Bucs WR Antonio Brown Rips Off Uniform and Walks Off Field Mid Game

Vic Mackey

Just now, 'stache said:

"Tom Brady’s my friend why? Because I’m a good football player. He needs me to play football. People have different meanings of what friendship is."

I mean he's spot on here, maybe it's not CTE, although the rational follow-up is to take advantage of a fake friendship from a guy who most consider the best QB of all time and who clearly has more sway than just about any player who can demand you make a roster. I'm still leaning towards he's just truly a human piece of human garbage, even if there might be some chemical things with his brain. 

I have no doubt Tom is not fully altruistic and as stated up thread, he's obsessed with winning.  But, he basically gave AB his second and third chances and let him live with his family.  He vouched for him, in some professions, that means a lot.  That's why you don't recommend all of your friends for big jobs. 

Seems like AB was a piece of garbage even when he was in college. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Unfortunately AB is going to make to rounds of these bottom tier sports podcasts ranting about Brady forever.

Arians only mistake: bringing that lying cocksucker back after the suspension. It would have been so simple and justified. He stood on a crumbly slope when he backpedaled because Godwin was hurt. They

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, 'stache said:

"Tom Brady’s my friend why? Because I’m a good football player. He needs me to play football. People have different meanings of what friendship is."

I mean he's spot on here, maybe it's not CTE, although the rational follow-up is to take advantage of a fake friendship from a guy who most consider the best QB of all time and who clearly has more sway than just about any player who can demand you make a roster. I'm still leaning towards he's just a genuine piece of human garbage. 

AB's statement is more an indictment of AB than TB12.  You're spot on.

Tom Brady smuggles in trainers( chemists) and AB is chasing toilet lickers.  Their circles of friends ain't overlapping any time soon.

Everyone runs towards a diagnosis of traumatic brain injury when a football player acts like a shit. Yet, often these same football players were shits in middle school. So, I often lean towards the Taco Bell solution. Then, everyone is happy.

10 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Everyone runs towards a diagnosis of traumatic brain injury when a football player acts like a shit. Yet, often these same football players were shits in middle school. So, I often lean towards the Taco Bell solution. Then, everyone is happy.

shitting all over the place?  AB is subscribed.

10 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Unfortunately AB is going to make to rounds of these bottom tier sports podcasts ranting about Brady forever.

Arians only mistake: bringing that lying cocksucker back after the suspension. It would have been so simple and justified. He stood on a crumbly slope when he backpedaled because Godwin was hurt. They

image.gif.6756d300578e55e6d01854532d2348e0.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, 'stache said:

No, Antonio. You’ve made millions and people have put up with your shit for years because you’re such a good guy

On 1/7/2022 at 6:17 PM, 'stache said:

I mean he's spot on here, maybe it's not CTE, although the rational follow-up is to take advantage of a fake friendship from a guy who most consider the best QB of all time and who clearly has more sway than just about any player who can demand you make a roster. I'm still leaning towards he's just a genuine piece of human garbage. 

And before that he was saying Tom was one of the best friends he ever had.  Maybe AB says whatever he has to say in the moment to try and justify his behavior or to get second chances.  

On 1/7/2022 at 10:23 AM, closetohumping said:

Was listening to Dan Patrick and admittedly he seems to be buddies with Arians but he said that Arians is known as a player's coach.  

basically it's down to this: Arians said AB didnt' want to go back in because he wasn't getting the ball.  AB said he was hurt.  Nobody knows for sure, but I would definitely lean towards Arians side given the argument above that AB needed to hit his incentives and there's documented proof of AB being a jerk. 

AB, predictably, throws Brady under the bus after Brady has gone above and beyond in helping him.

On 1/7/2022 at 12:16 PM, Porterhouse said:

He was done after Oakland. Brady brought him into the fold. 

my point is, opportunities don’t mean anything unless you monetize. He didn’t do that at any stop. He will be broke VERY soon. 

If I were Brady .. I'd move, real quick.

• Hook 'Em 1

Talking to a guy yesterday. We get on the conversation about AB and he Facetimes AB and asks him why he threw Tom under the bus. AB says what he said was true. I am paraphrasing here. He goes on and says that people like Tom are friendly to him because they want something from him. A real friend is a friend no matter the situation. Someone you call just to talk to. Someone you can go visit for no reason. He said Tom is the kind of guy who if he is stopping by your house its just to check on your status for the game, or basically what you can do for him. He would not stop by to visit or call otherwise. Though I would've kept those opinions to myself, he made a lot of good points that were hard to argue with if you know the inner workings of the league. I think bottom line is AB is a guy who is frustrated with the meat market side of the league and is lashing out in the only way he knows. To outsiders that comes out like he is an asshole, but it seems like he is hurting inside knowing he is only valued as a person by what he can do for someone. Imagine just about everyone you know wants a handout or something from you for THEIR own personal gain. Hearing it from the horses mouth was way way different than what we've heard from media and such. If you were to sit down and talk to KD you would hear the same things.

Edited by Thatguy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Stop being a fucking liar and bitch, and people might want to hang around with you as a friend.  Otherwise, have some awareness and realize your ability on the football field is the ONLY reason most of these folks even talk to you.

