[2022] Louisiana Monroe @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

On 8/28/2022 at 2:33 PM, Atticus said:

Nah, probably closer to 15 total. If we need him more than that, then we arent doing so well.

On 8/28/2022 at 2:18 PM, immamac said:

They absolutely will not. Bijan will see ~20 touches 

Good call, but at least you weren't a dick about dissenting predictions

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Haven’t looked for the Bijan winner or post of the week, but congrats on nailing the final score. 

Send the winnings to Ja'tavion Sanders for TE of the game! Or, just send it to burnt ends.

Appreciate the contest.

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 8/28/2022 at 2:40 PM, Wizlon said:

Score Prediction: Texas 49 v ULM 14

Prop Bet:  Bijan- 114 yards total offense- 86 rushing 28 receiving.

Could easily get more but Sark benches him the sequence after he gets over 100.

Winner of the prop bet- missed out by 3 yards- good job man. Winner 

On 8/28/2022 at 3:28 PM, Newy25 said:

No way we score under 50 to a school that does not even have one cheerleader that you can jerk off to. 

Texas 55

ULM 17

Most Surly post of the week- accurate to boot. Post Of the week win and $25.00 headed your way

On 8/29/2022 at 8:42 AM, immamac said:

Sanders is the best TE and it's not particularly close. Helm is the 2nd best all around TE, but gets edged out by some of the experience and attributes of Billingsly. Juan Davis is the fastest, most dynamic TE and will be used in certain packages and looks. 

The 4 deep at TE is ridiculous, if not for our absolutely absurd RB room the TE room is one of the best, if not the best in the country. 

You should be very excited about this news. 

Best post of the week. Would have won post of the week- but- he owns the site- not eligible to win. 

On 8/29/2022 at 10:49 AM, Davis Lane said:

1 - 0

That's all that matters. /TH

texas-sucks-tom-herman.gif

*ducks

I will never not laugh at this gif. People use that to slander Herman- it was literally his best moment as a longhorn coach. Which sucks in and of itself. 
Bronze in the post of the week contest. 

On 8/29/2022 at 10:55 AM, Rockethorn1978 said:

Ahh the pre season kool aide is flowing! I’ll believe a 56-10 score when I see us actually dominate someone. I’m leaning more in the 49-28 camp because our defense. 

You are wrong and you must absolutely bask in your wrongness. I’m going to force feed you koolaid like you are being Waterboarder in a CIA hostage situation. 

On 8/30/2022 at 2:00 PM, Codaxx said:

Not if he is playing the slot, which is my point. I am against MOVING Bijan from RB to the Slot. 

Single worst post (from a good poster) that started a 2 page discussion on whether or not Bijan should be moved to slot. Hint- nobody though he should be moved to slot. 

17 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

👀 

Good job. Runner up bc he nailed the score but @pacman did too and was closer to the yards from Bijan. 

• Haha 2