LBGTQ

Mo Horn

Just now, Bullneck said:

You type a lot of words, but you don't engage in anything meaningful. 

You think you're better than TexAgs, but you're not.  Go to them, now, they call you.  You can't refuse.

You should take me off ignore more. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

I'd like to thank everyone again who messaged me over the last two days and donated to my organization. It really means a lot to me, as well as the wider queer community in Austin. Even here, we have fewer actual allies than you might think, and every little bit of help that we can get makes a big difference in us being able to provide care to some of the most vulnerable people in Texas at no-cost to the patient.

I am deeply touched by the Surly generosity.

And for those who let me know that our donation page is kind of shitty, i passed that along to our marketing director, and she said "yeah we know it sucks but we can't afford to replace it." So thanks for sticking it through and donating. ❤️

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I see Ana is looking to replace Sack’s Thursday night benders.

See I doubt that the texags crew could really provide this type of substance. I have no doubt however that they are capable of just resorting to calling other people disgusting human beings and liars cause they have broken brains. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Speaking of veterinary science and Ana being the only qualified to speak to the science, our first hormone therapy was derived from the urine of mares. Yeah, last in line and always told no because not enough science…. Hell the gays told us the same thing the first equality go round… not your turn but we will come back and get you. Thankfully for the most part they have, though I’ll tell you the worst insult ever hurled at me “you stupid fucking tranny” was screamed at me by a cisgender white gay man… because I fired him. Anyway, back to horse piss. Ana is not the most qualified, he cherry picks and misrepresents even the studies he quotes. He’s kinda like Kyle and there was another one I can’t remember before Kyle. Pure hate disguised with faux concern. Know how I know this? He’s said not one thing about legislating this crap. He stands on the sideline and demands we halt because of science. Well, not true, he lectured me on how to be more effective. I forgot about the cisgender dude mansplaining how to be a more effective advocate for trans people. I’m pretty sure I do a good job of that bro. Fucking vets. Whatever. 

Clueless Movie Whatever GIF by filmeditor

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 5

24 minutes ago, troph said:

Ana is not the most qualified, he cherry picks and misrepresents even the studies he quotes.

I don't think that I have misrepresented any study.  But happy to dig in if you feel that there are specific examples that you want to discuss. 

24 minutes ago, troph said:

Know how I know this? He’s said not one thing about legislating this crap.

That's also not true. I told you that you were "conflating my position wrt the lack of evidence supporting use of hormonal drug therapy in adolescents with stupid bathroom bills or other wrong headed legislation." 

I can appreciate that you want to generalize your experience with hormonal treatment as an individual that transitioned in the what, 3rd-4th decade of life, with youth during early puberty, but that is not how any of this works. I can certainly understand that you want for them the positive outcomes you feel that you have benefited from, but you also have to recognize, as the Swedes and others have, that the demographic shifts being observed over the last few decades suggest that there are variety of dynamic factors that limit the generalizability of your experience.  Feel free to just chalk that all up to "pure hate", but that is fucking lazy. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

29 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

If it’s not hate then what is it? Why do you care so much? They aren’t your kids. They have doctors and parents advising them. What is the point of all of this for you?

I'll just repost since paying attention is hard for some of y'all. 

I am not particularly uncomfortable with people seeking treatment. And to be honest, I don't really personally care if some parent desperate to give relief to their child decides to administer puberty blockers and chase that with exogenous hormones. I can understand that in certain situations where other alternatives have been exhausted, people will cling to anything representing a glimmer of hope. OTOH, I am very uncomfortable with people strongly stating that the clinical research evidence is clear and demonstrates x, y, and z benefits with A and B medications when it does nothing of the sort. That is medical misinformation. I know that I will hear all types of rhetoric about why this case is different than all the others, why the well designed research studies are not tenable, and that anyone who points out the reality of the evidence is a fascist right winger [or whatever] nonsense. I get that. Doesn't change the evidence.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 3

I work with teenage trans kids every fucking day, and almost every one of them has told me how much they wish they hadn't gone through puberty as their born sex; how their puberty was the cause of their worst gender dysphoria; how it led them to slicing up their wrists; but, now they have a great excuse to wear arm sleeves, which is quite femme (if stereotypical). Blah blah blah, it's just anecdotal evidence that can be found at every clinic across the world that provides gender-affirming care. 

