LBGTQ

Mo Horn

6 hours ago, HenryJames said:

image.gif.bb4cce0caaafbad8ceb981199fe1354c.gif

“And in South Dakota, Deutsch finally won the long battle this February, when Gov. Kristi Noem signed an updated version of his bill. The new lawstrips licenses from doctors who provide minors with gender-affirming care, and requires health care providers to gradually cut off puberty blockers and hormones for any kids they are already treating. That provision is expected to force some South Dakota teens to medically detransition by the end of 2023.”

I’m positive this group is sponsoring research on trans care and when there’s enough research to satisfy them and to support a change they will be the first to file the bill. 

Edited by troph
  • Rage+1 4

Maybe the problem is not the particular audience, but the lack of objectively compelling arguments related to specific points. 
I agree, most of your arguments are uncompelling and lacking any specific/related info. Way to be introspective, props to you.
  • Hook 'Em 6

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Not sure how this is legal ….

7 hours ago, bolverk said:

Wasn't this already decided with the case of that crazy county clerk from Kentucky a few years ago?

They have to pass these laws to have new cases to test SCOTUS precedent. This is the abortion restrictions laws vs Roe all over again. Yes there is also federal law but I bet that gets swept up in this too. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

Speaking of Sack, anyone have any idea why he abandoned a handle he'd been using for at least like a decade for a new alt that I don't think has owned up to being him yet though it's very obvious?

Which handle is this?

8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Speaking of Sack, anyone have any idea why he abandoned a handle he'd been using for at least like a decade for a new alt that I don't think has owned up to being him yet though it's very obvious?

because the resident trannies who are liked here more than him (imagine that) fucked his face up in an internet brawl.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That is clever but the guy in question was a pastor at a Baptist church. 

Their org chart and mission statement clearly state "no center of worship & no center of wardrobe".  I rest my case, your honor!

8 hours ago, HenryJames said:

This is the "defense" they're going with. Laughable:

“Trying to imply something sinister or inappropriate about a great-grandfather’s use of social media says more about the mind of the left-wing operative making the implication than it does about Randy McNally,” the statement read. “As anyone in Tennessee politics knows, Lt. Governor McNally is a prolific social media commenter. He takes great pains to view every post he can and frequently posts encouraging things to many of his followers. Does he always use the proper emoji at the proper time? Maybe not. But he enjoys interacting with constituents and Tennesseans of all religions, backgrounds and orientations on social media."

32 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

This is the "defense" they're going with. Laughable:

“Trying to imply something sinister or inappropriate about a great-grandfather’s use of social media says more about the mind of the left-wing operative making the implication than it does about Randy McNally,” the statement read. “As anyone in Tennessee politics knows, Lt. Governor McNally is a prolific social media commenter. He takes great pains to view every post he can and frequently posts encouraging things to many of his followers. Does he always use the proper emoji at the proper time? Maybe not. But he enjoys interacting with constituents and Tennesseans of all religions, backgrounds and orientations on social media."

"He also takes a wide stance when using airport bathrooms."

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:
On 3/2/2023 at 5:49 PM, Anastasis said:
Maybe the problem is not the particular audience, but the lack of objectively compelling arguments related to specific points. 

I agree, most of your arguments are uncompelling and lacking any specific/related info. Way to be introspective, props to you.

Just what this thread needs. Another one eyed open person running out retreads. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Fuck You 3

15 hours ago, safe sex said:

One of Lia Thomas' records, barely a year old, was broken earlier this month by cisgender woman Anna Kalandadze. 

Penn women’s swimming breaks program, conference, pool records at Ivy championships

Trans women are women and belong in women's sports. 

I'm not really sure this proves the point you're trying to make

As much as I despise the guy, kind of an uncool move by the production team to watch him have a mild heart-attack in real time and not do anything to help.  I mean, I woulda acted the same way were I them, but I'm guessing they have some kinda production insurance they gotta abide.  Holy shit, that was awkward and I saw a dude blast a rail off another dude's dick on an American Airlines flight in the lavatory once 'cause they didn't lock the door.  

