Bucs WR Antonio Brown Rips Off Uniform and Walks Off Field Mid Game

Vic Mackey

6 hours ago, closetohumping said:

arians has known Antonio for at least two years I would think?   Why would he introduce himself as BA when texting Antonio?   Maybe Bruce got the new iPhone 15?   Could be real but idk

Arians was the OC in Pittsburgh for awhile, but I'm not sure if he crossed paths with AB during his tenure there. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Get some new material Sawbonz

4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

image.thumb.png.0a89f8ed6d863bcc1d5fa99f49b85c2d.png

That’s the ankle of a 50 yo pack a day smoker w diabetes and he’s out trying to play nfl level wr on it. He’s gonna win his grievance claim

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

If that’s his ankle and he was cleared to play he’s going to win any grievance he files. 

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

So the buc’s GM is claiming the medical staff didn’t know AB had a jacked up ankle? 

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

If the pic I posted above is really ABs ankle there is no way in hell the team docs weren’t aware of it

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

This makes monumentally more sense than anything AB and his people are peddling. Injuries are common in the game and there are protocols. It makes no sense whatsoever that these protocols were somehow missed in this situation just to fuck with a player. This story fits squarely within his reputation and NFL protocol. Also, wtf with the pain killers that the NFLPA supposedly is against? Either the CBA bans it or it does not and I don't see how its even remotely possible that a team is violating the CBA without a single whistleblower concerning a full NFL roster of members of the NFLPA. It's so nonsensical. I don't know if Arians is really that big of an asshole, I always assume that anyone who makes it to a HC job in the NFL has to have some asshole in them to reach those positions, but the specificity of Browns' story is just too much for logic to follow. 

I’ll bet players are more likely to go off script (pun intended) regarding meds than the team.  I assume Bruce is an asshole but he probably was still pissed about the vax card.  AB does not deserve any benefit of the doubt

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, TurkeyChew said:

The most idiocracy thing about this isn’t his statement, which is well written and compelling, but the Twitter comments blowing up with everyone saying “too long, I can’t read all that”.

I just can’t muster up enough energy to study up on this and rally to AB’s corner. The story, which is probably manufactured, really doesn’t explain why he took his fucking jersey and undershirt off. People who are saying “he did this as a fuck you to the Bucs and Arians” fail to see the point: his emotions got the better of him ONCE AGAIN and he ruined any chance he had to play for any team ever again.

Maybe the story isn’t manufactured. It doesn’t matter. No team will take the time to understand his very long explanation.  No, they will just think of the temper tantrum, remember his reaction to a stressful situation, and quickly determine he’s not worth the headache of playing on their team. 

AB may be too stupid to know he’s done forever. He’s the kind of guy that would have delusions of grandeur. But his attorney sure as shit knows there is 0% chance he ever plays football again, at least in the NFL, and all of this horseshit explanation is is table-setting for the Bucs to pay his bonuses and probably more severance-type compensation. Bucs should pay and be done with this clown show before the playoffs. 

17 hours ago, boilerhorn said:

The only sentence he actually wrote:  "Business gonna be BOOMIN!"

He asserts that Arians gave him the throat slash gesture.  If true, it's on video somewhere.  If FOX does not have it, there are 50k+ cameras in that stadium and SOMEONE has it recorded.  That would definitely help his credibility.

It won’t help his credibility in the least. AB is done forever. It may only serve to hurt Arians, but I highly doubt it. Who gives a damn about a throat slash gesture?  It signifies he’s cut. AB trying to manufacture drama is only hurting him, and he’s too stupid to realize it. 

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Oh AB is keeping receipts lmao. Did Arians and company really believe he would just go quietly. Arians said they did not know about this. Yet his ankle has been bothering him for awhile now and he did not practice that week. AB texted Arians directly. Again, he's a piece of shit. Who lied to try and spin this. The outburst is irrelevant at this point. 

02.jpeg

01.jpeg

You know, I want to like you because you have a lot of good content but this post is so brain dead and in direct contravention with reality and how the world works. His outburst is irrelevant?  Get the fuck out of here. 

1 hour ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Arians was the OC in Pittsburgh for awhile, but I'm not sure if he crossed paths with AB during his tenure there. 

They overlapped for Brown's first 2 years.

2010-2011

In 2010, Pittsburgh had Mike Wallace, Hines Ward, Emmanuel Sanders, and Antwan Randle El ahead of him.  Brown had 16 receptions for 169 yards. 5-90 in postseason.   They lost to GB in the super bowl.

In 2011, Brown had 69 receptions for 1109 yards and 2 TDs and was named team MVP.  2nd leading receiver with largely the same WR room.  Jericho Cotchery replaced Randle El.

Arians had to have known him in Pittsburgh.  I do not know when his erratic behavior became more apparent, though it's pretty clear Tomlin managed him fairly well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

I just can’t muster up enough energy to study up on this and rally to AB’s corner. The story, which is probably manufactured, really doesn’t explain why he took his fucking jersey and undershirt off. People who are saying “he did this as a fuck you to the Bucs and Arians” fail to see the point: his emotions got the better of him ONCE AGAIN and he ruined any chance he had to play for any team ever again.

