Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Storm the Field said:

What is the point of posts like these? This is "quick test to see if you have brain damage"  type shit they'd ask you in the ER.

Derp.jpg.cddd6c9dc26216204588edbfa7469b93.jpg

New Mexico? New York? Connecticut? Wisconsin? Ohio? Illinois? Tennessee? Mississippi? Etc.  Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

What is the point of posts like these? This is "quick test to see if you have brain damage"  type shit they'd ask you in the ER.

Derp.jpg.cddd6c9dc26216204588edbfa7469b93.jpg

2 hours ago, nnm said:

New Mexico? New York? Connecticut? Wisconsin? Ohio? Illinois? Tennessee? Mississippi? Etc.  Am I missing something?

It’s a dumb take on an old riddle that was “spell a state without a”

People would shout/spell one of the ten or so states without an “A” in their names and you’d say “incorrect” or “ that is not the answer” multiple times pissing them off as they argue, then after they are good and mad you’d tell them the answer was STTE.  This is prime dumbass shit on fb material.

Edited by TKthunder2
  • Like 2

You would be surprised, actually. Of course, one of my trips ended with a broken jaw after a couple of people robbed me and beat the shit out of me with a baseball bat or something.

Anyone ever move your car? We used to do it on the regular. Delivery driver would come to the door and we’d ask him to come inside and act like we needed to count coins to pay. One roommate would sneak around the back of the house, hop in the car and move it a couple blocks. Boy did they get pissed. The roommate that moved the car then always played the hero by telling the driver he’d just pulled up and seen someone moving his car and walk him to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, burns_312 said:

Anyone ever move your car? We used to do it on the regular. Delivery driver would come to the door and we’d ask him to come inside and act like we needed to count coins to pay. One roommate would sneak around the back of the house, hop in the car and move it a couple blocks. Boy did they get pissed. The roommate that moved the car then always played the hero by telling the driver he’d just pulled up and seen someone moving his car and walk him to it.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761144353f64677fbdc69f

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, burns_312 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have murdered the fuck out of all of you.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

16 hours ago, burns_312 said:

Setting aside how stupid it is that y'all inconvenienced yourselves more than the driver, this is the lamest thing I've ever heard. The only way I could see this being even remotely entertaining is if you moved the car 1-2 houses over. At least then you get to watch them be really confused.

Edited by SquishMitten

54 minutes ago, futureman said:

honestly I thought about that first. dude spent about $150 on beer. 

The pic doesn’t make sense. 15 beers in 3 quarters (cutoff typically happens at end of 3Q, iirc) at a NFL game isn’t achievable, imho.
One can certainly drink that much in that time, no problem, if conditions are optimal. But they’re not optimal at an NFL game, for two reasons.

First, you’re usually not allowed to buy more than 2 at a time. Which means 7-8 trips to the beer counter (or waiting on the beer hawker), waiting through the lines each time. Second, you don’t buy beer—you rent it. 15+ beers means at least 4-5 lengthy trips to the men’s room. 
So my theory is that his collection of empties represents the consumption of him and all of his buddies down the row. Probably about 4-5 of them. 
Prove me wrong. I’d like him to be the hero he’s portrayed as, but am not sure he actually is. 

40 minutes ago, nnm said:

The pic doesn’t make sense. 15 beers in 3 quarters (cutoff typically happens at end of 3Q, iirc) at a NFL game isn’t achievable, imho.
One can certainly drink that much in that time, no problem, if conditions are optimal. But they’re not optimal at an NFL game, for two reasons.

First, you’re usually not allowed to buy more than 2 at a time. Which means 7-8 trips to the beer counter (or waiting on the beer hawker), waiting through the lines each time. Second, you don’t buy beer—you rent it. 15+ beers means at least 4-5 lengthy trips to the men’s room. 
So my theory is that his collection of empties represents the consumption of him and all of his buddies down the row. Probably about 4-5 of them. 
Prove me wrong. I’d like him to be the hero he’s portrayed as, but am not sure he actually is. 

Nonzero chance that those are all filled with piss... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nnm said:

^^^^ If you're going to be successful in the NFL arena, you have to give a lot of thought to your subject matter.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1