Pretty fucked up that Michael Phelps set so many records and dominated swimming for so long while having a genetic quirk that allows his body to produce less lactic acid during muscle exertion. I'd be fucking pissed if I had swam against such obvious injustice.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 3/8/2023 at 5:32 AM, HenryJames said:

What happened to him? Spoilered for length.

Spoiler

Personal life and death[edit]

Main article: Röhm scandal

Röhm was known to be homosexual, which Hitler "tolerated". Röhm was also known for being a good organizer, a strong leader and having a brutal, unscrupulous manner; all of which served Hitler well politically, before the Nazis obtained national power in 1933.[52]

In June 1934, in preparation for the purge known as the Night of the Long Knives, both Himmler and Reinhard Heydrich, chief of the SS Security Service, assembled a dossier of manufactured evidence to suggest that Röhm had been paid 12 million ℛℳ (equivalent to €57 million 2021) by the government of France to overthrow Hitler. Leading officers in the SS were shown falsified evidence on 24 June that Röhm planned to use the SA to launch a plot against the government (Röhm-Putsch).[53] At Hitler's direction, Göring, Himmler, Heydrich, and Victor Lutze drew up lists of people in and outside the SA to be killed. One of the men Göring recruited to assist him was Willi Lehmann, a Gestapo official and NKVD spy. On 25 June, General Werner von Fritsch placed the Reichswehr on the highest level of alert.[54] On 27 June, Hitler moved to secure the army's cooperation.[55] Blomberg and General Walther von Reichenau, the army's liaison to the party, gave it to him by expelling Röhm from the German Officers' League.[56] On 28 June, Hitler went to Essen to attend Josef Terboven's wedding celebration and reception; from there he called Röhm's adjutant at Bad Wiessee and ordered SA leaders to meet with him on 30 June at 11:00 a.m.[51] On 29 June, a signed article in Völkischer Beobachter by Blomberg appeared in which Blomberg stated with great fervour that the Reichswehr stood behind Hitler.[57]

300px-Kurheim_Hanselbauer.JPG

Hotel Lederer am See (former Hanselbauer Hotel) in Bad Wiessee before its planned demolition in 2017

On 30 June 1934, Hitler and a large group of SS and regular police flew to Munich and arrived between 06:00 and 07:00 at Hanselbauer Hotel in Bad Wiessee, where Röhm and his followers were staying.[58] With Hitler's early arrival, the SA leadership, still in bed, were taken by surprise. SS men stormed the hotel and Hitler personally placed Röhm and other high-ranking SA leaders under arrest. According to Erich Kempka, Hitler turned Röhm over to "two detectives holding pistols with the safety catch off". The SS found Breslau SA leader Edmund Heines in bed with an unidentified eighteen-year-old male SA senior troop leader.[59] Goebbels emphasised this aspect in subsequent propaganda, justifying the purge as a crackdown on moral turpitude.[60] Kempka said in a 1946 interview that Hitler ordered both Heines and his partner taken outside of the hotel and shot.[61] Meanwhile, the SS arrested the other SA leaders as they left their train for the planned meeting with Röhm and Hitler.[62]

Although Hitler presented no evidence of a plot by Röhm to overthrow the regime, he nevertheless denounced the leadership of the SA.[60] Arriving back at party headquarters in Munich, Hitler addressed the assembled crowd. Consumed with rage, Hitler denounced "the worst treachery in world history". Hitler told the crowd that "undisciplined and disobedient characters and asocial or diseased elements" would be annihilated. The crowd, which included party members and many SA members fortunate enough to escape arrest, shouted its approval.[62]

Joseph Goebbels, who had been with Hitler at Bad Wiessee, set the final phase of the plan in motion. Upon returning to Berlin, Goebbels telephoned Göring at 10:00 with the codeword kolibri ("hummingbird") to let loose the execution squads on the rest of their unsuspecting victims.[60] Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler commander Sepp Dietrich received orders from Hitler to form an "execution squad" and go to Stadelheim prison in Munich where Röhm and other SA leaders were being held under arrest.[63] There in the prison courtyard, the Leibstandarte firing squad shot five SA generals and an SA colonel.[64] Several of those not immediately executed were taken back to the Leibstandarte barracks at Lichterfelde, given one-minute "trials", and shot by a firing squad. Röhm himself, however, was kept prisoner.[65]

