• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, williemackgarza said:

I think jimbo figured out he can literally get blown out and his shitty aggy fanbase will spin it into a win. Why even try? Guaranteed $75 mil, fuck you pay me.
Gonna be funny when the fanbase starts turning on him and he goes all hamm and lashes out, but unlike fsu, aggy cant force him out w/o fuck you pay me, $75 mil bitches!

They truly are like hamm, jokes write themselves and everyone is laughing at them, yet no self awareness to see it.

Anyone mocking oneal on twitter or has that lil bitch been talking anymore trash?

Going to be funny when he asks for a raise at the end of the season to cover the public employee tax they weren’t expecting. He will do it quick because next season looks like a buzz saw. 

16 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Texags has girls handing out koozies at the Washington county fair.....   Getting plenty of dirty looks in my Texas shirt, hopefully I don’t get jumped by drunk aggies later on in the evening.

In my experience, it's more of a slow zombie than fast zombie thing. Stick to open areas and you should be OK. If you can't do that, find an architecturally interesting building and run inside. Aggy fear such buildings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

I ventured over to TexAgs to see what they had to say after both games yesterday. Over half of the comments on basically every thread included,  "But we have Jimbo". He is no doubt the highest profile coach they've had in a long time. If he can't make them relevant in the SEC and college football it might just destroy them. They have put all their eggs, and money, into this basket. It's almost sad... almost. 

you know those dipshits had Bear Bryant right? he couldn't win there, of course, so went to bama and the rest is history

14 hours ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

aggie only playing 4 away games is a joke, any other teams doing this? If so, it would have to be another mighty secsecsec school. When are they going to add another conference game, I think I heard Saban wants to.  

gotta love Saban saying he wants something that he knows there's no way in hell of happening 

3 hours ago, Noah Fence said:

Bama could have had 2 more TD's at a minimum but they took their foot off the gas after their last touchdown.  

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever read.  So allowing Bama to score TDs from outside the red zone is now a good thing.  Regarded.

Stupid sip, the ags had two more penetrations than Bama. Had this been pre-1995 Texas high school football, the Ags would have won. Jokes on you. 

Yesterday was a perfect result for A&MPosted on 9/23/18 at 3:44 pm
[IMG]8[IMG]11
Show continued progress under Jimbo, prove we can stop the run, but have a result that will hopefully continue the SEC’s national reputation as the top conference. Whether we like it or not, Bama represents all of us and we need them to continue carrying the flag.

Fucking losers

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I just wonder how quick it will take them to turn on Jimbo like they did Sumlin. 2 years?

Jimbo has it made. Huge contract and doesn't even have to win any meaningful games. Hell there was more pressure at FSU for him to win.

Yeah it's almost like FSU is a relevant blue blood program

3 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Meh,  I'm not gonna jump to conclusions about aggy  now.  They lost to 2 teams they should have lost to , and beat 2 teams they should have beat.   Let's see what happens the next couple weeks.  

Texas has lost to 1 team we were supposed to beat and beat 2 teams that we weren't supposed to beat.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fsrzone-fandroppingsllc.netdna-ssl.com%2Fimages%2Fbuttons%2FuArw.png&hash=34d5b0a302977599d1df03e028baed708proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fsrzone-fandroppingsllc.netdna-ssl.com%2Fimages%2Fbuttons%2FdArw.png&hash=fec5580d585b3887768288469511078411
Show continued progress under Jimbo, prove we can stop the run, but have a result that will hopefully continue the SEC’s national reputation as the top conference. Whether we like it or not, Bama represents all of us and we need them to continue carrying the flag.
Fucking losers

Lol....

5e31baab20b295782f5cf5fd67055949.pngc2df386ecca9c9a192ecc4fecafb463d.pngf148b2938a1948eb42c3ec7be438f3c8.png7d14d9e2a12cfa778d5b3e7ab33b158a.png0a7db95b74496a95237ccde91ab93e51.png6b75942396fb1473f39f3de545031955.png

'member the every opponent thinks Aggies are the greatest one time posts that are eerily similar?  Some texags poster is even trying them for road games.  Someone got the male vs. female cheerleader / yell leader thing mixed up.  Couldn't keep his story straight.  

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2981351

I wanted to say I was greatly impressed (again) with the Texas A&M team yesterday. It is amazing what Jimbo has done in 9 months. My friends and I were at the game and were discussing how we think A&M is better than the rest of the SEC West, including LSU and AU. We hope you guys win them both.

