Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

49 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

One time in a scrip club in Corsicana called wispers I saw the line where light became shade inside a girl’s asshole and thought that was a somewhat unique experience. Seems like that guy may be seeing that in sunlight.

East Texas strip clubs are all horribad outside of Jaguars in Longview and that’s only because they ship in weekday B night talent from their parent club in DFW for the weekend…or so I’ve been told.

Edited by TKthunder2

East Texas strip clubs are all horribad outside of Jaguars in Longview and that’s only because they ship in weekday B night talent from their parent club in DFW for the weekend…or so I’ve been told.

Time Out in Tyler used to be fun.

Showtime for a dollar baby?

But alas it is no more.

Is that old streakers out by lake Cherokee?

3 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

I think Jaguars in DFW is the only skrip club I've ever been to. I feel bad for Longview if that's the talent that they're getting. 

I mean I feel bad for Longview for a lot of other reasons but that too...