What AB is describing isn't inaccurate, but his blame for the root of the problem shouldn't be pointed at TB12 or Bruce Ariens.  They just want to make sure his sorry ass makes it to practice or gameday.  Well, they used to...

Edited by slorch

58 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Talking to a guy yesterday. We get on the conversation about AB and he Facetimes AB and asks him why he threw Tom under the bus. AB says what he said was true. I am paraphrasing here. He goes on and says that people like Tom are friendly to him because they want something from him. A real friend is a friend no matter the situation. Someone you call just to talk to. Someone you can go visit for no reason. He said Tom is the kind of guy who if he is stopping by your house its just to check on your status for the game, or basically what you can do for him. He would not stop by to visit or call otherwise. Though I would've kept those opinions to myself, he made a lot of good points that were hard to argue with if you know the inner workings of the league. I think bottom line is AB is a guy who is frustrated with the meat market side of the league and is lashing out in the only way he knows. To outsiders that comes out like he is an asshole, but it seems like he is hurting inside knowing he is only valued as a person by what he can do for someone. Imagine just about everyone you know wants a handout or something from you for THEIR own personal gain. Hearing it from the horses mouth was way way different than what we've heard from media and such. If you were to sit down and talk to KD you would hear the same things.

I still don't understand this line of thought that only Brady was mooching off of AB.  Last I checked AB got to play again, earn a paycheck and an opportunity to repair his reputation twice because of Tom Brady.  Most relationships in life are mutually beneficial and there is nothing wrong with that.  The only thing AB is upset about is his current contract and the realization he threw away $30 million is clawing at the back of his brain and is now playing for incentives just to make a decent salary.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I'm beginning to think Thatguy drinks Dos Equis.

pimp GIF

Did you ask him about committing a felony and lying to his team and putting them at risk with his fake vax cards? Or about ripping off contractors? Or assaulting women and raping them. Beating up delivery people? Turning on the only person that backed his return and helped him twice?

AB is manipulating this whole story to try to get his money. He is a sociopath. He will eventually murder someone.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Thatguy said:

You can literally make the exact same argument about everyone wanting to be Tom Brady's friend. They want to attach themselves to him and his stature in the league. Coaches, players, especially AB. You think AB would have any desire to be buddy-buddy with Tom and Giselle if Tom couldn't get him on a roster cashing checks?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

I can understand why he would feel that way. But, he needs to understand that he plays a major role in people that use him. If you are an asshole and a major dick, then you won't attract good people. Good people don't want that shit in their life.

9 hours ago, GTJ1982 said:

I still don't understand this line of thought that only Brady was mooching off of AB.  Last I checked AB got to play again, earn a paycheck and an opportunity to repair his reputation twice because of Tom Brady.  Most relationships in life are mutually beneficial and there is nothing wrong with that.  The only thing AB is upset about is his current contract and the realization he threw away $30 million is clawing at the back of his brain and is now playing for incentives just to make a decent salary.

3 hours ago, Not a cat said:

I'm beginning to think Thatguy drinks Dos Equis.

pimp GIF

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Did you ask him about committing a felony and lying to his team and putting them at risk with his fake vax cards? Or about ripping off contractors? Or assaulting women and raping them. Beating up delivery people? Turning on the only person that backed his return and helped him twice?

AB is manipulating this whole story to try to get his money. He is a sociopath. He will eventually murder someone.

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

You can literally make the exact same argument about everyone wanting to be Tom Brady's friend. They want to attach themselves to him and his stature in the league. Coaches, players, especially AB. You think AB would have any desire to be buddy-buddy with Tom and Giselle if Tom couldn't get him on a roster cashing checks?

51 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
12 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I can understand why he would feel that way. But, he needs to understand that he plays a major role in people that use him. If you are an asshole and a major dick, then you won't attract good people. Good people don't want that shit in their life.

Hey don't kill the messenger. I am just telling you assholes what the man said and what it seemed like he was feeling. I already said I don't agree with how he handled it. If you asked people that didn't know Cedric Benson they would say he was a major asshole from the outside looking in. However, if you got to rub shoulders with the dude he was a pretty cool dude. How many people demonized Ricky? But if you knew Ricky he was as genuine as they come. They business side of football is an ugly process and it starts with recruiting. Some people develop a fuck it its me against the world mentality and just go ham. I AM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT JUST THAT IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

12 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Tom let him live with him right?  And Tom vouched for him twice, right?  Yes, there was something in it for Tom, but AB needed the help. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/10/2022 at 5:31 AM, Thatguy said:

Is he really upset that the NFL is a business and the best QB to ever play the game wants to win more football games? 

Oh and posing with Kanye is now just an admission that you require help with your mental health 

• Hook 'Em 2

Yea I feel sorry for AB for Tom wanting to surround himself with people who can help him win while getting paid millions to do so.

AB could have simply said no and made zero dollars this year. But for some reason he decided to take the millions. Tom is super selfish for making AB sign that contract.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Shelby said:

I think he is just delusional on how important he is and expects everyone to treat him like the god he is in his head.

Uhh... he's a wide receiver of course he's a god and expects everyone to treat him that way, and just throw him the damned ball.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE !!?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1