SEC Shorts

MonkeyDoughnut

They arent funny. Quit posting them plz

Why are you complaining about SEC Shorts? It was very funny and they poke fun at everyone, in this case mostly Bama. The narrative with Hope goes back years; she left Georgia at the end of last season for Aggy. She is absolute poison to everyone sweet she may be.

The other guy is not very good.

1 hour ago, Texasrocks said:

"Can we blame this on Big 12 officiating?" was also painful yet funny.

This morning, I ran into a guy at the grocery store sporting a Tennessee cap.  First words out of his mouth were “get used to shitty SEC officiating .. they protect Alabama at all costs.”

I had to correct him … “that was a Big XII crew, led by an incompetent musclehead ref, who screw Texas whenever possible.”

I told him shitty officiating will be nothing new to us.

1 minute ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

This morning, I ran into a guy at the grocery store sporting a Tennessee cap.  First words out of his mouth were “get used to shitty SEC officiating .. they protect Alabama at all costs.”

I had to correct him … “that was a Big XII crew, led by an incompetent musclehead ref, who screw Texas whenever possible.”

I told him shitty officiating will be nothing new to us.

And you were both correct.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, WBT said:

This.  People can go to texags if they want to watch.

They're hit or miss but this one was pretty good.

Sometimes they end up just trying to show the SECSECSEC or the top teams thereof, as the "cool guy" and nobody else is good enough to get it.  But this one was very self-deprecating without any of the condescension they can sometimes demonstrate.

Personally I say their hit to miss ration is about 1/3 but this one had me laughing, almost out loud.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

What an era we live in that this can be made with no mention of LSU?   Unless he is limited to just those actors?

Also there is an odd reference to Michigan 2005.  Appalachia State was in 2007.   I don't think UM 2005 losing to ND by one score (Weis has our only win in the big house for @30 years) killed that season. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...