2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Just curious.  You doing this for marketing/business.  Or for the fun of it?

Fun is the best marketing and business. @immamacasked us to do some stuff that gives back to the community to make it a more fun place when we talked about how we could get involved in sponsoring the site. So we did the NCAA contest. We did the playoff giveaways.  We are doing regular season giveaways. We committed to TE stuff if there is ever a fantasy camp.  All the stuff is no purchase necessary, no strings attached, no one is going to hassle you about anything, call you, hit you up etc.    

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, Scraps said:
15 hours ago, Scraps said:
Its also not delayed. They pushed the start time back to 9:05 to coincide with the SD/AZ game because they are both on mlb network

Actually thats not right cause SD already started. Thought they were pushing that one back too according to the guide. Guess they just tried to get 30 more mins of cooler temps....aka not getting their ass kicked by the Astros

no doubt. lol.. 2 parking attendants passed out at the entrance i was using - was 104 at 550pm 

• Hook 'Em 1

Ok- this is absolutely awesome.  The guy who got closest to the guess the line for Framber was none other than [mention=1370]Guadaloopy[/mention] who went with the Steve Nebraska line of 9/0/0/0/27K's and 81 pitches.  
Pretty good when the closest to the guess was the guy who guessed perfect.  [mention=1370]Guadaloopy[/mention] I've got 2 for you for opening night.  If you can't go opening night let me know and we will set up another game.
Next best was [mention=889]Viper[/mention].  You've got 2 on opening night as well.  Let me know if you can't make it we will set up something else.

On the list [mention=377]TonyTexas[/mention] [mention=604]IDIOTsavant[/mention] [mention=1543]UTexasFight[/mention], [mention=85]kevwun[/mention] [mention=537]Jshep34[/mention] [mention=3858]Bregs[/mention].  You guys are all guaranteed 2 in April or May if you want them.  Get with me and we will go after games.
Anyone else who wants in on the fun PM me.  I'm making a list and checking it twice.  Will figure something out probably every month to give them away by lotto or contest. 
Enjoy. 
Awesome. Ill check schedule and let lilshep pick

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, hornmpa96 said:

Yes - I don’t like sitting Chas after a 2 hit night. Let’s see if he can keep it up.

Of course, Maldonado could go 0 for 100 before Dusty considers starting Castro.

You usually try to get everyone a start in the first series of the year. Also, Dusty hates Chaz for whatever reason.