Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

12 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Absolutely.  

Yeah, and as awesome as that run was, it came nowhere near the humiliating gut punch delivered by Herp Derp in the “Scoreboard” game. Ricky at least, was a generational super star from which plays like that were not shocking or surprising. Herp Derp was the ultimate humiliation the aggys are known for and deserved. Case looked akin to a newborn praying mantis successfully avoiding a flightless bird. Hook’em!! LOL!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just saw this as an option on Netflix and thought if aggy had any talent they would have turned their incompetence and murder by negligence into a heroic movie by now. Instead they're busy practicing slides on asphalt in their boots, sticking their arms inside bovine, and bringing deadly new viruses back into the US from China.

MV5BNDQ5YzA1NjYtNmYxMy00MDU4LTk0OGMtZGE3

aggy troll didn’t remember how the student body turned on them when they found out the families were suing? I have on pretty good authority that good ‘ol aggy was a bit ruthless and evil to them in the over decade it took for them to settle.

I was a student when this happened and had HS friends at aggy who actually saw it go down. Its always funny to me when aggy gets sanctimonious about this. Keep pretending you’re something you’re not.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Paladin said:

The tone and tenor of the postings on this site in regards to the Texas A&M Bonfire tragedy pretty much forces me to respond. And, for transparency, yes, I am an Aggie. Get over it.
I find it totally offensive that this topic was even brought back, over 20 years since its occurrence. This forum is allegedly about football. Focus on that. Aggies still mourn that tragic event and honor the twelve students with a memorial to their memory on campus.  I invite you to come by and see it for yourselves. Any snarky remarks and excuses for not coming mean nothing to me.  I just consider the source.  Please, just let it go.

Instead, focus on the football aspects.  I find it almost hilarious that this one forum has 523 (and growing) pages of responses. Talk about being obsessed with us.  Such obsession can possibly be traced to subconscious jealousy of our school and our programs.
The bulk of the posters write with a swagger they have not earned.  Doubt that half of them never graduated from there, much less attended. Let me get you all a level set of your three main sports programs, especially the flight of wonder that is football.
1.  In the decade from 2010 to 2019:
Overall record, regular season play:  66-50    (includes 3 seasons with a losing record)
In conference play record:  46-44 (Includes FIVE seasons with a losing record and zero conference championships)
Lost to Maryland twice as double digit favorites. Lost to TCU, which was not even bowl eligible.
2. The basketball program in a shambles and Shaka will not survive the season.  The 38 point beat down to WV says it all.
3. The baseball team did not even qualify to play in the last conference post season baseball championship. Only one team in the conference gets that dishonor and last time it was Texas.

I'm sure this will get all kinds of 'feedback' from the mob that inhabits this forum. Fine, just take it down the hall to somebody who gives a shit.

Jesus fucking Christ Billy Liucci how many god damn socks do you have on this site?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

Just saw this as an option on Netflix and thought if aggy had any talent they would have turned their incompetence and murder by negligence into a heroic movie by now. Instead they're busy practicing slides on asphalt in their boots, sticking their arms inside bovine, and bringing deadly new viruses back into the US from China.

MV5BNDQ5YzA1NjYtNmYxMy00MDU4LTk0OGMtZGE3

Rather, the Bonfire of the Inanities.

• Like 2

The tone and tenor of the postings on this site in regards to the Texas A&M Bonfire tragedy pretty much forces me to respond. And, for transparency, yes, I am an Aggie. Get over it.
I find it totally offensive that this topic was even brought back, over 20 years since its occurrence. This forum is allegedly about football. Focus on that. Aggies still mourn that tragic event and honor the twelve students with a memorial to their memory on campus.  I invite you to come by and see it for yourselves. Any snarky remarks and excuses for not coming mean nothing to me.  I just consider the source.  Please, just let it go.
Instead, focus on the football aspects.  I find it almost hilarious that this one forum has 523 (and growing) pages of responses. Talk about being obsessed with us.  Such obsession can possibly be traced to subconscious jealousy of our school and our programs.
The bulk of the posters write with a swagger they have not earned.  Doubt that half of them never graduated from there, much less attended. Let me get you all a level set of your three main sports programs, especially the flight of wonder that is football.
Overall record, regular season play:  66-50    (includes 3 seasons with a losing record)
In conference play record:  46-44 (Includes FIVE seasons with a losing record and zero conference championships)
Lost to Maryland twice as double digit favorites. Lost to TCU, which was not even bowl eligible.
2. The basketball program in a shambles and Shaka will not survive the season.  The 38 point beat down to WV says it all.
3. The baseball team did not even qualify to play in the last conference post season baseball championship. Only one team in the conference gets that dishonor and last time it was Texas.
I'm sure this will get all kinds of 'feedback' from the mob that inhabits this forum. Fine, just take it down the hall to somebody who gives a shit.

