Mexican Soccer is serious business

cattail

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Cool racism, bro. 

“It’s not always racial profiling; sometimes it’s just dang fine police work” - Dave Chapelle

Maybe I’ve just seen too many LV Raiders and SF 49er and Dallas Cowboys videos on these “nfl going goon threads”…but what do YOUR eyeballs tell you?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Cool racism, bro. 

Let him talk.  On a thread like this they just can't help themselves.  Let their intelligence and reasoning skills be on full display, when they eagerly pounce with their anecdotal views, for us all to laugh at.        

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

“It’s not always racial profiling; sometimes it’s just dang fine police work” - Dave Chapelle

Maybe I’ve just seen too many LV Raiders and SF 49er and Dallas Cowboys videos on these “nfl going goon threads”…but what do YOUR eyeballs tell you?

Some people choose to be offended by facts, you’re spot on here. You’d never see a fight at a Browns, Steelers, or Eagles game. There’s no history of violence at soccer matches in Europe either. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Some people choose to be offended by facts, you’re spot on here. You’d never see a fight at a Browns, Steelers, or Eagles game. There’s no history of violence at soccer matches in Europe either. 

Not to mention the curiosity of lots of Mexicans attending a soccer match in Mexico. 

59 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

this wont end well for you

I think you can take the pigment out of it and try to find what is inherently wrong with these societies that break down into deadly violence over the most trivial matters. Our core, uninhibited beings can be a dark sewer. William Golding was both observant and prophetic.

• Hook 'Em 2

Governor of Queretero says no deaths occurred; so I guess we can just chalk it up to an overreaction.

I’m sure those stripped naked dudes with blood/brain gushing out of their severed heads were just trying to get likes on IG:

https://amp.marca.com/en/football/liga-mx/2022/03/06/6224e7ea22601d0e2e8b45d3.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

What a fucked up incident. Anyone know why the hatred? 

Worst stadium I have been in was in San Salvador. Cuscatlan had a section known as Vietnam. Shit, my local friends would not go into it. 

Mexican club team loyalty runs deep. Queretaro fans are pretty notoriously rowdy and it sounds like they were the aggressors here. America, Cruz Azul, and Atlas are other rabid ones I think. I don’t follow it very closely though, could be wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1

damn. i was ok until i saw the video from cattail's post. 

there's hooliganism and then there's mob killing dudes with reckless abandon. dude is being drug around as he is repeated kicked and beat with a board. dude is already mostly dead, what's the fucking point?

8 hours ago, crash_davis said:

damn. i was ok until i saw the video from cattail's post. 

there's hooliganism and then there's mob killing dudes with reckless abandon. dude is being drug around as he is repeated kicked and beat with a board. dude is already mostly dead, what's the fucking point?

Mostly dead?  That's a corpse.  Disturbing AF.

• Hook 'Em 1

Official death count still at 0, doubt that’ll ever change. It was just one reporter that said 17 died, and he wasn’t at the game and never cited a source. 

Judging from social media posts it looks like the real death toll is in the 3-6 range. Pretty fucked up still.

On 3/6/2022 at 1:57 PM, TurkeyChew said:

I've seen NFL goons of all races and ethnicities. 

1 minute ago, CleverNickname said:

Man, I saw a tweet pointing to an unconsciousness or dead dude and circled his bonesr, with a comment that it would be from a neck/spinal injury. I can't unsee it. It haunts me. Dead boner guy. 😞

clerks.jpeg

Liga MX club Queretaro will play home matches with no fans for one year and ban the barras supporters' groups for three years as part of its punishment following scenes of violence at a soccer game last weekend that left 26 people injured.

The punishments, following clashes between fans during Queretaro's match against visiting Atlas at Estadio Corregidora on Saturday, were announced on Tuesday by Mexican Football Federation president Yon de Luisa and Liga MX president Mikel Arriola.

On 3/8/2022 at 4:32 PM, InkaUtexas said:

Liga MX club Queretaro will play home matches with no fans for one year and ban the barras supporters' groups for three years as part of its punishment following scenes of violence at a soccer game last weekend that left 26 people injured.

The punishments, following clashes between fans during Queretaro's match against visiting Atlas at Estadio Corregidora on Saturday, were announced on Tuesday by Mexican Football Federation president Yon de Luisa and Liga MX president Mikel Arriola.

This is soft ass bullshit from Liga MX

• Hook 'Em 1