NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

9 hours ago, Kermit said:

Draymond doing Draymond things. He should feel ucky he still has two testicles.

8 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
10 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:
Dunno if this was posted, but Draymond raked Jokic at the beginning of the game today:

FRJRi1VVsAAz_-O?format=jpg&name=small
I really wish someone would break his face after this kind of shit. Denver has nothing to lose at this point, just teach that mouthy bitch a lesson for once. 

Draymond is who he is, which is a dirty bitch. That's been his whole career.

2 hours ago, HookEm said:

Treating Jokic’s face like a bowling ball.  Damn!

ESPN was treating it like "a normal basketball play" even though the ball was nowhere near Joker's head.  It was dirty.

29 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Lmao

Guy obviously trips Dragic and no call, right after Jalen Brown falls trying to dribble the ball between his legs nobody touches him and he gets a whistle

Man the NBA is a joke

I just try and ignore it at this point. I cared about it for a long time. You can't enjoy the NBA if you think too much about the officiating. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I just try and ignore it at this point. I cared about it for a long time. You can't enjoy the NBA if you think too much about the officiating. 

Yeah I wasted a couple hours watching this season that was enough lol

Like that call right there, 3rd foul on Durant for... Well... A guy fell down I guess lmao

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'd be cool with shifting to the "old NBA" btw. Instead it's  just become even more inconsistent lol

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I'd be cool with shifting to the "old NBA" btw. Instead it's  just become even more inconsistent lol

Yeah apparently CP was getting mushed on before he swiped at Herb. 

8 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Nets defense is garbage. 

But they have so many great defenders out there. 

Also - holy fuck Claxton. 0/7 from the line? Been working on free throws with Ben?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah apparently CP was getting mushed on before he swiped at Herb. 

But they have so many great defenders out there. 

Also - holy fuck Claxton. 0/7 from the line? Been working on free throws with Ben?

They should be telling dudes like this to shoot granny style. Seriously. An 8 year old can be 40% from the line. No shame in it. More shame in the air ball FTs and horrific doinks. Just softly granny it who cares if you look dumb lol. 

16 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

gotta love when we waste time to go review whether or not the completely horse shit foul on KD was actually a flagrant foul on KD. 🙄 

Do you edge when Grant Williams hits open 3’s or totally and completely finish?

it’s amazing to see him playing these kind of minutes in the playoffs if you know his story  

Also- dumb sequence by dumbass smart on foul and then not taking the ball out and blowing the layup but KD missed one and his own guy cleans up his miss. It’s Bostons series. Sweep tells the difference in some ways and is really misleading in others. 

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Maybe Durant will sign with the Bucks in the offseason.  

He's locked up for another 4 years at around $190 million, with no player or team option.  In the last year of his contract, he will make $53 million.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

34 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Do you edge when Grant Williams hits open 3’s or totally and completely finish?

it’s amazing to see him playing these kind of minutes in the playoffs if you know his story  

Also- dumb sequence by dumbass smart on foul and then not taking the ball out and blowing the layup but KD missed one and his own guy cleans up his miss. It’s Bostons series. Sweep tells the difference in some ways and is really misleading in others. 

i don't think i've ever watched Williams play big minutes for the C's without thinking about where he was coming out of HS, and how unreal his career trajectory has been since then. 

No.  I'm salty about the narrative that he couldn't win there.  He could.  He just didn't.
You were absolutely right in saying he should have stayed in Oakland.

Klay, Dray and Steph have a ring and the regular season record without KD. He needed them more than they needed him.

He goes to Brooklyn, signs off on KI, Nash and then Harden. He might be a worse player/GM than LBJ.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UTDD said:

Surely this has entered the mind of someone else?

If any team were to blow a 3-0 lead, it would be one led by Doc Rivers, right?

It literally couldn't be anyone else. Only one coach has ever blown a 3-1 lead more than once: Doc. THREE times. 3 of the 13 blown 3-1 leads in NBA history belong to Doc. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

You were absolutely right in saying he should have stayed in Oakland.

Klay, Dray and Steph have a ring and the regular season record without KD. He needed them more than they needed him.

He goes to Brooklyn, signs off on KI, Nash and then Harden. He might be a worse player/GM than LBJ.

Correct.  Had he won in OKC and then gone to GS, the narrative would be different.  Had he simply stayed in GS, the narrative would be different.

Instead, he "needed" to win on his own and signed up with a flat earther and strip club warrior who would be traded for a Kardashian.  

I've watched a few of these Brooklyn games this series.  It's literally the same as the Okie City days.  Durant and a PG go down the court with no real plays.  They take wild assed shots.  The other dudes stand around and watch.  The coach seems powerless to do anything.  He's the exact same player he was then.  Yet, somehow then, it was everyone's fault but his.

12 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I'd do some research before you post brain-fucking-dead tweets like that. 

The game in question:

- OKC won by 24 points

- Durant had 26/11/4 (on 33% from the field but not surprised that ignoramus can't do simple math) plus 4 steals and 3 blocks

- Andre Roberson had 17/12/3 plus 5 steals and 2 blocks 

- Westbrook had 6 turnovers to Durant's 3

So congrats to Westbrook for having a better shooting night than Durant in a blowout win where he was maybe the 3rd best defender on the floor. Real Herculean stuff there. 

• Hook 'Em 1