hippie.  I wear Wranglers, boots and, when working at deer lease, a cowboy hat.  No big belt buckles though.  

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

There were more than a few on texaggy with misgivings about Fisher early on, but I'm sure some of the them were just trying to soften the blow if he didn't really take the job. There were a couple threatening to withhold donations and not renew tickets etc..but I'm sure they've drunk the maroon koolaid by now.

Got damn those are some pompous, over the top uniforms for an organization with no actual military ties. Looks like the “dress” uniforms of some banana republic army.  Surprised everyone of them including the guys that showed up 2 weeks ago don’t have a chest full of colorful medals and ribbons commemorating their valient participation in “the scuffing of the boots” or dog sitting. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Got damn those are some pompous, over the top uniforms for an organization with no actual military ties. Looks like the “dress” uniforms of some banana republic army.  Surprised everyone of them including the guys that showed up 2 weeks ago don’t have a chest full of colorful medals and ribbons commemorating their valient participation in “the scuffing of the boots” or dog sitting. 

They have to go over the top so they stand out. The aggy corps is quite the peacock. They go all out on add little details such as medals and awards made of bottle caps with spray paint so they can feel somewhat important. However, they’re not important at all. Less than half of the corps actually joins the military. Therefore, most of those douchebag, costumed buffoons known as “cadets” that we see on television will never serve a day in Armed Forces. 

Even though the corps makes up maybe 3% of the student body, they want to be sure that everyone knows who they are. So basically, make a scene and overdue it wherever they go.

The corps craves attention and reminds me of your everyday attention whore; similar to the drunk chick at the party who makes it her solemn duty to make sure that everyone is paying attention to her. The gomers aren’t afraid of attention and love to cosplay soldiers because of their absurd belief that Pyle (of shit) Field is the aggy sacred battleground. 

In conclusion, the corps of cadets is a national joke and they’re the only ones unaware. They don’t realize that we’re laughing AT them, not WITH them.

• Like 4

At a conference and every fucking aggy has an Ass To Mouth sticker on their badge and are wearing aggy coaching shirts. Jesus Christ they’re insufferable.
Most of you kids don't realize that aggy came out of the closet in 1984 because of Jackie. It used to not be like this. Johnny and the sec started another resurgence. aggy used to be embarrassed to be aggy or at least not so forward in their aggyness. aggy jokes were ubiquitous across the state from folks from all schools. Once jimbo falls on his face this season some will slink back into the closet.

On 7/9/2018 at 2:47 PM, Lobo said:

Something about the two female student populations just doesn't seem commensurate to me.  Can't put my finger on it.  

Well, the men in the two fan bases are quite different as well, one group likes women in skimpy clothing, the other group likes sheep...