• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

38 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Hell, I'm definitely not a baseball guy but I thought I knew the basics.  Why did the catcher get tossed?

Probably used profanity after the runner stole 3rd, got tossed for that, then acted like a little shit.  Coach should have whipped his ass right there on the field.

44 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Probably used profanity after the runner stole 3rd, got tossed for that, then acted like a little shit.  Coach should have whipped his ass right there on the field.

Coach should have marched him back to the ump and made him apologize.  It wouldn't have been sincere, but it would have stung, regardless.

9 hours ago, markstanco said:
10 hours ago, Augustus said:

Yep. And then whipped his dad's ass.

Yep. That little shit didn't just wake up that way one morning. 

• Like 1

I can't tell from the responses if there's audio or not. Just tried playing in multiple browsers and messing with my speakers because the comments on the video seem like other people heard audio. But the comments here make it seem like it's silent for everyone.

(Talking about the little league baseball vid)

11 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I can't tell from the responses if there's audio or not. Just tried playing in multiple browsers and messing with my speakers because the comments on the video seem like other people heard audio. But the comments here make it seem like it's silent for everyone.

(Talking about the little league baseball vid)

You can't hear the volume?