Texas A&M Recruiting 2025: The Land of Melk & No Money

texifornia

11 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

That's a quality pickup. For some reason I was thinking he was faster than he looks on film, but still a good back. 

Gerry has mentioned several times he'd be a good 4th take in a 4 DL class.  Says some teams are looking at him as OL, and thinks he'll need some development at DL.  Thinks guys like Williams, Battle, Guidry are better.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

15 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

That's a quality pickup. For some reason I was thinking he was faster than he looks on film, but still a good back. 

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Gerry has mentioned several times he'd be a good 4th take in a 4 DL class.  Thinks guys like Williams, Battle, Guidry are better.

Are you talking DJ Sanders, or Deondrae Riden? Riden (RB) committed, not Sanders (DL).

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Conner Weigman pretty much limited for spring. 

Bryce Foster will miss spring ball for track.

Kam Dewberry, Donovan Green, Shemar Turner, Aki Ogunbiyi, and Enai White all out for spring ball.

Shouldn't be an issue at all while installing a new system. 

• Haha 5
  • Prepare your anus 1

10 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Kam Dewberry, Donovan Green, Shemar Turner, Aki Ogunbiyi, and Enai White all out for spring ball.

That's actually a lot of their actual talent. Yikes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I assume he's busy dealing with the numerous sexual assault charges against him?

• Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I cannot believe Weigman did not transfer to a better program. No way he's looking at the returning Oline thinking he'll be better protected than he and the other aggy QBs were last season. Will be interesting to see how much Klein has Weigman run. Can Klein be a successful without a running QB threat?

Edited by crash_davis

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, crash_davis said:

I cannot believe Weigman did not transfer to a better program. No way he's looking at the returning Oline thinking he'll be better protected than he and the other aggy QBs were last season. Will be interesting to see how much Klein has Weigman run. Can Klein be a successful without a running QB threat?

He can still transfer in the spring window. However, I doubt he will. He, and the family, seem to love aggieland. Their issue (Fisher) is I longer there. 

Edited by MuellerHorn

On 3/22/2024 at 11:08 AM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Practice is optional during the season so why would you show up for spring ball?

Oh! Oh! Oh!

Maybe they're not....SEC ready. We're in the SEC. Tougher competition. It's a grind all that iron sharpening iron and the week in week out erosive processes and such.

They're all terrified and neither brave nor manly enough to put on the ol' big boy pants and compete in a line-of-scrimmage league.

They'd likely be killed or maimed after a quarter of tough SEC football.

• Haha 4

Has texags and the other aggy boards come out with articles about practices and the team being "different" and "more focused" under the Elk?  I'm sure they can just copy and paste the same articles from Dumbo's first spring and just change out names.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Has texags and the other aggy boards come out with articles about practices and the team being "different" and "more focused" under the Elk?  I'm sure they can just copy and paste the same articles from Dumbo's first spring and just change out names.

All they have to do is just replace 'Chief' with 'Elk' and we can relive the hilarity of the John 'The Chief' Chavis days.

So the only DT's in spring practice for aggy are DJ Hicks, Regis, Samu whatever-his-last-name-is, Jason Scarlett, and the Wisconsin transfer.  Wow.  GDB isn't practicing and may be out the door.  Turner can play inside, but is out for the spring.

17 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So the only DT's in spring practice for aggy are DJ Hicks, Regis, Samu whatever-his-last-name-is, Jason Scarlett, and the Wisconsin transfer.  Wow.  GDB isn't practicing and may be out the door.  Turner can play inside, but is out for the spring.

So if Dindy transfers to an SEC school then he has to sit out a year?

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Over on the Aggie Screenshot thread, one of the usual reporters lined out how the media is limited in time observing and what they can print. It's as though Tass or Pravda got a set of tighter rules.

I have seen the buildings they use for offices at Texas A&M. It IS Tass or Pravda.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/1/2024 at 12:14 PM, texifornia said:

After I was shocked at how many commits OU had, I went over to see if any aggy guys had slipped under the radar and nope, that's a transition class alright

https://www.on3.com/college/texas-am-aggies/football/2025/industry-comparison-commits/

image.thumb.png.102090f175829f3670a0c83d0a9c5aa8.png 

is he wearing a burnt orange hat?  yes I know his history.  still hilarious 

On 3/25/2024 at 3:20 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

I think they are putting the finishing touches on their future SEC trophy and future National Championship trophy now. 

Trophy ceremony before the season as is aggy turdition