9.12.22 Coach Sark PC @ 11:25

bigup2dahorns

• immamac changed the title to 9.12.22 Coach Sark PC @ 11:25

Sark channeling the “rat poison” lol

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Apparently Murphy isn't healthy. If Card can't go we're down to Wright/Ballard most likely.

It’s basically confirmed…Wright as 3rd string Saturday and Ballard was traveling 3rd last year. 

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Look I’m totally cool with using Roschon. I thought we might have used him Saturday for a little spark on offense. 

I've been waiting for Rojo to make a surprise throw out of that package. (And guess what?--We've got a tight end.) I figured that playing the No. 1 team close and needing a boost would be just the time to break that play out, 'cause if not then, what the hell are we saving it for? But what do I know? 

Wulaw beat me to it, I see.

Edited by Royale with cheese
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Sark throwing everything out there. 

Ewers and Card are day to day. Roschon can run the wildcat. As expected, Sark wasn't going to give anything away and force UTSA to guess which direction we're going. 

Thought he was about to slip when he said planning for this situation is easier than losing your QB day 1 but then he qualified with you can game plan for things that each guy that may be available can do well.  Still, the way he started to answer that question, I feel like he's planning for a Wright start.

• Hook 'Em 1