So you asked and you have 9 hours worth of answers. Please retort. I’d especially like to hear more about how aggy outperformed the sips in sports over the past decade.

My my my. I step away for a few hours and come back to this shit show of pure unmitigated arrogance and pathetic bullshit. Do I give a flying fuck about the responses on this site. Not a whit. Like I closed my original post: 
"I'm sure this will get all kinds of 'feedback' from the mob that inhabits this forum. Fine, just take it down the hall to somebody who gives a shit." 

BTW, for a sense of your football prowess:   

In this last lost decade, Texas finished the regular season 3 times with a losing record.  

A&M is the only school in the state of Texas that did not have a single regular season losing record over that time.  

Cumulative Aggie football regular season record for the decade was 78-42. For Texas it was 66-55.  Yeah, we did much better.

• Fuck You 44

22 minutes ago, Paladin said:

My my my. I step away for a few hours and come back to this shit show of pure unmitigated arrogance and pathetic bullshit. Do I give a flying fuck about the responses on this site. Not a whit. Like I closed my original post: 
"I'm sure this will get all kinds of 'feedback' from the mob that inhabits this forum. Fine, just take it down the hall to somebody who gives a shit." 

In this last lost decade, Texas finished the regular season 3 times with a losing record.  

A&M is the only school in the state of Texas that did not have a single regular season losing record over that time.  

Cumulative Aggie football regular season record for the decade was 78-42. For Texas it was 66-55.  Yeah, we did much better.

As if we didn’t know already, this post solidifies it. You’re a dipshit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paladin said:

You guys like to fill your schedule with cream puffs like Rice, New Mexico, UTSA and FCS opponents like Abilene Christian, Lamar, Nicholls. If y'all are truly the "good football team" you falsely claim to be, then you would schedule P5 teams for your OOC. If you're in a P5 conference, you have no business in playing FCS schools period.

2 hours ago, Paladin said:

My my my. You're no different than a bowling ball. You get thrown in the gutter and come rolling back for more. You're like a fly to shit and totally give a flying fuck about the responses your post gets. But don't worry, you're not long for this forum. Soon, you'll be gone to Bolivia.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Paladin said:

You just don’t get it.

YOU keep coming over on our lawn to cry about it. Typical idiotic aggy thinking. 

Keep bracketing time to try to make sense of football. Use a decade where you didn’t get beat by us.

Quit playing FCS teams. Get female cheerleaders.

7 hours ago, Paladin said:

It's "arrogance and pure bullshit" to discuss the fact that the cultural bias of Texas A&M inhibits the ability of those within the culture to have sufficient self-awareness to understand their actions constitute pure dumbfuckery. Ok, cool. Hook 'em.

Newsflash, skippy - not all cultures are so bereft of depth and dimension that they live and die over the performance of a college football team.

But while we are on the subject of college football, does it matter to you that your beloved aggy "Fightin' Farmers" have not been able to put together two back-to-back seasons with a winning record in conference play over the past quarter century? If you can't manage a winning record, by definition, you are not a winning program. If you can't win in conference play, you aren't significant on the national stage. (Do you see where I'm going here?)

I'm glad you have seemingly decided to give up on your defense of the pure and unmitigated aggy dumbfuckery that cost 12 kids their lives and inflicted grievous bodily harm on 27 other drunk rednecks. That whole episode is indefensible outside the world of enforced approved speech that constitutes the culture of Texas A&M.

Have a nice day.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

14 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I think you guys are failing to understand how much he doesn't care.

He doesn't care so much that he came here, registered, and wrote a long ass post just to make sure we all understand exactly how much we care and he doesn't.