Maybe the story isn’t manufactured. It doesn’t matter. No team will take the time to understand his very long explanation.  No, they will just think of the temper tantrum, remember his reaction to a stressful situation, and quickly determine he’s not worth the headache of playing on their team. 

AB may be too stupid to know he’s done forever. He’s the kind of guy that would have delusions of grandeur. But his attorney sure as shit knows there is 0% chance he ever plays football again, at least in the NFL, and all of this horseshit explanation is is table-setting for the Bucs to pay his bonuses and probably more severance-type compensation. Bucs should pay and be done with this clown show before the playoffs. 

AB's story is that Arians cut him on the sideline for refusing to go in injured.   Did you miss that part?   That's a pretty good explanation for taking off the jersey.

I've never seen someone walk off the field like that, but I've also never heard of a player cut on the sideline. AB has problems, but Arians  is a known asshole.

This could go either way.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

With almost any other player it could, this being Antonio Brown who long ago cooked all his geese....nah.  And that's the lesson, don't be a day by day shit because you just never know when it's going to stink up the truth.  

Any person that believes a single word, screenshot or statement from Antonio Brown is functionally regarded. Full stop.

Related, I've never been able to shake the feeling that Vic and Cutthroat Chip-O are the same person.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

She’s obviously an Arians operative.

EXCLUSIVE: Fired Bucs star Antonio Brown smuggled OnlyFans model - who went viral for licking a toilet seat in 2020 - into his hotel for a steamy sex romp and told her to watch 'what I do tomorrow' - the night before he stormed off the field

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10367913/NFL-star-Antonio-Brown-snuck-woman-hotel-room-night-meltdown.html

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Louise posted the video calling it the 'coronavirus challenge' and then tried to sell it as an NFT

yet another reason I think the Dailymail doesnt get a fair shake around here. When it comes to covering major new stories of importance, find another  source. When they are covering stupid shit like this you can count on them to provide the pics we need to fully appreciate the story. 

Social media influencer Ava Louise, 23 - who went viral for licking a toilet seat in a bid to catch covid in 2020 - told DailyMail.com how Brown allegedly snuck her past hotel security the previous night for a steamy sex romp

Edited by Blotto
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

AB's story is that Arians cut him on the sideline for refusing to go in injured.   Did you miss that part?   That's a pretty good explanation for taking off the jersey.

I've never seen someone walk off the field like that, but I've also never heard of a player cut on the sideline. AB has problems, but Arians  is a known asshole.

It’s also a pretty good reason to not defend his rants about performance bonuses 

20 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

I find it interesting just how much bullshit one can get away with, if one can play football any revenue generating sport really, really well.

FIFY.  Imagine one of Eddie Reese's swimmers pulling any of the crap AB pulled.  Goodbye!

[edited for clarity]

Edited by boilerhorn

Read this in Al Pacino’s voice…

“So let me get this straight. We all saw Antonio Brown take of his jersey and pads and walk off the field. Prior to that he was running routes. He was going fullspeed. No injury. He goes to the bench, pissed off, and starts to leave. His teammate Mike Evans trying to get him to stay. He storms off dancing in front of fans - all the while the GAMES STILL PLAYING!!! We see all that.

We get a report that his girlfriend knew something beforehand. Why’d he tell her that? I dunno, because SHE’S GOT A GREAT ASS! and his head was right up in it.

So we have a laundry list of Antonio Brown’s bullshit over the years, the bizarre behavior, the woman beating, fighting with coaches, fighting with teammates, frostbite, quitting - THE CAT TOTALLY OUTTA THE BAG!!! - and we still have people believing his story.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!”

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Didn’t miss anything. Arians has nothing to do with this. I don’t know whether or not he was “cut” on the sideline. It doesn’t matter if he was; you don’t give any future employers any reason to have further doubt about you coming to work for them. Taking his shirt off and jogging off the field tells the football world it’s just a matter of time before you do the same thing to them. You also don’t share screen shots with your coach to the world in an obvious litigation threat. AB has zero credibility and I have zero sympathy for him, even if he was hurt, which is still dubious. 

19 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Don't think Antonio Bryant has played in more than few years

Jesus fuck. I got sidetracked in the Steelers glory days post a few up and was reliving one of my better fantasy finds in Martavis Bryant while trying to also respond to the idiocy of your boyfriend Vic and got my wires crossed. Typographical error notwithstanding,the point of the post still remains.

Was listening to Dan Patrick and admittedly he seems to be buddies with Arians but he said that Arians is known as a player's coach.  

basically it's down to this: Arians said AB didnt' want to go back in because he wasn't getting the ball.  AB said he was hurt.  Nobody knows for sure, but I would definitely lean towards Arians side given the argument above that AB needed to hit his incentives and there's documented proof of AB being a jerk. 

AB, predictably, throws Brady under the bus after Brady has gone above and beyond in helping him.

Edited by closetohumping
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

I find it interesting just how much bullshit one can get away with, if one can play football really, really well.

