• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, 1bigtx said:

Beating Alabama put us in this position.  Texas would not have played Alabama if aggi had accepted CDC's invitation to play.  They totally put us in the playoffs.  Bless their hearts.  Should we send them a fruit basket or Christmas card.  Maybe a heartfelt thank you would suffice.

Freaking Glorious!

d747d6da-6b6e-47e1-adf0-98b63610b71f_text.gif.c29a1480d82d11beb2b72b5e07587129.gif

cd3bdd1d-363b-424d-8b20-2485bc671ad7_text.gif.dcda077cc1785b8d52500320ee579d0c.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TOR said:

Can't wait for Mullet to give aggy a Danny Thomas Special, without the glass table.

Aggy will absolutely get rolled.  And then the ag message board will light up about how the SEC hung them out to dry and didn’t protect them from getting embarrassed because the SEC doesn’t love them anymore now that Texas is here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Think about the last two years have gone for them. At the end of 2021, they had beaten Alabama, signed the highest ranked class in history, and we had gone 5-7. Flash forward two years and they went 5-7, fired their coach, and watched us make the playoffs. 

Life comes at you fast. 

They went 7-5, but yeah.

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

The SEC couldnt hid A&M from the B12 forever..

Was hoping OU KU or KSU, but now A&M has to blow out OSU or it helps crash their Texas didn't play anyone but Bama and OU argument..

aggy won't want to be there so don't be surprised when they get mudholed ya sip

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.2cb570b939b3f9b528a3c776b1095d1d.png

Lulz at Blinndergarden churning out all those next generation ags. I bet their course requirements consist entirely of aggy fanfiction where they learn to weild their crayons spinning yarns about those BigXII glory days and assisting visiting fans with directions to the tacklebox dominating the campus skyline. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

image.thumb.png.2cb570b939b3f9b528a3c776b1095d1d.png

Lulz at Blinndergarden churning out all those next generation ags. I bet their course requirements consist entirely of aggy fanfiction where they learn to weild their crayons spinning yarns about those BigXII glory days and assisting visiting fans with directions to the tacklebox dominating the campus skyline. 

They had exactly 1 season with more than 9 wins in the Big 12. 1998. And they still lost to Ricky and the Horns that year.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's hilarious.  They averaged 7-5 in the Big XII, with (as you said) 1 double-digit season.

image.png.58729ee4c729ca7800c6625f798986af.png

If you leave out all years after 1995 and before 2012 that are not 1998, Texas A&M averages 11 wins a year.  That's just basic math ya dumb sip. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, nnm said:

Okie lite was the worst team playing on Champ Saturday?!? Did he not watch a second of Iowa or the ACC CCG?  Good lord those are three terrible teams. 

Holy fuck watching the Louisville and Florida State dickslapfest last night was about four hours of my life I'll never get back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

That was not my understanding decades ago. The fighting wars stuff is fairly recent. Their tea-sipper thing had more to do with them being manly types out farming the land and doing the hard work while the effeminate elites of UT sat on the porch sipping tea. This also makes sense if you recall their pride in being farmers. A hard core generational Aggie who joined the corps explained the epithet just this way last century.

Oddly, the military claim has sprung up as corps membership has gone down. So many non-corps Aggies are very concerned that they be considered a military school. All of these soft suburban kids like to say, "We were off fighting America's wars while you were..." It's bullshit.

Lastly, I don't think actual veterans would denigrate another school who also produced veterans. That's something for phonies to do when they don't know what they're talking about.

What if you came from a farming family (both sides) and graduated from UT?

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

What if you came from a farming family (both sides) and graduated from UT?

I did. My dad said, "You can't go to A&M. You're a real farmer."

(Dad was pre-vet at CSU so he knows what a real Ag school is.)

edit: and then he also said, "Plus you can't take a joke. jfc."

Edited by GringoSalado
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Who exactly will coach ATM in their bowl game? It was reported that Elko won’t. Now former HC’s Petrino and Addazio have left, and interim HC Robinson is heading out as well. 

12th man out of the stands.  Legends are made, not born, or something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Prepare your anus 1