• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

3 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Seems like those guys were just standing there waiting for someone to confront them so they could mace them, or the entire thing was staged.

I was wondering what they were doing there as well. is someone in that rv? is it possible for pepper spray to blind someone like that? who was he calling? why did he keep walking blindly in to the street? amazing he didn't get hit. so many questions!

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I was wondering what they were doing there as well. is someone in that rv? is it possible for pepper spray to blind someone like that? who was he calling? why did he keep walking blindly in to the street? amazing he didn't get hit. so many questions!

Pepper spray doesn't "blind" you per se, but a direct hit causes pain (obviously) and excessive watering which makes it hard to keep your eyes open or see through the tears.  Add to that the other effects like the respiratory system and mucus membranes and it is very disorienting, so it doesn't surprise me in the least to see him stumbling around.

As for who he was calling, I have no idea.  My guess is either a friend or 911.  It's not like he was going to get in his car and drive away.  He needed help.

7 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Pepper spray doesn't "blind" you per se, but a direct hit causes pain (obviously) and excessive watering which makes it hard to keep your eyes open or see through the tears.  Add to that the other effects like the respiratory system and mucus membranes and it is very disorienting, so it doesn't surprise me in the least to see him stumbling around.

As for who he was calling, I have no idea.  My guess is either a friend or 911.  It's not like he was going to get in his car and drive away.  He needed help.

it's just kinda bizarre. the guy who sprayed him was the one lobbying for him to get help like they were besties. fucking people, man

17 hours ago, Armybrat said:

C59964C5-05DF-4E0A-8C6F-6BD2CD2A29CA.jpeg

My mom is just about a year older than Sammy Hagar. Sammy is still rocking and putting on good shows. Whenever my mom leaves the house, she has to go back inside before she shits herself. And she can barely go up stairs. I feel bad for her because she generally took care of herself, but it basically the same as the Jagger/McConnell

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

4 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Seems like those guys were just standing there waiting for someone to confront them so they could mace them, or the entire thing was staged.

43 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

1 minute ago, Gene Parmesan said:

It's likely all fake entirely.  There is a guy filming a guy that's just filming the street.  There is no context to what they are doing, and no context to why the car driver would even care enough to stop and get out.  Seems like they are just trying to create a viral video. 

There is a whole cottage industry of youtubers that have become First Amendment Auditors.

They openly sit/stand in a public place (sidewalk in this case), where they are allowed to be openly recording and an expectation of privacy isnt expected.

The guys filming dont really want to go after civilians in public. they arent trying to get people in trouble they are trying to get cops in trouble.

This honestly looks like the occasional side effect of their main goal, which is to be doing a lawful act in a public place and get a cop to show up and violate their rights in some way.   

The cops most often show up when a business owner/manager doesnt like that someone is recording their business from a public space and doesnt understand that its legal.   Cops arrive, and the good cops dont do anything because they realize that public recording like that is allowed.   Bad ones end up on youtube.

Every so often a civilian (or a Karen or Ken) objects to being recorded (doesnt know the law) and ends up getting themselves thrown on you tube when they pitch a fight, just like this dude here.

Those cameras are pretty fucking expensive, so I highly doubt this was staged, they were clearly filming something accross the street, and dude in the car decided that they were filming him and you get this situation.

• Like 1