He lost $30M guaranteed from the Raiders, another $12M guaranteed from the Patriots, and potentially another $1M with the Bucs. He's kinda sucks at "getting away with" bullshit.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

He lost $30M guaranteed from the Raiders, another $12M guaranteed from the Patriots, and potentially another $1M with the Bucs. He's kinda sucks at "getting away with" bullshit.

Also probably lost 30-40 M (guessing) as I think he still had 3 good years left.  IMO, he's done now.  But the fact that he was still employed is sort of getting away with it.

I wonder if he will ever just sit down and figure out how much money his bullshit cost?

His style is too much for me. But I hope he can go somewhere and live a quiet life and enjoy his kids. I just don't want to see him end up on one of those corny ass ESPN interviews

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Was listening to Dan Patrick and admittedly he seems to be buddies with Arians but he said that Arians is known as a player's coach.  

basically it's down to this: Arians said AB didnt' want to go back in because he wasn't getting the ball.  AB said he was hurt.  Nobody knows for sure, but I would definitely lean towards Arians side given the argument above that AB needed to hit his incentives and there's documented proof of AB being a jerk. 

AB, predictably, throws Brady under the bus after Brady has gone above and beyond in helping him.

Of course. I’m amazed at any idiot here or anywhere that would take AB’s word for this. His attorney is clearly trying to make him some money by threatening litigation. His attorney, along with the rest of the world, knows his playing career is over.  Arians is a good guy, and has always been so. But he’s not going to put up with a cancer. AB is the biggest cancer to a team I’ve ever seen. It’s shocking this is even a discussion. He should be ridiculed like Urban Meyer or Zach Smith. 

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I wonder if he will ever just sit down and figure out how much money his bullshit cost?

His style is too much for me. But I hope he can go somewhere and live a quiet life and enjoy his kids. I just don't want to see him end up on one of those corny ass ESPN interviews

A quiet life wouldn’t fit his ego. It’s a shame too. I think he was the most talented receiver I have ever seen including Jerry Rice and TO. He could’ve been the best ever with Jerry’s work ethic. Jerry wasn’t as fast / talented as AB, but he worked his balls off, and was the best route runner and hands of all time. 

43 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

What the hell are you going on about? I said nothing about wages….my post was about the number of opportunities the man has had.

9 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Of course. I’m amazed at any idiot here or anywhere that would take AB’s word for this. His attorney is clearly trying to make him some money by threatening litigation. His attorney, along with the rest of the world, knows his playing career is over.  Arians is a good guy, and has always been so. But he’s not going to put up with a cancer. AB is the biggest cancer to a team I’ve ever seen. It’s shocking this is even a discussion. He should be ridiculed like Urban Meyer or Zach Smith. 

I don't know how anyone can take Brown's side on this, but they're here.

WRs are divas in general, but one with CTE or a mental disorder, well you're seeing it play out.

Edited by closetohumping

Just now, Scooter Monzingo said:

What the hell are you going on about? I said nothing about wages….my post was about the number of opportunities the man has had.

Opportunities mean nothing when you don’t capitalize on them. And he won’t have any more. 

3 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Opportunities mean nothing when you don’t capitalize on them. And he won’t have any more. 

Again, had nothing to do with my original post.

I simply pointed out his talent allowed management from multiple organizations to rationalize his poor behavior. Anything else is a entirely different conversation.

5 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

Again, had nothing to do with my original post.

I simply pointed out his talent allowed management from multiple organizations to rationalize his poor behavior. Anything else is a entirely different conversation.

He was done after Oakland. Brady brought him into the fold. 

my point is, opportunities don’t mean anything unless you monetize. He didn’t do that at any stop. He will be broke VERY soon. 

29 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

And that's an understatement. Every former player I've seen from Domonique Foxworth, to Ryan Clark, to anyone you can name has been done with him. And as far as people defending him. I wouldn't describe what people are doing as anyone taking his side. Some people are more or less quibbling with the initial story put out by Arians/Bucs which probably wasn't the complete truth. Regardless of this small contention over specifics, the overwhelming majority of people are done with AB nonetheless. 

Per Colin Cowherd:

Week before Jets game, AB and his agent asked for his bonus money to be guaranteed.   

One day at practice AB threw a ball at Ben R  (also douche) because he was throwing to JuJu too much.

What is Arians motive to lie? Per Arians, Brown was pissed at halftime because he wasn't getting touches.  He did tell Brown "you're done, gtfo."  So Brown took him literally.

Arians is on record, he's either flat lying or AB.  Easy one for me to choose.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Antonio went in on TB pretty deep here, wonder if Tom's be compassionate comment pissed AB off:

https://sports.yahoo.com/antonio-brown-shares-bold-criticism-211532328.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

"Tom Brady’s my friend why? Because I’m a good football player. He needs me to play football. People have different meanings of what friendship is."

I mean he's spot on here, maybe it's not CTE, although the rational follow-up is to take advantage of a fake friendship from a guy who most consider the best QB of all time and who clearly has more sway than just about any player who can demand you make a roster. I'm still leaning towards he's just a genuine piece of human garbage. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1