He doesn't care so much that he came back hours later on a Saturday night to read the replies and again reiterate how he doesn't care because of how insignificant we are in his aggy eyes, and how his posts here should prove that.

You guys are acting like he's a typical low self esteem, insecure aggy buffoon who is so desperate for attention and validation that he's come over here to "put us sips in our place" with his fightin aggy spirit.

If you read his post, he clearly points out that he didn't come here, register an account, and start posting out of his ass because he cares about us or what we think, he did all of that because he DOESN'T care.

Being an aggy means accepting that your "betters" will dictate to you what speech and what thought is approved. That reason alone makes me cringe at aggy culture.

"Our new friend" is having trouble processing the fact that the UT culture (and most other intellectual cultures) has always encouraged us to challenge authority, ask questions, and demand answers. The lids who were killed at the bonfire clusterfuck died because no aggy looked at the drunken students, the abuse being foisted upon the volunteers, the lack of professional direction, the bad techniques, the warnings from professors, and the rest of the horrendously bad decisions, and asked aloud "is any of this safe?"

And no one asked because the enforced rules of approved thought and approved speech that partially define aggy culture prohibited free though and free expression.

His "I don't care" mantra is his expression of his inability to process the fact that we dare to use unapproved speech and to express unapproved thoughts. It is as if he is sticking his fingers in his ears, stomping his feet and insisting he can't hear us. While the entire time, he hears everything we are saying.

Fuck John Sharp, fuck aggy culture, fuck the servile and subservient nature of aggys themselves, fuck small-minded thinking, fuck all that constitutes Texas A&M. Because the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

19 hours ago, Paladin said:

I find it totally offensive that this topic was even brought back, over 20 years since its occurrence.

This is exactly what I was talking about:

On 1/25/2020 at 9:03 AM, Walden Ponderer said:

Watching those dorks failing at everything they do is only NOT funny when someone dies as a consequence, but even then, there is grim humor in lancing the boil of their hypocritical sanctimony.

There is no "honor" in the monuments set up like Stonehenge (hubris much, aggy?) on the aggy campus. NOT ONCE does that monument state the truth -- they were killed in a negligent homicide. Enough of us are old enough and have enough family ties to know the truth about Bonfire -- it was a drunken revelry. That stack was built too high, without supervision, and by DRUNKS.

You KILLED THEM. And the fact that even now, aggy gets all sanctimonious about it is disgusting. THAT is what we joke about, not the dead victims of your malevolent buffoonery.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Paladin said:

Holy shit. This has to be Billy. It’s definitely his writing style. I love the whole “I don’t give a shit, but I came back to read all the responses.” 

22 hours ago, Paladin said:

Not the 12th man they were hoping for.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paladin said:

And yet you have never won your division and only once finished higher than fourth in your division. Your best season EVAR when you had Johnny 8 ball, Mike Evans, and numerous first round OLinemen still had multiple losses. You never went to a single BCS bowl and most often are in tier 3 or 4 bowls. You pad your schedule with 4 OOC cupcakes per year just to avoid those losing seasons, and you are getting the shit kicked out of you on the recruiting trail by Texas, blowU, and all of the other SEC schools you opened up the borders to.

you are right, you guys are killing it.

Edited by Vertigo

2 hours ago, texaslong said:

Holy shit. This has to be Billy. It’s definitely his writing style. I love the whole “I don’t give a shit, but I came back to read all the responses.” 

Quite possible. Chin Pubes definitely thinks he's some knight in shining armor--a paladin--for the kingdom of aggy.

I will never forget when their stack of Lincoln logs fell they (allegedly) dosed Applewhite’s food and gave him food poisoning so we had to start true freshman Simms in the game. Our band also paid tribute to them at halftime and in spite of our gesture I was treated with the usual barrage of Aggy-simple jack trash insults talk after the game. 

Fuck them and their stack of sticks. 

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

I will never forget when their stack of Lincoln logs fell they (allegedly) dosed Applewhite’s food and gave him food poisoning so we had to start true freshman Simms in the game. Our band also paid tribute to them at halftime and in spite of our gesture I was treated with the usual barrage of Aggy-simple jack trash insults talk after the game. 

Fuck them and their stack of sticks. 

