• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I mean how many coaches in Texas are there? You have two divisions from 2a-6a so when you say you’ve heard from coaches you could be talking about some 2a coach that doesn’t even have a d-1 football player or you could be talking about collie station coaches. And you could say many when it’s 5 coaches out of 500? Nothing more than aggy looch spin bullshit. 

26 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

I recently moved from the upper Midwest where I knew only one aggy.  He was a nice enough guy but spouted some of the craziest maroon tinted glasses stuff.  I had no idea where he got all that from.  Until now.  It was just regurgitating the latest post from chin pubes.  He's basically an electronic yell leader to tell the masses the next "cheer" they should be doing.

This is good, and I may borrow it.

• Hook 'Em 3

20 hours ago, orangebird said:

Fair point, texags is a marginal source at best.  We'll probably never really know for sure.  I odn't remember if it was posted elsewhere, maybe Twitter/X?

But if there is any truth to be had in that, then they may be waiting a while until things stabilize in their athletic department before they give him the boot.  Kind of like a divorce situation where the estranged couple is stuck living in the same place for a while because they can't afford to move out.  That whole program is a raging dumpster fire right now, and they probably have more pressing fish to fry, like filling out Elko's assistants and trying to salvage what's left of their roster and recruiting class.

It's hard to say.

Texags seems to carry a lot of weight around the program.  And I'm not saying this in a good way.  It's the head of the psychotic snake

• Hook 'Em 4

18 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

130118160553-collin-klein-t2-single-image-cutjpg.webp

I can’t imagine what the conversation between these 3 must have been like.

Collin: “My girlfriend and I are waiting until marriage.”
Manti: “Wow, you’ve actually seen your girlfriend?”
Johnny: “Y’all got any blow?”

that might be the worst top 3/4 heisman candidate pool ever

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Brilliant offensive mind. Let’s see, when everything was on the line and they had their chance to beat Texas thanks to TWO one-play drives we gifted them with turnovers, what happened….🤔🤔🤔

First the impressive 10 play 33 yard drive:
Chris Tennant 45 Yd Field Goal 
10 plays, 33 yards, 1:17

Then he hit 4D next level play calling culminating with the - run back, fall down, throw the ball straight up in the air play:
  • 1st & 10 at TEX 25

(OT) Will Howard pass complete to Ben Sinnott for 19 yds to the TEX 6 for a 1ST down
  • 1st & Goal at TEX 6

(OT) Will Howard run for 2 yds to the TEX 4
  • 2nd & Goal at TEX 4

(OT) Will Howard pass incomplete
  • 3rd & Goal at TEX 4

• 4th & Goal at TEX 4

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, futureman said:

Amy Adams is a poor man's Jessica Chastain.

I wouldn't turn either way.  I'm not into the dimple butt chin that Chastain has, however, no one is perfect and I would rather celebrate our differences. 

I would be more than happy to use that butt chin of hers to rest one of deez nuts. Kind of like a golf ball on a tee.

deeznuts.jpg.fa93c3942ff22df151d377d0002f23ed.jpg

golf.thumb.jpg.4a3a246171781cd348df0fa0b683ad92.jpg

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I mean how many coaches in Texas are there? You have two divisions from 2a-6a so when you say you’ve heard from coaches you could be talking about some 2a coach that doesn’t even have a d-1 football player or you could be talking about collie station coaches. And you could say many when it’s 5 coaches out of 500? Nothing more than aggy looch spin bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Ok just looked it up. 2,813 high schools in Texas. So over 2,000 hs football coaches. “I’ve heard from many”. 6 out of 2,000 isn’t great.

Pro tip - If you pause to remind yourself everything that jock-sniffing chucklefuck says is 100% fabricated bullshit, you won't have to try to make sense of it or find logic in it. 

• Hook 'Em 5

11 minutes ago, linux said:

Typical aggy:  https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3429786

MagnumLoad12:37p
He got abused this year

barnag12:40p
He was so so bad this year. How does someone like that get All American? Is it because not many freshman are playing so there's a more limited pool to choose from?

So, a true freshman playing tackle that gave up 4 sacks in 315 pass blocking snaps sucks.  I guess if it was 3 he would be good?  

No idea how his run blocking was, their run game was middle of the road I think. 

I actually don't think I doubt Looch on the FB coaches texting him. 

Think about how many students pass through there a year. Dozens and dozens of them go on to coach. Their whole lives they've been indoctrinated by TA propaganda. Their brains are maroon malt o meal.  

If Dear Leader says it's a good hire they obey. They rush to Twitter or TA to post superlatives.  I bet 100% of those coaches are aggy.

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I actually don't think I doubt Looch on the FB coaches texting him. 

Think about how many students pass through there a year. Dozens and dozens of them go on to coach. Their whole lives they've been indoctrinated by TA propaganda. Their brains are maroon malt o meal.  

If Dear Leader says it's a good hire they obey. They rush to Twitter or TA to post superlatives.  I bet 100% of those coaches are aggy.

Right, he is probably referring to lowly assistant coaches.

Got damn this is fun!  After more than a decade of underachieving Texas is rising and looks to be a monster for the foreseeable future.

aggy on the other hand is mired in mediocrity, starting another rebuild, Looch is spinning their underwhelming hires as homeruns and players are deserting the sinking ship.  Good times!

• Hook 'Em 3