Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 1/16/2019 at 9:43 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

aggy has already started scrubbing the a&m from their baseball unis

shewmake_story.jpg 

This is some bullshit. If they want to drop the a&m part then they need to start using Texas State aggy. No one outside of San Marcos will notice.

8 hours ago, Machinator said:

DxUdhNHUYAAFKdL.jpg

Why do so many white HS football recruits try to look like douchebags in these types of photos? Usually the black kids are grinning big and flashing a hand sign or something but the white kids usually are glaring and with the chin up.

Two points in response to myself:

1) I know there are plenty of pictures of smiling white kids so maybe I should just STFU. 

2) I was a white kid football recruit and I also did it in lots of photos, so physician heal thyself. 

• Like 1

My first thought? "What are they doing in a bowling alley?" After a second look, though, I realized they weren't in one. My next thought? "Why the hell am I thinking this much about this?"

I am very much looking forward to the end of the $75 Million Midget's 15 minutes of fame, but I am less than sanguine about the possibility of his not being replaced by someone equally dorky and irritating. This is aggy we're talking about, after all. The eternal irritant. They are like a case of gonorrhea that the college football universe got one drunken night and will regret evermore.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

What an odd configuration for a trailer.

I thought it was the SwagJet with them being the richest school in the history of riches.

Bong-Bong You are now free to roam the aisles dressed as Hayseed Hefner.

Edited by RomaVicta