Don't forget the cancellation of the hex rally and replacing it with a "unity rally" where Texas A&M students were invited, as well as the UT student-led blood drive to help restock supplies to College Station hospitals after having to treat so many injured, beyond those killed.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 1:18 PM, Paladin said:

The tone and tenor of the postings on this site in regards to the Texas A&M Bonfire tragedy pretty much forces me to respond. 
I find it totally offensive that this topic was even brought back, over 20 years since its occurrence. Aggies still mourn that tragic event and honor the twelve students with a memorial to their memory on campus.  I invite you to come by and see it for yourselves. Any snarky remarks and excuses for not coming mean nothing to me. Please, just let it go.

546a92bae4090-image.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/25/2020 at 1:18 PM, Paladin said:

for transparency i aggy

I find it totally offensive that this topic was even brought back, over 20 years since its occurrence.

This forum is allegedly about football. Focus on that. Aggies still mourn that tragic event and honor the twelve students with a memorial to their memory on campus.  I invite you to come by and see it for yourselves. Any snarky remarks and excuses for not coming mean nothing to me.  I just consider the source.  Please, just let it go.

yes, you aggy.

fuck off with your offendness.

fuck your mourning you sanctimonious cunt.

riddle us this motherfucker....

you want us to stop talking about something WE HAVE NEVER STOPPED TALKING ABOUT....

so why did you bastards roll out a new film 3 months ago celebrating the 20th anniversary of the collapse?

http://www.13thmanfilm.com/

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Paladin said:

hey, fucktard.  aren't you supposed to be an engineering school?  how can you allow a stack of lincoln logs to collapse?

keep bringing it.  we will continue to defecate on you.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Paladin said:

image.thumb.png.bac4bd36c1f918e39a15aa95ab00d34a.png

Good to put a face with the name Paladin. Thujone was pretty close

image.png.2c0f0f8d6cb00d35b389f0211e7b7c75.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 1

hey shitbag one of my sons friends was one of the 12 murdered by you fucking aggy. he attended at the REAL military school in Texas Marine Military Academy in Harlingen along with my son. MMA is run by Marines not by cheesedick blue falcon poltroons like aggy.

Two cadets from MMA chose to go to aggy that year the young man that was murdered and the cadet battalion commander of MMA. Both joined the aggy corps. The one that was cadet battalion commander was disgusted and apalled at what went on in aggy corps and transferred out. The other young man stayed joined bonfire crew and was murdered.

so in conclusion aggy boy we will bring up the murder of the 12 as it is a stain on the great state of Texas and should not be forgotten and you can fuck right off and eabod and diaf.

ps MMA has the ORIGINAL Iwo Jima Monument on campus, the one in DC is a copy, and has one of the raisers of that flag interred on campus. MMA does not have a dead mangy mutt cemetery or a silly monument that venerates a nose picking finger stop.

so eat shit herr doktor goose stepping mindless schmuck.

686ac9bd3b5deff27d46c33ac823c8ab.gif24775720485063e6fbf1e3c0c1339584.gif2c314606fe10ea7cc91111a68d09555a.jpg2cb9b038a66994c1828ae6249479c8cb.jpge3733c7c56eb4a0f4c09d470ae4922eb.jpg82283ae2ed6904305f5e2f025c36b6d0.jpg950704175e28066f4a1362a3e07bdbc7.jpge35205405ce368131f37d53d654dbbc4.jpg8e7cc93f8353428f0a0c7259c250e29d.gifc517dbee9ce3240c9d6de75df2dc2912.gif85ea1e8b5a43d4686d03608be57ad5d0.jpgbfa06badc0033589191dc0c7bd12e839.gif
  • Like 7

fuck off cunt. fucking blue falcon shistain. you should be ashamed.

There is no "honor" in the monuments set up like Stonehenge (hubris much, aggy?) on the aggy campus. NOT ONCE does that monument state the truth -- they were killed in a negligent homicide. Enough of us are old enough and have enough family ties to know the truth about Bonfire -- it was a drunken revelry. That stack was built too high, without supervision, and by DRUNKS.
You KILLED THEM. And the fact that even now, aggy gets all sanctimonious about it is disgusting. THAT is what we joke about, not the dead victims of your malevolent buffoonery.
negligent homicide?

nope.

MURDER.