B12 championship game - Baylor vs OSU - 11am on ABC

dingleberryswitzer

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

That's fair. It's not gonna happen but I can understand not wanting to be reminded of the fact that Texas hasn't done shit since I was a Junior in high school and I'm now scaring the shit out of thirty years old. I feel ya.

*sigh* wish I was 30

So Oklahoma State finished a game better than anyone in the conference after a true round robin but they have to play a conference championship game because the Big 12 freaked the fuck out because Baylor and TCU are historical minnows and the playoff committee wanted Ohio State in the playoff and now we have to watch these limp dick teams piss down their legs every possession. I'm so glad Texas is leaving this shit stain of a conference and seriously fuck all the people (from Mack to Strong to Herman and everyone in between) who allowed Texas to sink to such pathetic depths.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, ATLLonghorn said:

So Oklahoma State finished a game better than anyone in the conference after a true round robin but they have to play a conference championship game because the Big 12 freaked the fuck out because Baylor and TCU are historical minnows and the playoff committee wanted Ohio State in the playoff and now we have to watch these limp dick teams piss down their legs every possession. I'm so glad Texas is leaving this shit stain of a conference and seriously fuck all the people (from Mack to Strong to Herman and everyone in between) who allowed Texas to sink to such pathetic depths.

Iowa State got screwed by this big time last year

• Like 1

Just now, ATLLonghorn said:

Same girl. Same.  Once we get to the SEC we can play a true conference championship