Baylor @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Also, is Schuessler the guy next year? We’ll have Powell back assuming he doesn’t quit or transfer. Any stud freshman coming in? Curious to see how we use the portal this year. May need a juco at catcher, short(though I think O’Dowd has some potential rhere) and a solid weekend starter and a reliable reliever. Think Kash has 1st locked down. I don’t see Kennedy leaving so him in left, hodo center, ace in right with Campbell at 3rd. @torre you would know who’s coming in and their potential and whatnot. Got anything? 

Don't really closely follow,  do know that Jalin Flores is a highly rated prospect and may go pro.     @Horny Bull likely has more detail.   Read that Bolte is very highly rated and also may go pro.   Porchas and Coffey the other Calif signees look good.   I like  Porchas from what I have read.

Note Kendall Rogers tweet.   Rosters for '23 will go back to 27 on scholarship, 8 nonscholarship permitted except for Seniors who missed 2020.   We currently have 42 on roster so there will be attrition.

Aledo OF Max Belveu

Palo Alto (CA) OF Henry Bolte

Liberty (CA) INF/RHP Cutter Coffey

Frisco Rock Hill OF/RHP Brenner Cox

Houston Summer Creek INF Jayden Duplantier

San Antonio Brandeis INF Jalin Flores

Sinton C Rylan Galvan

Lake Travis RHP Pierce George

Arlington Martin RHP Max Grubbs

Santa Margarita Catholic (CA) RHP Matthew Porchas

Waxahachie INF/OF Jared Thomas

Highland Park LHP Collin Valentine

The class features five right-handed pitchers, one left-handed pitcher, and six position players

https://www.si.com/college/texas/news/texas-baseball-announces-2022-signing-class

2 hours ago, torre said:

Don't really closely follow,  do know that Jalin Flores is a highly rated prospect and may go pro.     @Horny Bull likely has more detail.   Read that Bolte is very highly rated and also may go pro.   Porchas and Coffey the other Calif signees look good.   I like  Porchas from what I have read.

Note Kendall Rogers tweet.   Rosters for '23 will go back to 27 on scholarship, 8 nonscholarship permitted except for Seniors who missed 2020.   We currently have 42 on roster so there will be attrition.

Aledo OF Max Belveu

Palo Alto (CA) OF Henry Bolte

Liberty (CA) INF/RHP Cutter Coffey

Frisco Rock Hill OF/RHP Brenner Cox

Houston Summer Creek INF Jayden Duplantier

San Antonio Brandeis INF Jalin Flores

Sinton C Rylan Galvan

Lake Travis RHP Pierce George

Arlington Martin RHP Max Grubbs

Santa Margarita Catholic (CA) RHP Matthew Porchas

Waxahachie INF/OF Jared Thomas

Highland Park LHP Collin Valentine

The class features five right-handed pitchers, one left-handed pitcher, and six position players

https://www.si.com/college/texas/news/texas-baseball-announces-2022-signing-class

Can burnt ends just start paying the high school high draft pick like a mil a year? Surely that’d get some of those high school draft threats on campus 

4 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

To be fair, these particular fuckheads were in diapers or still in daddy's sack when that happened.

4 hours ago, zlavydra said:

They still chose to attend Baylor. So fuck them.

Agreed.  Some dipshit today who wears a Nazi symbol isn't actually one of the Nazis who did all the murdering, but he chose to wear their colors.

Cliff Notes: fuck Nazis and Baylor.

• Hook 'Em 1