• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

image.thumb.png.7c280f44d3d01a3f7e11184d525243f5.png

I'm sure I will stir up a hornet's nest with this comment, but it's such a bitch move to jump up and start jockeying for an exit as soon as the seatbelt light comes off. Dude, you're in row 24. Wait your turn or pay more to sit further up front. Or if you have explosive diarrhea then tell everyone to get out of the way. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I'm sure I will stir up a hornet's nest with this comment, but it's such a bitch move to jump up and start jockeying for an exit as soon as the seatbelt light comes off. Dude, you're in row 24. Wait your turn or pay more to sit further up front. Or if you have explosive diarrhea then tell everyone to get out of the way. 

I'm with you.  I've also seen someone from the back of a plane run up and try to push past crowd.  Wasn't happening.  The angry dude in me is saying "don't be selfish, we all want to get out of this thing soon" but hey, maybe they have another flight to catch, have to take a shit, is late picking gramma up, etc.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Why does it matter if someone stands up when the seatbelt light goes off again?

I don't have any problem with people standing up. I get irritated when people from the back rows start pushing their way forward in the aisle past people in rows ahead of them. But like CTH just said, maybe they have legitimate reasons to get off the plane quicker. I think I just assume that the rest of the world is filled with assholes. Too much time on Surly I suppose. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I don't have any problem with people standing up. I get irritated when people from the back rows start pushing their way forward in the aisle past people in rows ahead of them. But like CTH just said, maybe they have legitimate reasons to get off the plane quicker. I think I just assume that the rest of the world is filled with assholes. Too much time on Surly I suppose. 

Fair. But for the love of God can we once and for all acknowledge that this is different than simply standing up? I’m a stand uppper but I sure as hell don’t need to be lumped in with those cretins by you people.

giphy.gif
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
7 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:
Seriously.  I may be in Row 24, but if I'm in the aisle seat I will probably stand up just because I'm tired of sitting and want to stand and start stretching my legs.

And put your ass at eye level for those middle seat clowns amirite? Taste the rainbow fuckers.

I do my best crop dusting in churches and airplanes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1