NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

That Nets game was hard to watch. I've never seen Durant look so tentative. He always seems to be in control and supremely confident on offense, but tonight he was just ... not. And this game Boston was not roughing him up nearly as much. They played it straight.

Just now, Brothahorn said:

What exactly has Glenn Taylor done for these idiots to keep doing this?

I think it's a bunch of PETA losers. Taylor probably donated a bunch of money to children's cancer research and gave out PS5s to underprivileged kids at Christmas. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Llogg said:

That Nets game was hard to watch. I've never seen Durant look so tentative. He always seems to be in control and supremely confident on offense, but tonight he was just ... not. And this game Boston was not roughing him up nearly as much. They played it straight.

How is this a surprise any more? KD is a beta when it is his team. He went to Golden St to be apart of a 73 win team who was already established. He had zero pressure there. That was not his team at all. Did people forget how he was at OKC when it mattered? His teams melted down. But everyone just pointed at Russ and said it was all him. And I'm sure more excuses will come out of this team. To put this team together and maybe only one single series win comes out of it? That is pathetic. There is no way so many on here give him the pass they do had he not made a pit stop in Austin for a few months and got blown out in the 2nd round to USC that tournament. I don't feel any thing for him at all because he came here for a few months and any time he gets exposed, is good with me.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

He was replacing Harrison Barnes from a 73 win team. He may have put himself under pressure  but let's not completely rewrite history and pretend he was the linchpin of the team.

kd2018.thumb.png.69062f3922d9328259442976b073b5f0.png

And y'all can take it to the KD thread if you want. Not really interested in rehashing this for the millionth time. 

Edited by ztejas

@MNLonghornFUKM I feel myself getting too excited about this Minnesota team. Even after completely writing them off after last game (jury still out there). I'm wondering if you have maybe a flow chart or pamphlet or something that - in an easily digestible format - presents the dangers of cheering for a Minnesota sports team?

[mention=37]MNLonghornFUKM[/mention] I feel myself getting too excited about this Minnesota team. Even after completely writing them off after last game (jury still out there). I'm wondering if you have maybe a flow chart or pamphlet or something that - in an easily digestible format - presents the dangers of cheering for a Minnesota sports team?

Stay away as far as you can

It’s going to end it heartbreak. Whether it’s tonight or a future game