• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

So ... when the Space Shuttle program wrapped up, there was a distribution of program artifacts to various museums across the country.  Of course, aggy-being-aggy, they lobbied *HARD* to get something to show how connected they were to the space program.
They were granted a pretty substantial allocation by being given the Shuttle Motion Base simulator (a full six-degree-of-freedom simulator used throughout the entire program).  This was a BIG DEAL and had aggy actually done something with it, it would've been a fairly big feather in their Texum Bulldogs cap.
However - the only way to describe what actually happened is "aggy".
It was delivered to CS in 2012 and promptly sat in boxes gathering dust for almost a decade - for at least awhile in non-climate-controlled buildings.  It even has an entry on aggypedia where they claimed "lack of funds", even though they had been required to show they had full funding for displaying this artifact before they were granted award of it.
WELL!  FINALLY!  A group in Houston has raised private funds and saved this incredible piece of Shuttle crew training history and is in the process of having it returned it to Houston.  The first shipment is being unboxed now (literally this week) and will be set up in the Lone Star Flight Museum at Ellington AFB at some point in the near future (LSFM is about 15 minutes away from JSC).  Had aggy not fucked it up so badly, this could've been a major attraction *YEARS* ago.  Now, some old friends (including a number of volunteers who used to actually work daily with the simulators) are unboxing to see what damage has been done by aggy negligence.

aggy could fuck up a wet dream

On 6/3/2021 at 8:06 AM, RamjetFDO said:

So ... when the Space Shuttle program wrapped up, there was a distribution of program artifacts to various museums across the country.  Of course, aggy-being-aggy, they lobbied *HARD* to get something to show how connected they were to the space program.

They were granted a pretty substantial allocation by being given the Shuttle Motion Base simulator (a full six-degree-of-freedom simulator used throughout the entire program).  This was a BIG DEAL and had aggy actually done something with it, it would've been a fairly big feather in their Texum Bulldogs cap.

However - the only way to describe what actually happened is "aggy".

It was delivered to CS in 2012 and promptly sat in boxes gathering dust for almost a decade - for at least awhile in non-climate-controlled buildings.  It even has an entry on aggypedia where they claimed "lack of funds", even though they had been required to show they had full funding for displaying this artifact before they were granted award of it.

WELL!  FINALLY!  A group in Houston has raised private funds and saved this incredible piece of Shuttle crew training history and is in the process of having it returned it to Houston.  The first shipment is being unboxed now (literally this week) and will be set up in the Lone Star Flight Museum at Ellington AFB at some point in the near future (LSFM is about 15 minutes away from JSC).  Had aggy not fucked it up so badly, this could've been a major attraction *YEARS* ago.  Now, some old friends (including a number of volunteers who used to actually work daily with the simulators) are unboxing to see what damage has been done by aggy negligence.

Thanks for contacting us.  We updated the aggypedia entry with your information.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 8:11 AM, South Austin said:

They didn't lose the Shuttle Motion Base simulator, they just ran out of climate-controlled storage space.

It would seem that they could have found an empty corner in the "Hall of Champions"

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

National title? What good teams did they beat last year for the hype, and who is their QB?

Every single time aggy gets this kind of preseason hype, they fall flat and fail miserably.  Manziel and Mike Evans only brought home a chicken sandwich bowl trophy with their best squad since 1939.   King and Calzada aren't going to put this team in the playoffs, but a Liberty or Texas Bowl may be within reach.  

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Every single time aggy gets this kind of preseason hype, they fall flat and fail miserably.  Manziel and Mike Evans only brought home a chicken sandwich bowl trophy with their best squad since 1939.   King and Calzada aren't going to put this team in the playoffs, but a Liberty or Texas Bowl may be within reach.  

precipice copy 2.jpg

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

I noted that you didn't say ". . . but a Liberty or Texas Bowl win may be within reach."

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

aggy on the road in Colorado?  It won't happen, but I hope Karl Dorrell and his two shitty quarterbacks beat their ass.  

The aggy roller coaster is reaching new heights. I can see a game with multiple INT's from the aggy QB's ending their dream season before it begins. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

44 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

What do you get when you mix aggy and bulldog dna?

Two aggys were walking along one day, and saw a bulldog licking himself.

One aggy said to the other, "I wish I could do that."

The other aggy replied, "Me, too, but I'm afraid he'll bite."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

My job in O & G is stock full of aggy. I’m tired of walking around every day trying to hide my hate of their shit! Any word of advice from Surly, except telling my Boss his team sucks shit, would be nice.
Every day it’s aggy this and aggy that. I bring up Baseball and this year it’s “that sport doesn’t matter”. Which I only respond with, if y’all were playing it would matter.

Fng Dave Campbell’s released their cover online and its all aggy! WTF!

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

At no time during any of those years listed has A&M managed to finish above .500 in conference play in consecutive years. 

No aggy team since before the turn of the century has won 10 games against FBS opponents in a single season. 

Regardless of how you try to spin it, A&M has been the epitome of a mediocre program. In both conferences. 

If you can’t be competitive in conference play on a consistent basis during any period in a quarter of a century “better” means nothing. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 4

Guest Lobo

they're a second rate class of texans.  Two of them tried to buy the homes of my neighbors on my street.  We helped block both sales.  They will not live among my family and I so long as I have breath in my lungs.  Y'all can crack wise as much as you want, but a Sooner can't afford my neighborhood and Aggie that can, will be blocked from doing so at every turn.  I don't fuck around in real life. They're a small and bigoted people and they will not have their children being raised alongside mine.  

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

they're a second rate class of texans.  Two of them tried to buy the homes of my neighbors on my street.  We helped block both sales.  They will not live among my family and I so long as I have breath in my lungs.  Y'all can crack wise as much as you want, but a Sooner can't afford my neighborhood and Aggie that can, will be blocked from doing so at every turn.  I don't fuck around in real life. They're a small and bigoted people and they will not have their children being raised alongside mine.  

“my family and me”

Just beating @TrashMaster G to the punch. 

• Hook 'Em 2