SEC Championship - Georgia V. Alabama

Wally Pryor

Bama hasn’t been a dog since Obama was president. Robinson unlikely to go today and Bama's then down to one scholarship RB. One RB. And no offensive line. Best player in the country on defense. Hard to trust O’Brien to be innovative and scheme around that Georgia defense but no doubt that Bama has the QB and WRs to make plays, big ones. Young has been on a leash this year and not running. Probably has to today. Some by design but much of it probably won’t be. Stetson’s been good but has had a great, the best, defense in his corner. Will be interesting to see how he plays and reacts on this stage if the game goes into the 4th. I can’t see a ton of points today. 

If Georgia doesn’t win, I don’t know when it will.  Fascinating game. (Even with Danielson working color.) 

2 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Georgia is winning this game and it’s going to be over by halftime. 

On a side note, I’d pay $100 on a pay per view of the Alabama twirler/cheer section for this entire game. 

The national championship game they lost to Clemson is the only time I remember them getting blown out since Saban made them a national power again.

I don't know if Georgia has the offense to do that.