• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

They shouldn't be so confident about UL Monroe.  They went 3-5 in the Sun Belt last year, just like App State.
So aggy basically gets bye weeks to get young guys experience and heal up before Miami, Auburn and swamp tigah. I hate to say it but their schedule sets them up to possibly get in the CFB playoffs if they get lucky against Bama.
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ousux said:
55 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:
They shouldn't be so confident about UL Monroe.  They went 3-5 in the Sun Belt last year, just like App State.

So aggy basically gets bye weeks to get young guys experience and heal up before Miami, Auburn and swamp tigah. I hate to say it but their schedule sets them up to possibly get in the CFB playoffs if they get lucky against Bama.

Lol

1 hour ago, ousux said:

Please refer to the following graphic to tell you what happens in/after October:

SurlyHorns on Twitter: "Updated aggy annual roller coaster ...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Don’t encourage them!

11 hours ago, ousux said:
12 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Perhaps, but I think the wheels will fall off before their open date. I see them with four losses by then.

i think aggy implodes in spectacular fashion this year.

• Drool 1

13 hours ago, ousux said:
14 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

they are not winning in miami or knoxville and they are aggy which guarantees at least 1 inexplicable loss

plus, pig are due

no way they suck again

8T4

4 hours ago, CosmoDog said:

Perhaps, but I think the wheels will fall off before their open date. I see them with four losses by then.

i think aggy implodes in spectacular fashion this year.

Depends on if the locker room mellows out this year.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 1

who the fuck IS trevor knight?

.... heading to google .....

okay now i'm really confused

how the fuck is THIS GUY a "what if?"

played college football at Oklahoma and Texas A&M. After leading Oklahoma to an 8–5 record in the 2014 season, he lost the starting job in an open quarterback competition to Texas Tech transfer Baker Mayfield prior to the 2015 season. On January 4, 2016, it was announced that Knight would transfer to Texas A&M University.

Following his college career, Knight went undrafted in 2017 and was signed by the Arizona Cardinals. He later spent the 2017 season on the Atlanta Falcons practice squad before joining the Arizona Hotshots of the Alliance of American Football in 2018, until the league ceased operations in April 2019.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

who the fuck IS trevor knight?

.... heading to google .....

okay now i'm really confused

how the fuck is THIS GUY a "what if?"

played college football at Oklahoma and Texas A&M. After leading Oklahoma to an 8–5 record in the 2014 season, he lost the starting job in an open quarterback competition to Texas Tech transfer Baker Mayfield prior to the 2015 season. On January 4, 2016, it was announced that Knight would transfer to Texas A&M University.

Following his college career, Knight went undrafted in 2017 and was signed by the Arizona Cardinals. He later spent the 2017 season on the Atlanta Falcons practice squad before joining the Arizona Hotshots of the Alliance of American Football in 2018, until the league ceased operations in April 2019.

Well there you have it. 😃

• Haha 1

trying to deduce aggy logic here, maybe they think if knight had lit it up in norman, mayfield would have transferred to indoctrination station?

really grasping at straws on this one

chatgpt now requires an account.....

someone with chatgpt access, please ask it:

why does aggy think trevor knight is a "what if"?

also, please upload this image as part of the query.....  we need to re-enforce the feedback loop

aggythumbbase.jpg.16bb1a9a88d7e15e33251000b084d668.jpg

7 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Ain't gonna lie, that's a tale I would tell my grandkids about every single day. 

I ever tell you kids about the time Katie Perry begged your old grandpappy to give her a call on national TV?

And then she kissed a girl. And liked it.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Yesh said:

In 2016 A&M was 7-1, only loss to Alabama, and ranked #4.  Knight was injured in the second quarter against Mississippi St and they finished the season going 1-4.

ok, in review of their 2016 season, without looking at the actual game stats, it appears they are very much entitled to a "what-if" for this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Texas_A%26M_Aggies_football_team

(narrator: don't remind them sumlin was the corch and it appears they played offense that year)

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ok, in review of their 2016 season, without looking at the actual game stats, it appears they are very much entitled to a "what-if" for this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Texas_A%26M_Aggies_football_team

(narrator: don't remind them sumlin was the corch and it appears they played offense that year)

Clickity clack.

• Haha 1

Why do I keep seeing hot takes about them outrecruiting UT?  Hasn't most of the fully bought and paid for #1 class already bolted?
Based on aggy bagging (literally) their 5* WR and being ranked 9th on 427 to our 28th. Nevermind they have 4 more recruits overall and appear to be stalled while Texas is trending up.

27 minutes ago, ousux said:
18 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:
Why do I keep seeing hot takes about them outrecruiting UT?  Hasn't most of the fully bought and paid for #1 class already bolted?

Based on aggy bagging (literally) their 5* WR and being ranked 9th on 427 to our 28th. Nevermind they have 4 more recruits overall and appear to be stalled while Texas is trending up.

Ah, I didn't realize we're already counting future chickens.  Gotcha.

28 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

"administration is great, fanbase is unmatched, roster is ready to win today"

Josh Pate,

"If A&M thinks the only thing holding them back from a championship contender is the head coach, they'll buy him out regardless of the cost..."

Narrator: It's not, Josh, but they still can't afford the buyout.

18 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

also from the pate video caesar's has the aggy over/under line at 8.5 wins

Makes sense. They have 3 gimme games in which even they would have trouble running out of time (Abilene Christian, UNM, and UL Monroe). They have 3 easyish games that a good team would win, and they could easily do as well (@Miami, Auburn, Jerryworld Pig). They have 3 winnable games in which they have a talent advantage on paper but may be hamstrung by all things aggy by the time they are played (USCe, @Ole Miss, MSU), and 3 tough games by most measures (Bama, @Tenn, @LSU). Assuming they lose 2/3 tough games and 1/3 of the winnable, their possible next loss is the O/U maker/braker*.

I would not be surprised at 9 wins, but I could easily see them cratering to 5 or 6 if any of a few known issues comes to a boil (Fisher/Petrino, merc disinterest, OL/QB injury, CB depth, etc).

*Spelling aggified for clarity.

4 hours ago, Harvdog said:

Things have really imploded for Leon. Good thing he has the Aggie network to get him a job in the indoor league

This is all fake news, but keep listening to your MSM!  Everyone knows fans would've been in their cars and on the drive home by the time Slo'Neal made it up there.

Also, his roster photo almost looks like some weird AI-generated crap:

image.png.63f8ea6749fed02e59d286ce2cf1cdf5.png

• Haha 3