[2022] Louisiana Monroe @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

while many of you are predicting huge numbers for bijan and are probably correct, i'll predict a dominant debut from ewers instead.

4TD's including one on the ground, 275+ yards, no interceptions

maybe sark lets ewers air it out, shows bama plenty of looks to prepare for and leaves plenty of others in the playbook, and just treats this one as a warm-up for bijan with bama next week.

then next week we'd see a more confident ewers and bijan ready to bully what may be the best defense in cfb.

while many of you are predicting huge numbers for bijan and are probably correct, i'll predict a dominant debut from ewers instead.
maybe sark lets ewers air it out, shows bama plenty of looks to prepare for and leaves plenty of others in the playbook, and just treats this one as a warm-up for bijan with bama next week.
then next week we'd see a more confident ewers and bijan ready to bully what may be the best defense in cfb.

This is my thought. Show very little bean, get bama defense thinking about stopping our TE and deep routes.

6 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:
1 hour ago, bangkok said:

This is my thought. Show very little bean, get bama defense thinking about stopping our TE and deep routes.

It makes a lot of sense to maximize passing reps for the entire team since we know the running game is a strength. More pass protection reps for the OL, Ewers and receivers.

It makes a lot of sense to maximize passing reps for the entire team since we know the running game is a strength. More pass protection reps for the OL, Ewers and receivers.

Right. We don’t need them to see how good bijon is. Just get them worried about the other parts.

Bijon gonna get 15 Carrie’s for 200 yards and we’ll blow our secret

6 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Some of these weights gotta be off. 207lb & 202lb is light for 6-2 college QBs. Worthy only weighs 164lb?

I was talking about him on LHN pregame in shorts and tee shirt. Here’s the Snake

image.jpeg.073223e604b157c365be0b50bac49a2d.jpeg

Edited by Dilligas
  • Like 1