2022 NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round

Wally Pryor

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

2 things 

he actually acknowledged that he was going to be recruiting a different type of player and felt they wouldn't want to run havoc and there was a rule change on the cylinder/freedom of movement.  of course, he wasn't really a good coach with havoc and was unbelievably shitty without it.  havoc covered a lot of his faults.  It was a horrible hire but par for the course for Texas at that time.

That's sort of what happened at Pitt with Jamie. He started to change the type of player that he recruited, missed on too many and the ones he got did not work. He also didn't want to go to the ACC. Things started to drift badly from what worked.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, harpercollins said:

I love this board! Y’all are funnier than the Baylor boards. Fans from every single big 12 team and more post here without incident, but Baylor is uniquely detested for obvious reasons.

You might stop digging.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, harpercollins said:

LOL would be the obvious proof that I’m right.

No, you think you're being negged because you root for a team that won some basketball games. What you should ask yourself is why there are so many Kansas fans who were never negged around here.

• Hook 'Em 1

No, you think you're being negged because you root for a team that won some basketball games. What you should ask yourself is why there are so many Kansas fans who were never negged around here.

Because you feel Kansas deserves to win and Baylor does not. You’re entitled fans that can’t stand losing to scrubby little Baylor. As I said, rent free.
  • Fuck You 15

That Baylor vs UNC game was great the last few min but damn it's hard to top the absolute corruption and shitty universities involved. Rape and murder enabling and cover up vs massive academic fraud and cheating for decades. 

Only way to get worse I can think of would be switch out UNC with either Penn St or Michigan St. There are some horribly unethical universities out there. 

• Rage+1 1

25 minutes ago, harpercollins said:

I love this board! Y’all are funnier than the Baylor boards. Fans from every single big 12 team and more post here without incident, but Baylor is uniquely detested for obvious reasons.

We have a couple baylor fans here that are self aware and good people. You’re a piece rape apologist. Y’all shouldn’t even be allowed to have a school, let alone an athletic program. Now go find a murder or rape to cover up or go skin a cat, fuckwad

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

That Baylor vs UNC game was great the last few min but damn it's hard to top the absolute corruption and shitty universities involved. Rape and murder enabling and cover up vs massive academic fraud and cheating for decades. 

Only way to get worse I can think of would be switch out UNC with either Penn St or Michigan St. There are some horribly unethical universities out there. 

Yeah, I don't think that the NCAA will ever knowingly match up Baylor and Penn State.

3 minutes ago, harpercollins said:

Because you feel Kansas deserves to win and Baylor does not. You’re entitled fans that can’t stand losing to scrubby little Baylor. As I said, rent free.

This is really dumb and demonstrably so. 

The Jayhawk fans also didn't get negged after Kansas beat Texas twice in football. 

Contrary to your self-perception (likely because you hang out with even dumber people), you're not a bright person.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I hate losing to anyone. Baylor has no special treatment there.

I’ve also hated Baylor’s disgustingly self righteous disingenuous hypocritical culture since I was in high school in the 80s and got old enough to really understand what it was all about. Since then, my instincts have only been proved out as accurate over and over. So yea, there’s some specialness there.

Now go eat a bag. Or a bible. Or whatever.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

We have a couple baylor fans here that are self aware and good people. You’re a piece rape apologist. Y’all shouldn’t even be allowed to have a school, let alone an athletic program. Now go find a murder or rape to cover up or go skin a cat, fuckwad

Was wondering if you were going to get around to    sticking up for poor sweet Queso and then you stuck the landing at the end. Good work. 

• Hook 'Em 1

What are you actually talking about?

I’ve been regularly interacting in good faith the entire season with absolutely no problems. Baylor loss brought out surly bitchassedness big time.
  • Fuck You 10

5 minutes ago, harpercollins said:

Let me know when Kansas covers up murder and rape and even has a baseball player skin a fucking cat. But yeah no, it’s because y’all have had some fun beating us while we’re down. That’s it!!! Wait why don’t we hate Iowa state, Oklahoma state, Kansas state or Kansas at the level we hate you? Hmmmmmmmm 

• Rage+1 1

Just now, harpercollins said:

I’ve been regularly interacting in good faith the entire season with absolutely no problems. Baylor loss brought out your bitchassedness big time.

This completely negates your argument that we don't like it when Baylor wins. You can't even keep your own argument consistent. Like I said, your biggest issue is that you don't understand how dumb you are. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, harpercollins said:

I’ve been regularly interacting in good faith the entire season with absolutely no problems. Baylor loss brought out surly bitchassedness big time.

No you’re being a pussy becaise texas fans are laughing at a Baylor loss on a texas message board. Oh the horror! Go back down into your moms basement pussy.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pancho said:

Getting this thread back on track. If Creighton can keep shooting the 3 well, they have a shot.  

If y'all would just make it to where we can neg the same post multiple times for certain posters I wouldn't have to goad the knucklehead into continuing to make posts on one thread to make things easier for everyone. Just trying to help. 

1 minute ago, harpercollins said:

Ad hominem all day long.

Shaggy is clever until it comes to Baylor. Then it’s exclusively rep-whore nonsense.

You do you, guys. Hook ‘em.

You don't understand what that phrase means. We are attacking both the argument and the person. I understand that using Latin phrases makes you seem smart to your peers but around here you have to use them correctly. 

Johnny Ringo was no daisy, you're no Johnny Ringo, but I'm still your Huckleberry. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1