Better Call Saul: Season 6

Lurch

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 3:25 PM, BigHorn'13 said:

Getting back on topic, the wife (no pics) and I just rewatched both BB and BCS on Netflix. Why the fuck has season 6 not been uploaded and why the fuck is (to my understanding) the only streaming option PPV on Prime? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and would (possibly, but not likely) result in a half hearted HJ or at least 5% more awareness of bed space tonight. 

PSA-- IFC is doing a season 6 marathon on Friday. Set your DVRs!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/7/2022 at 4:25 PM, BigHorn'13 said:

^^^ Absolutely not... Just don't be shocked on your bday when the only part of our anatomy that touches your hoohah is a lonesome, non enthusiastic finger. #Married/ExpectingFatherProblems/IHopeYou'reNotReadingThisAndILoveYou

Getting back on topic, the wife (no pics) and I just rewatched both BB and BCS on Netflix. Why the fuck has season 6 not been uploaded and why the fuck is (to my understanding) the only streaming option PPV on Prime? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and would (possibly, but not likely) result in a half hearted HJ or at least 5% more awareness of bed space tonight. 

Did you watch El Camino?

• 3 weeks later...

i'm starting a rewatch right now, and the series opens with gene pouring himself one of those cocktails he always drinks, and i finally decided to look up what "drambuie" is. turns out it's a liqueurs with 40% abv! holy shit that's one stiff cocktail!  two shots of dewars, 2-3 shots of drambuie, three ice cubes, and a spritz of lemon juice(?)? i said got damn 

• Hook 'Em 2

i think that's a Rusty Nail? or... the portions might actually be reverse on that, more scotch than Drambuie. but funny, i just tried one of those out for the first time a few weeks ago, immediately bought some Drambuie for the house lol.

i appreciated it bc as a stand alone whiskey i prefer scotch, but i prefer bourbon/rye cocktails...Rusty Nail was the first scotch cocktail I like.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1