• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

13 hours ago, woohorn said:

Is that $125 per organization? Noice.

“More than 1,000”, so actually less than $125 per organization.   So each clubs  pizza party will have to only order cheese pizza’s to keep the cost down.

99% chance of being an aggy pretending to be Clemson. After they push aggys shit in, the fake poster will make them feel all warm and squishy inside about all the good ‘ol hospitality that he’s never experienced at any other game.

Yep. It’ll be a 2500 word essay too, with the conclusion that he hopes his son can get into such a prestigious college. They always take it too far and give themselves away.

12 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

When I was a General, the big rival was Nimitz. Long time ago.

Yeah I can see that, those were the two original middle schools that fed Churchill and Lee. Speaking of Nimitz, my doctor was part of the group that came out of Nimitz with Tommy Kramer that went undefeated until their attempt at repeating a state championship.

A lot of talent on that team, Tommy Kramer, Richard Osborne (played for aggy and the Eagles), Pat Rocket (MLB) and a handful of other guys that went on to play in college. My old HS head coach and his brother were part of that team too.

The odd thing about my doctor is he has a big medical practice but his primary source of joy seems to be the 7 years he played football with those guys starting in Nimitz MS.

30 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’m in Okie-land.  I have caught far less grief for a UT ball cap than I do in East Texas.

Truth, the last time I was in Brenham my son caught some flak for wearing a UT Baseball shirt.

6 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

So...on par with Miss St, Auburn, South Carolina, Mizzou and Ole Miss. 

Yeah, that sounds about right. The meaty part of the bell curve is where they've always belonged. 

52% winning average.  Sounds about right.   Middle of the pack, 2nd tier.

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Brenham is less than 40 miles from aggy.  There are a lot of Brenhamites ate up with the aggy dumbass.

Been there many times, seen the aggy dumbasses but it's not East Texas. Once you get to 45, now you're talking East Texas.

5 hours ago, F250 said:

Truth, the last time I was in Brenham my son caught some flak for wearing a UT Baseball shirt.

I’m in Brenham drinking at Applebee’s in a longhorn shirt, no flak yet.    So this hits close to home

Hell I was here a month ago and had them change one of the tv’s to longhorn network with the Championship game on....

Edited by Hook1997

37 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I've heard the idiots on texags radio take umbrage with College Station being called "East Texas". They think it's CenTex.

Its not CenTex but its def not east Tex. Like Houston, not sure what to make of it. Same  with eagle lake, navasota, brenham, etc. 

i will say its closer to central texas than east texas in consideration

I grew up in Madisonville which is on 45 north of Huntsville so I consider myself an expert on this subject. Go east and you have the "over yonders", dorter instead of daughter, worsher and dryer instead of washer and dryer, that's east Texas my friends.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

I've heard the idiots on texags radio take umbrage with College Station being called "East Texas". They think it's CenTex.

For purposes of cultural identification, College Station is East Texas. Geographically, though, it is the middle of nowhere, which is appropriate.

21 hours ago, F250 said:

Which is weird because their academic standards have been declining for years. You would expect the SWT/TXST effect to kick in by now.

Those kind of girls gravitate to cities with nightlife not pastures with maroon carrots. 

Guest Lobo

Are we talking about the Herve Villechaggie guy or the one to his left with the Anton Chigurh hairdo and body language that screams, "Does A&M have a Theater Department that can handle THIS?" 

I have a lot of questions for the whole group, starting with Aggie Geraldo in the back right with the suit and tie.  The kid in the front right in the alligator t-shirt is probably the smartest one of the bunch.  The sunglasses probably saved him from getting pink eye, "I wanted to see my own farts."  And nope, we're not talking about the lone black dude.  

Are we talking about the Herve Villechaggie guy or the one to his left with the Anton Chigurh hairdo and body language that screams, "Does A&M have a Theater Department that can handle THIS?" 
I have a lot of questions for the whole group, starting with Aggie Geraldo in the back right with the suit and tie.  The kid in the front right in the alligator t-shirt is probably the smartest one of the bunch.  The sunglasses probably saved him from getting pink eye, "I wanted to see my own farts."  And nope, we're not talking about the lone black dude.  

anigif_original-grid-image-9599-1390322147-35.gif
  • Like 4