2021 CFP National Title: Georgia vs Bama

Helobious

10 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the drops by 84 and 7 cost them 14 points and then the pick 6.  The score could easily be reversed 32-19 if not for Williams injury.  Great to see someone other than Bama win it 

Bama dropped passes all season long except in the SEC ccg.  This was just not Saban's typically fundamentally sound Bama squad.  They played perfect in the SEC ccg.

Just now, C-Man said:

Take away top targets Metchie and Jameson in back-to-back games and it’s going to have an effect. That’s 175 catches, 2600 yards and 23 TDs of production.

This plus BoB play calling will doom any QB.  I thought their QB threw some pretty good balls that decent WR’s would catch and this game may have looked different.  I am glad Bama lost but seeing another team that has all NFL talent on their D by playing the “bag game”  and buying players kind of sucks.  Would have rather a MI type team win instead of a Bama, GA, Ohio State loaded with more talent than everybody else combined.  

1 minute ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

This plus BoB play calling will doom any QB.  I thought their QB threw some pretty good balls that decent WR’s would catch and this game may have looked different.  I am glad Bama lost but seeing another team that has all NFL talent on their D by playing the “bag game”  and buying players kind of sucks.  Would have rather a MI type team win instead of a Bama, GA, Ohio State loaded with more talent than everybody else combined.  

Do you mean Michigan? I'm sure Michigan is getting some money to players, just like everyone else. Plus, if you do mean Michigan, they had their shot last week and UGa clobbered them.

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Do you mean Michigan? I'm sure Michigan is getting some money to players, just like everyone else. Plus, if you do mean Michigan, they had their shot last week and UGa clobbered them.

Used Michigan as an example.   Could have been any of the 100 teams not being Ohio State, Bama and Georgia.  I would add Clemson but they seemed to have slowed down in the buying of players at that level.  A&M took their place.  Yes all teams pay players but there is a difference between most teams and the 3-4 I just named since they are just loading up on high 4 and 5 stars up and down their roster to a level way more than everyone else. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5feee100c9148649b6cbda0cab781e10.jpeg

They accidentally passed out the Bama national champions hats! 

Walking out of the Rose Bowl they had USC NC 3 peat shirts for sale. A friend of mine and I bought the whole box for like 10 dollars and took them to the team hotel. That was a fun night.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2