• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Damn, something smells in Kentucky and it's not just paper mills and sour mash distilleries.  

Theres no way they should be this good unless they have gone full Ole Miss. 

but the beating they are going to put on aggy will be awesome, the bureau of misinformation will have to work overtime to make the Bama/Kentucky comparisons, likely chalking it up to SEC, every team is great.  

Kentucky is in Kentucky. Kentucky boarders Tennessee. And a lot of other "southern" states. Sometimes they luck out and have a nice season. Same with Memphis, same with Ol Miss.

I don't think having a nice start to the season needs to have the whistle blown on it. 

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Poor Trevor. His coach (who we don’t want) is a cuckold with wins over FCS Northwestern State (who?!), Louisiana Monroe, and Arkansas. Our coach is 4-1 with wins over Tulsa, USC (not the shitty SEC version), TCU, and Kansas State. 

It’s like taking Candi from a baby

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Poor Trevor. His coach (who we don’t want) is a cuckold with wins over FCS Northwestern State (who?!), Louisiana Monroe, and Arkansas. Our coach is 4-1 with wins over Tulsa, USC (not the shitty SEC version), TCU, and Kansas State. 
Aggy's best game is a loss at Kollie Field to a severely overrated ACC team.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

2018 stats through the first 4 games:

Mond: 72 completions/122 attempts (59 pct), for 1020 yards. TD 7, Int 2. Rating 144.9
Murray: 60 completions/88 attempts (68 pct), for 1028 yards. TD 11, Int 2. Rating 203.0

Mond's stats aren't bad at all compared to Murrays, and Mond has played a **FAR** tougher set of opponents than Murray has.

Yeah, 59% is almost exactly identical to 68%. and a 144.9 rating is clearly just as good as a 203.0 rating. aggy math.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

That thread is aggy delusion at it's finest. Well worth the read

It really is.  Lol.  OU would be in the bottom half of the West.  Obviously.

You’re still the soft as shit program that was down 77-0 after 3 quarters.  No conference will ever fix your impotence.  You’re like the 450lb ‘lady’ that scooters into my clinic looking for a quick fix to her shit life.  Next time I’ll scribble SEC on the Rx.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Yeah, 59% is almost exactly identical to 68%. and a 144.9 rating is clearly just as good as a 203.0 rating. aggy math.

Yeah, let’s not forget that Mond needed Northwestern State and ULM to even achieve those mediocre numbers. Can you imagine the same comparison had Murray had played those two defensive powerhouses?

• Like 1

Their SEC shtick is pathetic, it would be so awesome to see them get pushed out for whatever reason because that would break their hearts.

i mean seriously, NO ONE outside of the SEC knows how to tackle, can lay hits, has linebackers over 245, linemen over 300, safeties who are fast and can smash people, corners who can cover and blow people up.  And of course there's schemes, they play magical schemes in the SEC that the rest of the country could never duplicate and are in awe of when glimpsed.

Of course this outworldly defensive conference has also given birth to an equally majestic offensive breed, OL who approach and exceed 300, receivers able to outrun and out leap their counterparts, rugged RBs able to take the abuse of carrying the football, and QBs capable of eluding or taking a hit during a game.  

In fact, I don't think it's even football they play in SEC country, but something far greater with gladiators masquerading as football players.  It's like gladiatorball.

• Like 2