2022 NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round

Wally Pryor

16 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

I hate losing to anyone. Baylor has no special treatment there.

I’ve also hated Baylor’s disgustingly self righteous disingenuous hypocritical culture since I was in high school in the 80s and got old enough to really understand what it was all about. Since then, my instincts have only been proved out as accurate over and over. So yea, there’s some specialness there.

Now go eat a bag. Or a bible. Or whatever.

I have a small story about that. My sister went to Baylor in the late 80s/early 90s (David Koresh say “Holla!).

Her freshman year she would roll out of bed late on a Sunday, head to the group showers, then put on some sweats and head to the cafeteria. 

Sitting there would be some of the same girls she just saw in the shower wearing their Sunday best, sneering at my sister because she didn’t even pretend like she just got back from church. She’d just laugh at them “Y’all are fucked up. You know good and well you just rolled out of bed. I just SAW you!”

They looked down on my sister for not dutifully PRETENDING hard enough. 

17 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

I have a small story about that. My sister went to Baylor in the late 80s/early 90s (David Koresh say “Holla!).

Her freshman year she would roll out of bed late on a Sunday, head to the group showers, then put on some sweats and head to the cafeteria. 

Sitting there would be some of the same girls she just saw in the shower wearing their Sunday best, sneering at my sister because she didn’t even pretend like she just got back from church. She’d just laugh at them “Y’all are fucked up. You know good and well you just rolled out of bed. I just SAW you!”

They looked down on my sister for not dutifully PRETENDING hard enough. 

Shower photos?

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I’d happily continue cultivating a Creighton to Texas big man pipeline. Kaluma is impressive.

Bring his brother from San Diego State to sweeten the deal. Has a year left, and shot 40%+ from BTA. Need veteran guards that are role players.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, harpercollins said:

What are you actually talking about?

I’ve been regularly interacting in good faith the entire season with absolutely no problems. Baylor loss brought out surly bitchassedness big time.

Yeah you’re a fucking idiot. Go stick your dick into a beehive 

• Haha 2

Hey dudes just wanted to say this has been arguably the worst week of my life and you fuckers have kept me smiling and my spirits up. Y’all kick ass.

Now go fuck yourselves. Also I have job for y’all in a month or so that’s peak us. We’re gonna light up a this malignant cunt realtor. I can’t wait to unleash the army on her 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1