• ULM
    • BAMA
    • UTSA
    • WVU
    • ISU
    • TCU
    • BAY
    • None
  2. 2. Interested in hosting with a budget?

• Yes for ULM
    • Yes for TCU
    • Yes for BAY
    • Yes for ALL
    • Muledick

12 hours ago, immamac said:

So the poll as an RSVP is trash. We had about 150 people at tailgate for Bama and probably 250+ that stopped by and didn't stay. 

I guess I'll plan for around 75-80 for UTSA - Malcolm Brown is likely gonna stop by and party with us. 

anyone have a food preference? I'm thinking pizza, salet, and some dessert? 

I'm going to do 10 cases this time. Have 2 leftover and bringing wine. I'll also be pre batching margaritas, but no refills when they are gone! 

image.gif.ee66c7a4f2fbcc59f9f08459934c4ee1.gif

I'm not gonna be there this week I've been nursing some throat infection sickness bullshit for awhile and really need to chill out and knock it out this weekend. 

Might be back for WVU and contemplating hitting up TX/OU. 

@Deej why don't you show pussy? you talk a big game

Edited by ztejas

5 hours ago, ztejas said:

I'm not gonna be there this week I've been nursing some throat infection sickness bullshit for awhile and really need to chill out and knock it out this weekend. 

Might be back for WVU and contemplating hitting up TX/OU. 

@Deej why don't you show pussy? you talk a big game

“Never meet your anti-heroes.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RiverwalkMiner said:

Would love to stop by with my Longhorn daughter, but I'm unsure of the protocol. infinity war avengers GIF

Just shoulder check someone and yell muledick.

Haha just come by you'll see the Burnt Ends flags and if you use the pin you'll walk right up on us. Tell people you are from the internet. 

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

She heard that I had lost my pluck, 'cause she's the nurse that likes to.................

Okay, what time this shindig starting?  

2PM load in time. I'll be set up with TV by 230 for sure. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, immamac said:

TV and everything about to be dropped off. I have to run and get ice and a few things i forgot. Anyone who's there feel free to set up the TV y'all know how at this point. 

How’s it going? I hope you were able to get a good setup so you can just chill and relax before the game

6 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Apple has been fighting with Surly last couple days, imma knows about it. One above is a shotgun vid I can only see on laptop. 

Yeah just a broken link for me. I don’t think Apple wants to really take on Surly. I’ll remind him repeatedly about it since I’m sure it’s his fault.

Thanks for the beer and the shade today, y’all.  I didn’t know what to expect, was awkward as fuck as I introduced myself by my handle to Immamac, and was simply told where the beer was…just what I needed before getting bent over at the Tito’s tent.

Explaining muledick, lurking, tree fitty and Burnt Ends to my buddy went about as concise as a YGIFS/Lobo post.  I’ll get him to join one of these days…hopefully he was too drunk to remember my handle here.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3