AFC Championship Game: Bengals @ Chiefs, CBS

shadow_operative2.0

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I thought here we go again, lucky ass Chiefs win another playoff game because of a coin toss, but the Bengals showed up. I have zero connections to Cincy, but I like Joe Burrow. Good win and good luck. 

I've worked some Steelers games with the Bengals radio crew. They are good guys. This year's game when they came to Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers I mentioned on this site about just how happy the announcers were. The 30+ years of the Steelers vexing the Bengals was over. The sheer joy in their voices was cool.

Their color man, Dave Lapham, was an offensive lineman on their two Super Bowl teams. One of my screen saver pictures is a picture from a Steelers - Bengals game from the 70s, Bengals on offense against the Steel Curtain, and I asked Dave if he was in that pictured he jokingly said, "I'm at the bottom of that pile getting my ass kicked by Ernie Holmes".

I feel happy for them. 

I'm not a complain about the announcers guy. Steve Levy is really the only one I can think of that I'm not a fan of listening to. Everyone else is fine. Romo is very quickly climbing that list. 

Guy would not stop talking in the last half of the 4th and overtime. It was non-stop and he wasn't even really making points. Just jabbering to jabber. 

Also, talking about how the Bengals are going to the Super Bowl before anything is decided is a crummy move. I was sure they were going to jinx the win.

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

3 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I'm not a complain about the announcers guys. Steve Levy is really the only one I can think of that I'm not a fan of listening to. Everyone else is fine. Romo is very quickly climbing that list. 

Guy would not stop talking in the last half of the 4th and overtime. It was non-stop and he wasn't even really making points. Just jabbering to jabber. 

He's fucking terrible 

1 minute ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I'm not a complain about the announcers guys. Steve Levy is really the only one I can think of that I'm not a fan of listening to. Everyone else is fine. Romo is very quickly climbing that list. 

the discussion he was having with himself about all the options for Cincy and KC at the end of regulation was just comical.  I can imagine it was killing Nance not to be able to say "Tony, you idiot, the game is not tied".

the only question was how/when Cincy was going to use their TO's.

• Hook 'Em 1

I've done a bigger 180 on Joey Burrow than any other athlete in my life. Hated that fucker in 2019 as I went to the ER to have my appendix removed right after the lsu/ Texas game to this season being ecstatic with him removing Patrick Mahomes from my TV 
Burrow's GEICO commercials are gonna be so much better than Mayfield's.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I had pretty much written this one off once it was 21-3 and began flipping back and forth on Uncle Buck / A League of their Own. 

Why the fuck would you flip over from Uncle Buck to a Rosie O'Donnell and Madonna flick?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Their color man, Dave Lapham, was an offensive lineman on their two Super Bowl teams. One of my screen saver pictures is a picture from a Steelers - Bengals game from the 70s, Bengals on offense against the Steel Curtain, and I asked Dave if he was in that pictured he jokingly said, "I'm at the bottom of that pile getting my ass kicked by Ernie Holmes".

I feel happy for them. 

Jackhammer Feet!!

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I had pretty much written this one off once it was 21-3 and began flipping back and forth on Uncle Buck / A League of their Own. 

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Good choices 

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

Why the fuck would you flip over from Uncle Buck to a Rosie O'Donnell and Madonna flick?

I was going to ask the same thing

29 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

These NFL games have just been fucking amazing the past few weeks!  Fuck ya! 

Joe Burrow is nails! Just an incredible game! I’m getting Bengals swag! Got my team now. I can’t take Dallas anymore! I willl always root for the Cowboys but I can’t take this shit with that owner and that team anymore. Go Bengals! 

What a flip flop! I dont want to see you on Cowboys post next year. ok?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Ot8CBLl.gif

the loveable fat loser with a heart of gold and even a girlfriend, the precocious children who just say the funniest things like an adult would and the gosh darn teen who will learn that boomers just know whats best especially when it comes to s-e-x. get the fuck out of here with this garbage

Edited by Michael Knight