Hitler was hesitant in authorising Röhm's execution, perhaps because of loyalty or embarrassment about the execution of an important lieutenant; he eventually did so, and agreed that Röhm should have the option of suicide.[61] On 1 July 1934, SS-Brigadeführer Theodor Eicke (later Kommandant of the Dachau concentration camp) and SS-Obersturmbannführer Michael Lippert visited Röhm. Once inside Röhm's cell, they handed him a Browning pistol loaded with a single cartridge and told him he had ten minutes to kill himself or they would do it for him. Röhm demurred, telling them, "If I am to be killed, let Adolf do it himself."[61] Having heard nothing in the allotted time, Eicke and Lippert returned to Röhm's cell at 14:50 to find him standing, with his bare chest puffed out in a gesture of defiance.[66] Eicke and Lippert then shot and killed Röhm.[67][c] SA-Obergruppenführer Viktor Lutze, who had been spying on Röhm, was named as the new Stabschef SA.[69]

Reactions to the purge[edit]

While some Germans were shocked by the killings of 30 June to 2 July 1934, many others saw Hitler as the one who restored "order" to the country. Goebbels's propaganda highlighted the "Röhm-Putsch" in the days that followed. The homosexuality of Röhm and other SA leaders was made public to add "shock value", even though it had been known to Hitler and other Nazi leaders for years.[70]

On 3 July 1934 the purge of the SA was legalised with a one-paragraph decree: the Law Regarding Measures of State Self-Defence, a step that historian Robin Cross contended in 2009 was done by Hitler to cover his own tracks.[71] The Law declared, "The measures taken on 30 June, 1 and 2 July to suppress treasonous assaults are legal as acts of self-defence by the State." At the time no public reference was made to the alleged SA rebellion, but only generalised references to misconduct, perversion and some sort of plot.[72]

In a nationally broadcast speech to the Reichstag on 13 July, Hitler justified the purge as a defence against treason.[73][74] Before the events of the Night of the Long Knives concluded, not only was Röhm dead, but more than 200 additional people had been killed,[d] including Nazi official Gregor Strasser, former chancellor General Kurt von Schleicher, and Franz von Papen's secretary, Edgar Jung.[75] Most of those murdered had little to no affiliation with Röhm but were killed for political reasons.[76]

In an attempt to erase Röhm from German history, all known copies of the 1933 propaganda film The Victory of Faith (Der Sieg des Glaubens) – in which Röhm appeared – were destroyed in 1934, probably on Hitler's order. However, at least one copy has survived destruction.[77][e]

On 3/9/2023 at 1:09 PM, pacman said:

The caption is cut off: "One group playing dress up has definitely hurt children"

I have kids and both played youth sports (tennis). 

I have concluded that any grown man who choses to be around kids for any reason other than 1) you're a tennis coach for money/income/making a living or 2) your kid is on the tennis team is automatically suspicious.  

I coached my daughter's team (Bullneckette was #1 on the ladder) and I fucking hated every minute of it except for the fact that if I hadn't done it either we wouldn't have had a team or all the parents would have been assessed some huge fee to pay for a coach. 

Eventually we got a female college tennis player to be my "assistant" (i.e., run the practices and hit balls) for slightly more than minimum wage and I got to just walk around with my arms folded looking disapprovingly at every ball hit into the net.  

End of "well, that was some weird shit" rant.  Also, that guy's name is really Buckaloo?

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, BHMCruiser said:

I'm not really sure this proves the point you're trying to make

The person on the left beat the time of the tallest person.

web_WSWIM_NCAA_Day4 (1).jpg

Also, no one is going agree with you here.  I think you already know that.  

Edited by Bullneck