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to College Station last year and was amazed at how friendly the fans were. Yesterday, I got to the game right before kickoff and didn't get to tailgate with any Aggie fans and return the kindness. For those that went, I hope you were treated great and had a safe trip home.

Good luck on the rest of the season.

Bama Alumnus 1993

Edited by DeadArmadillo

23 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

'member the every opponent thinks Aggies are the greatest one time posts that are eerily similar?  Some texags poster is even trying them for road games.  Someone got the male vs. female cheerleader / yell leader thing mixed up.  Couldn't keep his story straight.  

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2981351

I wanted to say I was greatly impressed (again) with the Texas A&M team yesterday. It is amazing what Jimbo has done in 9 months. My friends and I were at the game and were discussing how we think A&M is better than the rest of the SEC West, including LSU and AU. We hope you guys win them both.

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to College Station last year and was amazed at how friendly the fans were. Yesterday, I got to the game right before kickoff and didn't get to tailgate with any Aggie fans and return the kindness. For those that went, I hope you were treated great and had a safe trip home.

Good luck on the rest of the season.

Bama Alumnus 1993

Please Greenspoint do a TCU one for us. Maybe they'll realize we were mocking them. Probably not though.

I’m sure most aggy’s didn’t get anywhere near a fucking computer after that game. They know they are in the same shit they have always been in. Most of that stupid shit is people who are bored and just having fun at aggy’s expense. Something they make incredibly easy.

And the Auburn guys statement has merit. Living in the Deep South most of these crackers I live around had no fucking idea who the fuck aggy was when they showed up on their schedules. Hell, most of them cared more about arguing about southern Barbecue being better then anything in Texas. And the ones my age or older remember bits and pieces of the FedEx years, Jackie and aarrrceee. I just shake my head whenever any of them are scheduled to play them and tell where to find aggypieda.

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

They have 15 conference titles and 3 nattys since 1990.

Yeah they're kind of relevant, champ.

I think he's questioning if they are a blue blood program which is a fair question.  ND doesn't have a conference to win and hasn't won a MNC in 3 decades, yet they are the definition of blue blood.  

Pitt and Minnesota were like football royalty during the first half of the last decade but haven't been relative since, and aren't considered blue blood.  

FSU has absolutely had success but not over an extended period as the blue blood programs like Norte Dame, USC, Bama, Michigan, tOSU, OU, Etc.  UT is considered a blue blood by most people though with less MNC success than the others, but in the top 5 all time wins.

18 minutes ago, ztejas said:

They have 15 conference titles and 3 nattys since 1990.

Yeah they're kind of relevant, champ.

Relevant != blue blood

FSU is new money, not a blue blood

there are 8 blue bloods: Texas, OU, Nebraska, USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, Michigan, and Ohio State

Edited by BigXII
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Mond regressed as a passer in the Bama game, he started throwing balls like I expected him to do after watching his games last season. It appears that the Clemson game was a mirage.

People have jumped on the Mond bandwagon which is odd. Even against Clemson he took a lot of risks and should have been intercepted 3 or 4 times. Granted, A&M's OL sucks in pass pro so Mond has to scramble  and take risks. He then threw 2 interceptions against Alabama and only completed 50% of his passes. 

Teams are going to learn that if you stop Mond from running he's going to throw a few interceptions a game. 

2 hours ago, Forty Acres said:

[IMG]8[IMG]11

Fucking losers

The BEST, ALL ENCOMPASSING thread demonstrating aggy lunacy I've ever read.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BigXII said:

Relevant != blue blood

FSU is new money, not a blue blood

there are 8 blue bloods: Texas, OU, Nebraska, USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, Michigan, and Ohio State

Yale won 26 MNCs in a 37 year period, including 9 of 10 in a row.  Alas, it's been 90 years since Their last one. The very same year the fightin texum aggy claim their Sagrin Ratings retroactive, revised MNC on Krogers wall  

princeton has 28, their last in 1950

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

People have jumped on the Mond bandwagon which is odd. Even against Clemson he took a lot of risks and should have been intercepted 3 or 4 times. Granted, A&M's OL sucks in pass pro so Mond has to scramble  and take risks. He then threw 2 interceptions against Alabama and only completed 50% of his passes. 

Teams are going to learn that if you stop Mond from running he's going to throw a few interceptions a game. 

I was one of them. I thought Mond had taken a step forward.