We won't get the data Ana insists on unless we actually treat trans children. Psychotherapy, antidepressants, counseling, and every other treatment modality the right wants to force trans people through before even considering hormones is no fucking match for gender dysphoria and the typical transphobic social milieu

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Michelle is a terrible judge on Drag Race, but she is 100% correct here. For the right: drag that denigrates women is acceptable. Drag that celebrates femininity and gender fluidity is dangerous.

Edited by safe sex
  • Hook 'Em 4

8 hours ago, HenryJames said:

image.gif.e659fdcaf0434da523dfa2a6f3d03fa5.gif

All I’ll say is I might be a bottom but make no mistake I’m no sub bottom, I’m a power bottom.   But I’m sure y’all figured that much out by now. 

Edited by troph
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You and a majority of trans girls on the apps in Austin lmao. Missing from any City Council priorities that I've seen listed anywhere is a plan to attract more tops of all sapphic-identified people to Austin. The dearth is real and is a real problem. Some of us are suffering out there.

• Haha 3

No surprise. It’s in the playbook. 

“Michael Knowles—right-wing political commentator associated with the Daily Wire—said “for the good of society... transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely” at the Conservative Political Action Conference Saturday afternoon.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-knowles-calls-for-eradication-of-transgender-people-at-conservative-political-action-conference

Fuck you, Republicans. Fuck you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

I'm not an attorney but I don't see how this is libel. If I called for Judaism to be eradicated, would it be incorrect to say that I called for Jewish people to be eradicated? Not sure how he thinks using the term "transgenderism" is fooling anyone

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

No surprise. It’s in the playbook. 

“Michael Knowles—right-wing political commentator associated with the Daily Wire—said “for the good of society... transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely” at the Conservative Political Action Conference Saturday afternoon.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-knowles-calls-for-eradication-of-transgender-people-at-conservative-political-action-conference

Fuck you, Republicans. Fuck you.

hate must be eradicated, not people 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Did all the socially progressive, fiscally conservative libertarians vaporize into the ether once "woke" became a rallying cry for fascists? 

The Office Yes GIF

And the Small Government/Free Speech Republicans all disappeared as well.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

I'm not an attorney but I don't see how this is libel. If I called for Judaism to be eradicated, would it be incorrect to say that I called for Jewish people to be eradicated? Not sure how he thinks using the term "transgenderism" is fooling anyone

4A80B9A8-D292-4BD5-A96B-AE81D32EC067.png

On 3/3/2023 at 8:25 PM, safe sex said:

You and a majority of trans girls on the apps in Austin lmao. Missing from any City Council priorities that I've seen listed anywhere is a plan to attract more tops of all sapphic-identified people to Austin. The dearth is real and is a real problem. Some of us are suffering out there.

My wife is a total keeper, and a top. It’s incredible. shes just grateful to have a sex positive partner immune from lesbian bed death, so she’s super easy and super attentive. She’s cis so no issues for her that we trans women sometimes have with our sexuality either. Helps melt mine away. If I was in a relationship with a trans woman I’d have to be the top I have no doubt. I could do it, I did for 20 years. I just found out I like this match better. find a top that’s sweet, even if a little cray, don’t let her go.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

She really would've hated the late 80s early 90s then. 

Plus all the shit for sale in every Hawaii'n gift shop I've ever been.

But somebody could blow some minds putting together an 80's montage of how fucking goofy we used to dress as boys.  

Between the JAMS sweatsuits and the Zubaz pants, we were just a few egg cells away from being full-on chicks.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Plus all the shit for sale in every Hawaii'n gift shop I've ever been.

But somebody could blow some minds putting together an 80's montage of how fucking goofy we used to dress as boys.  

Between the JAMS sweatsuits and the Zubaz pants, we were just a few egg cells away from being full-on chicks.  

I don't know how you dressed in the 80s, but this is how me and my friends dressed.

Thomas-Rick-and-TC-Cropped.jpg